Forum › Saki to Chika discussion

370f6e22d5477fb96887976c3c5039f4410b136d
joined Oct 19, 2020

What a fucking natural lady killer
This is the femme fatale we all aspire to be

Yuri Newbie Fan
joined May 16, 2021

Chika should move fast to confess her feelings before Saki doesn’t have a choice but to fall for a guy even if she said she’s also into girls.

joined Jul 21, 2020

I refuse to believe Saki didnt know about boys intentions. Chika was just being a busybody and ruined Saki's hussle for a free ticket.

This development mildly annoyed me tbh. There's nothing wrong with going to the concert with that boy. The ticket was a no-strings offer, a free gift. If he secretly expects something in return, that's his problem and Saki is not bound by any of that.

Chika acted in a way you see a lot in mainstream boy x girl romcoms. The girl has a chance to do something that she likes or that is good for her but that will also make her closer to other boys in the cast, so the mc boy sabotages her plan (without explaining his reasons) and afterwards keeps pretending he isn't interested in her. This always struck me as perfectly crappy. If he cares so much he should ask her out and start dating her; only then he would have valid grounds to tell her to turn away other guys. This is what Chika should do if she wants to stop Saki from getting too close to other people: claim her! Not get in her way with half-assed excuses.

Untitled%20(3)
joined Jan 7, 2019

I refuse to believe Saki didnt know about boys intentions. Chika was just being a busybody and ruined Saki's hussle for a free ticket.

This development mildly annoyed me tbh. There's nothing wrong with going to the concert with that boy. The ticket was a no-strings offer, a free gift. If he secretly expects something in return, that's his problem and Saki is not bound by any of that.

Chika acted in a way you see a lot in mainstream boy x girl romcoms. The girl has a chance to do something that she likes or that is good for her but that will also make her closer to other boys in the cast, so the mc boy sabotages her plan (without explaining his reasons) and afterwards keeps pretending he isn't interested in her. This always struck me as perfectly crappy. If he cares so much he should ask her out and start dating her; only then he would have valid grounds to tell her to turn away other guys. This is what Chika should do if she wants to stop Saki from getting too close to other people: claim her! Not get in her way with half-assed excuses.

Hmm, I mean, as she said, If Saki still wanted to go, then it is up to her, and Chika did said that "I've done my part in warning you", so at the very least, she doesn't really forcing Saki not to go with the guy and "sabotaging" it, she just said that the guy might have expect more from her (And fall for her even harder, not that I think that's bad) and as we know, whether we like it or not, some people get forceful when show a little kindness (cant find the right word for it, but you get it). Just correct me if I took it wrong.

Ioruu%20dr
joined Jul 13, 2014

IF Chika isn't interested, isn't she also guilty for leading on Saki? Wouldn't she require a mirror, then?

joined Aug 15, 2021

this is what you called different culture. if she accept the ticket mean she lead the guy to the relationship, there is no such like free meal from stranger in here.

also chika isn't a busybody, she gave an advice to her best friend, nothing wrong to that.

Sleepyfrogwaifutiny
joined Sep 25, 2019

"I like girls but don't worry I'm not into you or anything haha unless?"

joined Apr 29, 2018

i don't know. you see i've been friend with people from japan and they told me that "no" doesn't really exist in their culture. or to be specific, saying no directly is considered VERY rude. keeping that in mind, if chika didn't act this way there is a high chance that saki couldn't find a way to refuse going out with the guy. especially since those japanese friends of mine who told me that insisted on how hard it is to find a way to say no without being rude. plus if the guy didn't have any intention toward saki there was no trouble in letting chika come with them! she could just buy her own ticket, but again he had to show off and ask her to postpone her plans with saki. this is just my personal opinion. for me it's just the "can't say no" attitude that can often be blamed. and also i really believe that saki could be that oblivious considering i've seen people like this in real life.

last edited at Aug 26, 2021 11:11AM

My wifu is Tomato
Images%20(8)
joined Dec 16, 2018

SO CUTE !!!!!
Very good story i like it!!
My hp 999999+

Img_20190914_203449_543
joined Apr 14, 2020

Ayee lessgooooo
"Seed Has been Planted"

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Which couple will get together first? Saki and Chika or Tsukishi and Hinoka from "Rejected in a Dream"? Place your bets now!

last edited at Aug 27, 2021 7:34PM

joined Aug 14, 2017

This last chapter (#3) said "imprudent" on the second page when I'm pretty sure it should have been "impudent". Both are real words, but the latter makes much more sense in the context.

bloodonthewater
Bigj
joined Jul 7, 2021

Saki sending more mixed signals than a radioman with alzheimer's.

Maxresdefault2
joined Jan 31, 2018

I was gonna say these two were really dumb but... I've seen dumber, so go on, get together at your own pace, we'll be waiting.

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

Which couple will get together first? Saki and Chika or Tsukishi and Hinoka from "Rejected in a Dream"? Place your bets now!

Oh man that's tough. But I put my money on Taukishi/Hinoka

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

I really hope this isnt about just Chika's ego.

Madame_Firenze
76047650-352-k633682
joined Jul 17, 2015

idiot couple

Madame_Firenze
76047650-352-k633682
joined Jul 17, 2015

idiot couple

joined Mar 24, 2021

Right now the author in "Rejected in a Dream" seems to post a lot more regularly than this one (we still hasn't caught up to the raws with this one). My bet is on Tsukishi and Hinoka as long as the last chapter's debacle doesn't discourage the author of "Rejected in a Dream" from posting as regularly.

joined Jun 30, 2017

Right now the author in "Rejected in a Dream" seems to post a lot more regularly than this one (we still hasn't caught up to the raws with this one). My bet is on Tsukishi and Hinoka as long as the last chapter's debacle doesn't discourage the author of "Rejected in a Dream" from posting as regularly.

Wait, what happened?

joined Mar 24, 2021

Right now the author in "Rejected in a Dream" seems to post a lot more regularly than this one (we still hasn't caught up to the raws with this one). My bet is on Tsukushi and Hinoka as long as the last chapter's debacle doesn't discourage the author of "Rejected in a Dream" from posting as regularly.

Wait, what happened?

Rejected in a dream's author posted a chapter involving a creepo in a train unhooking Hinoka's bra and Tsukushi jumping in to protect her. Chapter received backlash and author decided to delete it.

joined May 8, 2018

I thought they were going to get together after ch1. They're useless lesbians then.

last edited at Aug 28, 2021 7:20AM

joined Aug 29, 2019

idiot couple confirmed...

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Looks like Saki isn't the only one saying things that can and will be easily misunderstood...

joined Mar 26, 2021

That "haha" is sooo painful

To reply you must either login or sign up.