Forum › Ise-san and Shima-san discussion

Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

Wife and Wife, gal pals edition.

joined Aug 14, 2017

So after Shima saying that it's best to have the one you love give you a piercing, Ise wants Shima to give her one? Nothing to see here, folks. Total subtext.

Kanata%20emma%20cute%20cat%20laying
joined Apr 23, 2021

They are flirting so much, they should finally get a room already.

OH WAIT.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Nothing will surpass the adorable gayity of this page

joined Nov 21, 2018

I have the same shirt that Ise is wearing in this chapter, neat.

EmergentLurker
joined Aug 1, 2019

Heh, silly Ise. She wasn't trying to ask you something she just likes saying your name.

Cute.

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

We here see a married couple, who don't realize they're married already.

joined Dec 30, 2020

"cutest in the world!" -> "the usual"

Ise so close to realizing who the cutest person in her world is.

Image_2022-10-30_015926894
joined Jun 3, 2021

haha is it weird to say i shed a tear this chapter theyre just cutting each others hair and dyeing it ugh this series is so gay without ever being gay

joined Jun 11, 2016

Wife and Wife, gal pals edition.

haha gosh you're right XD

Shima repeatedly saying Ise's name is so freaking cuteeeeeeee. These two are so sweet I'm feeling like I'm having actual diabetes.

last edited at Aug 19, 2021 10:17PM

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

The author isn't even teasing us anymore, this is basically bullying.

joined May 29, 2021

A very roommates chapter.

Okay%20magge
joined Mar 5, 2021

i swear if this guys kiss i'm shooting myself in the fcking head wtf author hurry up

Iamlovingthat4u
joined Aug 17, 2021

Actually kinda love that they aren’t dating. It’s yuri in that it’s two girls being cute but honestly it warms my heart more that they are friends, and this is what friendship is to them. Wouldn’t protest much if they did start dating but I love the sort of ambiguity of it. Do they rail off camera? Or maybe Ise is just straight and they just care about each other? Love that either way they rarely devolve into pining or “romantic” nonsense, they just live their lives but together.

joined Mar 5, 2016

haha is it weird to say i shed a tear this chapter theyre just cutting each others hair and dyeing it ugh this series is so gay without ever being gay

it's so filled with love

shima holding her hair and being so, so happy that ise cut it is the sweetest thing i've seen in months

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Shima is coming on really strong especially after the revelations about her sexuality. I guess she just wants to ride this high all the way

Jl83e9qs73r71
joined Jun 11, 2021

God my heart. I can't.

Maxresdefault-1
joined Mar 24, 2021

I can't handle this chapter. I'm going to die of fluff.

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

“I thought you said your hair was as important as your life”

“It is, that’s why I’m entrusting it to you”

That is such a flirtatious line come onnnnnn

0ee2c60a-7956-404b-9118-b3d2a41bdeae
joined Dec 7, 2020

Holy fuck I can’t think of another series that is more effortlessly gay than Ise-Shima. Also, this is the cutest thing ever and it doesn’t even have that moe up the rectum tag.

Side note but A Yuri tag is pretty much imminent at this point, right? Those little Ise-Shima comics the author posts on Twitter are proof of that, right? I mean, (accidental) bite-mark?? I’m not just experiencing Yuri brain-rot, right???

Seriously though, I hope someone translates them. They look sooo good.

20210429_051959
joined May 18, 2021

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm that seemed like some home of sexual behaviour right there, basically a married couple now.

last edited at Aug 24, 2021 2:43AM

joined Aug 24, 2021

Holy fuck I can’t think of another series that is more effortlessly gay than Ise-Shima. Also, this is the cutest thing ever and it doesn’t even have that moe up the rectum tag.

Side note but A Yuri tag is pretty much imminent at this point, right? Those little Ise-Shima comics the author posts on Twitter are proof of that, right? I mean, (accidental) bite-mark?? I’m not just experiencing Yuri brain-rot, right???

I assume these are the twitter comics you're referring to? I'm not a pro at, like, anything, but I took a stab at translating them for you. The wording in the third extra was a bit vague but I think I got it right.

extra 1:
iseshima twitter extra 1

extra 2:
iseshima twitter extra 2

extra 3:
iseshima twitter extra 3

Edit: a better translation for the third comic would be "she got used to the drunkard gnawing on her clothes". The text is almost definitely from shima's perspective.

last edited at Aug 24, 2021 4:34AM

0ee2c60a-7956-404b-9118-b3d2a41bdeae
joined Dec 7, 2020

I assume these are the twitter comics you're referring to? I'm not a pro at, like, anything, but I took a stab at translating them for you. The wording in the third extra was a bit vague but I think I got it right.

extra 1:
iseshima twitter extra 1

extra 2:
iseshima twitter extra 2

extra 3:
iseshima twitter extra 3

Edit: a better translation for the third comic would be "she got used to the drunkard gnawing on her clothes". The text is almost definitely from shima's perspective.

Holy- This is fantastic!! Thanks so much, I love these two.

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

Yes indeed, the correct time for a new chapter of this is about half an hour after a new chapter of The Ends of a Dream.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

“So we agree—the most important thing in our lives is the two of us being together.”

“Yes!”

To reply you must either login or sign up.