Forum › Ise-san and Shima-san discussion

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

I’m heartbroken. This needed to go on forever.

I'm going to miss this one.

A lot.

Butt
joined Sep 26, 2020

I just realized that this is a reflection of this. I don't care what anybody else thinks. This isn't subtextual to me at all. They're heterosexual life partners only they're gay.

Butt
joined Sep 26, 2020

reread this masterpiece and i'd like to point something out :,)
https://imgur.com/k7nfUY2
i've no clue how to add an image to this forum ... apologies !!

Lol this is what I get for not reading all the comments before posting… yes! We noticed the same thing!

Image_2022-10-30_015926894
joined Jun 3, 2021

reread this masterpiece and i'd like to point something out :,)
https://imgur.com/k7nfUY2
i've no clue how to add an image to this forum ... apologies !!

Lol this is what I get for not reading all the comments before posting… yes! We noticed the same thing!

at least you know how to hyperlink stuff lol

Image_2022-10-30_015926894
joined Jun 3, 2021

I thought I would be okay with this type of ending, but it turns out I'm not. Here is my summary of the never to be released volume three that was leaked to me and no one else:

Ise and Shima decide that because rent is so expensive in Osaka they will be fine sharing a bedroom to save money. They have lots of adorable mini-adventures exploring Osaka together, but the biggest adventure of them all is the one in the bedroom.

Each night they go a little farther. Holding hands, getting really close, playing with each other's hair, spooning, playing footsie, hands explore each other's hips and legs as they spoon, nuzzling their heads into the back of one another's necks. There's lots of doki-doki as we get glimpses of what they are thinking.

Eventually Shima is tired of waiting for Ise to make a move, and when they are spooning she starts kissing her neck. She hugs her tightly and kisses her ear and Ise lets out a little moan.

Ise turns around, "You know if you do that, you're gonna give me the wrong idea."

Shima with a pouty mouth, "Well I wish you would get the idea, already." She puts her arms around Ise's neck and gives her a big kiss on the lips. Ise's face goes bright red, and Shima takes the opportunity to move on top of her. The scene fades out as they start making out. (Turns out Shima is the top.)

Two years later, they are being promoted and transferred again. This time they are excited. As they discuss the transfer with their boss they are holding hands under the table and both have rings on.

The End.

desperately need a longer version of this published on ao3

Tongtong.exe
joined Apr 27, 2021

I thought I would be okay with this type of ending, but it turns out I'm not.

I feel you, I also thought it'd be fine even if it just ends with friendship, but now that it's officially over I don't feel satisfied at all. Not really objective criticism in any way, the story is written nicely by all means, but it just doesn't feel satisfying :(

That "leaked" book 3 sounds nice though :D

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

It seems the author drew them again

They look gayer than ever

last edited at Sep 29, 2021 8:45PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

If someone is interested, another manga from this author was translated in Mangadex https://mangadex.org/title/40931d0c-b05e-423c-b79d-1c6d21199ec5/shuuden-de-kaesanai-tatta-hitotsu-houhou by a single person

judging by the first chapter we need to be prepared for aaangst

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

If someone is interested, another manga from this author was translated in Mangadex https://mangadex.org/title/40931d0c-b05e-423c-b79d-1c6d21199ec5/shuuden-de-kaesanai-tatta-hitotsu-houhou by a single person

I just read all of this and I recommend it - as for Serenata's prediction, it was completely wrong, the amount of drama was basically nonexistent, very fluffy slice of life kinda thing.

last edited at Mar 23, 2022 8:20PM

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

Even though it's only subtext, I think this is one of the best adult life yuri I read.
It's so precious, and it doesn't even let the reader angry that there wasn't anything explicit, you know the love is there and that these two will be inseparable after the ending. They are partners, even if they don't address any mutual attraction. It kinda shows how romantic love some times is expressed as how you few towards that person who is your greatest friend and your best partner in live. And I think that's beautiful.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

b58 posted:

I just read all of this and I recommend it - as for Serenata's prediction, it was completely wrong, the amount of drama was basically nonexistent, very fluffy slice of life kinda thing.

Oh thank you! because I honestly forgot to continue (the fear of the aaangst might've been one reason) and there's no more updates so we either read it all at once or set reminders with finished works

joined May 3, 2014

I wanted to read more of this autho but when I saw this one being recommended I though it will be another amazing romance story……..only to be dissapointed with another just friends manga T^T when I saw the ugly subtext tag, BUT ANY WAY THANKS FOR THE RECOMMANDATION!!!! time to devour it :3

joined Oct 6, 2020

I wonder if the older versions of Ise and Shima on the author's pixiv will ever get uploaded here

To reply you must either login or sign up.