Forum › Hino-san no Baka discussion

Pov_youre_a_triple_mugger
joined Feb 19, 2016

Dios mio this is getting spicy

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Ah, I should hare remembered my own words from when Hino had a cold...

[...] Koguma never refuses Hino's requests, no matter how much she protests.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I have to say that Koguma's recurrent worry that her body will disappoint Hino breaks my heart every time--she's the most adorable little baked good, and Hino is hyper-aware of it.

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

I have to say that Koguma's recurrent worry that her body will disappoint Hino breaks my heart every time--she's the most adorable little baked good, and Hino is hyper-aware of it.

It's really adorable how Hino is always quick to reassure her about that .

Okay%20magge
joined Mar 5, 2021

god you can't just stop there

Fb_img_1519001452689
joined Feb 14, 2018

am i the only one who notices you can't really see hino's eyebrows

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

script received 8:45
chapter published 9:19

i love you guys, and i love hino and kogu.

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

The little bear is so bold!! aaaaaa i love them so much

Bbg
joined Dec 19, 2014

Two chapters in one day?! You spoil us so.

Thanks for the hard work!

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

Just 4 more until we are caught up... Then it will go back to the once every two weeks trickle :(

Pov_youre_a_triple_mugger
joined Feb 19, 2016

Just 4 more until we are caught up... Then it will go back to the once every two weeks trickle :(

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

joined May 29, 2021

Koguma: what are you talking about? I am naked. There are dozens of us!

Ayaka
joined Feb 10, 2013

I love a promise to stop being useless

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

Our little Kogu is getting bold

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Here comes Kogu with her one-two punch to Hino. This was brutal folks

joined Oct 3, 2016

The Little Bear lures in her prey with her charming nature. Soon she will take advantage of her targets lowered defenses and pounce

joined Mar 2, 2020

I love you uploader person

joined Aug 29, 2019

Honestly, seeing (again) just how tiny Koguma looks in her swimsuit I do get why she's self-conscious about her body, but Hino obviously doesn't mind. She'll tell her that in no uncertain terms eventually, I'm sure. Her line "[...]I'm not disappointed or anything[...]" could already be seen as a throwback to Koguma's remark last chapter, but I don't think that's what Hino was trying to get at here.

last edited at Aug 18, 2021 4:08AM

Teru%20frown
joined Jul 9, 2020

...was that a proposal? I'm pretty sure that was a proposal.

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

I love you uploader person

ily2

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Koguma really is getting bold. Not bold enough yet to do this without the swimsuit, but bold enough for such a promise. ^_^

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Just two fools in love . . .

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Honestly, seeing (again) just how tiny Koguma looks in her swimsuit I do get why she's self-conscious about her body, but Hino obviously doesn't mind. She'll tell her that in no uncertain terms eventually, I'm sure. Her line "[...]I'm not disappointed or anything[...]" could already be seen as a throwback to Koguma's remark last chapter, but I don't think that's what Hino was trying to get at here.

She IS super tiny- Koguma is only 4ft 7inch :)

And while she obviously likes Hino's reassurances she has already had multiple that she likes her body and it doesn't seem to have made much headway against her core belief :( I think it will take them becoming a couple and lots of words and actions from Hino till she really belives it herself.

p.s That blush and 'i'll show you my body one day' and how Hino is all what does that mean? and why am i thinking this stuff really makes it clear to me Hino is mostly clueless- but that I think Koguma is NOT- I think she is aware they might become a couple, or is hoping they will?

last edited at Aug 18, 2021 6:51AM

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

I just need to tell the internet that i'm screaming, each time, without fail, whenever the chapter ends.

Thank you

joined Jan 6, 2017

p.s That blush and 'i'll show you my body one day' and how Hino is all what does that mean? and why am i thinking this stuff really makes it clear to me Hino is mostly clueless- but that I think Koguma is NOT- I think she is aware they might become a couple, or is hoping they will?

Or possibly already thinks they are.

To reply you must either login or sign up.