Forum › Hino-san no Baka discussion

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

(although I wish it was under better circumstances)

Speaking of this, has anyone heard anything from them? Getting kinda worried about them, to just disappear for so long without a peep.

All I know is that they had to change their twitter account because they got suspended or hacked or something. Then they just kinda stopped posting.

I asked around a bunch before picking this up to see if anybody knew them individually so I could reach out, but no one had any info.

Don't bother with the raws, I'll have the next chapter out tomorrow.

I love you.

aww. i love you too bb

last edited at Aug 17, 2021 1:26AM

joined Jul 28, 2020

Does anyone know the raws are available at for this? They used to be on the website but I can't seem to access them anymore.

Ganma is obnoxious and you need the app, which is only on iOS and not android and a bunch of other shit. Don't bother with the raws, I'll have the next chapter out tomorrow.

It works on Android doesn't it? It is very annoying that it's not accessible on Web though.

last edited at Aug 17, 2021 2:24AM

370f6e22d5477fb96887976c3c5039f4410b136d
joined Oct 19, 2020

Our little Koguma's growing up
She'll be the tachi in the relationship in no time

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

They're both getting bolder and gayer by the minute.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

A full week, eh? There's only so long Hino (and even Koguma) can resist doing something more when they'll be together for all that time.

Ara...

Well, that'll be some motivation... :D

I wonder if she'll agree? I feel like a week long sleepover arc has to have some progress right? Maybe a kiss, or a realization of love?

I actually suspect she'll say she'll do it once they finish their week of studying as a way of motivating Hino, but we'll see. And yeah, there's no way a week together wouldn't lead to some progress.

586679-586678-51yyd2ts_il._sl500_aa300__super
joined Oct 4, 2018

That author self-insert XD

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

That A-Kuma. :D

joined Aug 29, 2019

A full week, eh? There's only so long Hino (and even Koguma) can resist doing something more when they'll be together for all that time.

Ara...

Koguma thirsty a.f. I bet she's gonna be taking the initiative during this week. She's on her home turf, after all.
Don't underestimate the little bear.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Koguma thirsty a.f. I bet she's gonna be taking the initiative during this week. She's on her home turf, after all.
Don't underestimate the little bear.

Well, Hino took the first step now with the bath invitation, but I'm certainly not going to underestimate Koguma either.

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/hino_san_no_baka_ch78#9

Does... does Koguma have a laserdisc player in her room?

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Ara...

I wonder if she'll agree? I feel like a week long sleepover arc has to have some progress right? Maybe a kiss, or a realization of love?

I actually suspect she'll say she'll do it once they finish their week of studying as a way of motivating Hino, but we'll see. And yeah, there's no way a week together wouldn't lead to some progress.

May your words be blessed with fruition.

But I think people forget what a tease this series, and especially Koguma (apparently inadvertently), has been since the very beginning.

Chapter 1: Koguma is willing to have Hino suck on her breasts in order to get her to stop (what she thought was) smoking.

Chapter 2: Koguma actually does let Hino nibble on her (extraordinarily sensitive) earlobes to cool off her lips. Etc.

Point being that Koguma has been a smitten and thirsty little yuri bear since the beginning, and the author has been extremely expert at raising our expectations for major developments and leaving us with tiny incremental baby-steps.

(And I would add, at least in my case, making us love it.)

EDIT:

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/hino_san_no_baka_ch78#9

Does... does Koguma have a laserdisc player in her room?

I think that's supposed to be "generic home entertainment electronics"--what looks like a wide disc tray could just be the LCD display of a receiver.

last edited at Aug 17, 2021 10:58AM

Akarin%20idk
joined Jan 2, 2017

Things are escalating fairly quickly! It's like they really started playing gay chicken.

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Bath time shenanigans inbound. Make sure your seat is in the upright position.

joined Sep 11, 2019

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

Here's chapter 79 as promised. <3

Kogu sure got a lot of headpats in this chapter.

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

So many lewd headpats :0 Our little bear sure has gotten brave.

last edited at Aug 17, 2021 5:29PM

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Bath time shenanigans inbound. Make sure your seat is in the upright position.

Buckling up.

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Ooooh shit this is intense

joined Aug 29, 2019

GAY PANIC INTENSIFIES

Geez, that was just what I needed after that job at work. Thank you so much for the extra effort.

Also:

Why did I have to think about that stuff?

Yes, why would you ever do something like that, because it's totally not like you actually want to do those things with Hino, right?

And look at Hino trying her absolute best to be a good girl!

last edited at Aug 17, 2021 6:59PM

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

I don't think she was trying to peek. She just wanted to tell Kogu she's pretty. Then she instinctively looked over when she was talking to her, saw her half undressed and got really shy and had to look away lol.

joined Dec 26, 2015

Ahhhhhhhhh, I want to know what happens next

last edited at Aug 17, 2021 7:04PM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

These two are just too cute.

joined Aug 29, 2019

I don't think she was trying to peek. She just wanted to tell Kogu she's pretty. Then she instinctively looked over when she was talking to her, saw her half undressed and got really shy and had to look away lol.

Exactly! She was trying not to peek, or even make Koguma feel that she's peeking. I think she stopped because she caught herself "(almost) peeking (inadvertently)", in addition to just feeling shy at Koguma undressing. They're just so precious.

last edited at Aug 17, 2021 7:13PM

joined Dec 28, 2016

AHHHHHHHH! You can't stop there!!!!!

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

Ahhhhhhhhh, I want to know what happens next

Same! Once I get a script I will get it up asap.

To reply you must either login or sign up.