Forum › Unbreakable Sugar Bowl discussion

Imgonline-com-ua-compresstosize-ydiwshq0rx
joined Jan 5, 2021

Thanks for the treat!! The plot is a bit weird and daunting but meh who cares when you get two see two woman do something this hawt

0ee2c60a-7956-404b-9118-b3d2a41bdeae
joined Dec 7, 2020

Wow, this is the most wholesome thing to have the Puking tag on Dynasty.

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

WHOLESOME BDSM! I LOVE IT. It just sparks joy.

Fwerpng
joined Jul 25, 2017

So much OWO

Screenshot%202022-04-05%20021706
joined Jun 19, 2014

Reading the tags and who the author was, I had really hoped the finger licking came before the vomiting but overall it was pretty okay. I prefer this one to the pube plucking story.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Really wholesome but man the tongue bleeding scene squicked the hell outta me.

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

Cuteee

Y5
joined Jul 23, 2020

I like all of you. It makes me want to hurt you.

weird but i really love that line

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Consenting adults engaging in BDSM in a (relatively) safe environment after discussing what exactly they are going to do? What heresy is this, Japan? Are you alright?

last edited at Aug 5, 2021 7:14AM

Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

This is the BDSM I've been looking for. And a straightforward M at that. If only people are as honest as Touka-san...

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

I know storytellers can use all sorts of techniques to tell their stories but why does manga hate male eyes?

joined Jun 3, 2014

puking isn't the safest way to get sober but I guess it got the job done

Eefgrstrsvw
joined Nov 15, 2016

Kinky and sexy

Bestgirl
joined Sep 1, 2019

What a perfect relationship

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Yeah, I usually pass on things with that tag but I went ahead and gave this one a go since it's Yukiko and I'm happy that I did. I'm just glad the puking was only a few frames and not super detailed.

TheSmartestTrashcan
joined Jan 31, 2020

No high-proof alcohol usage for pain and antiseptic properties after drawing blood? I woulda figured that'd be standard in BDSM?

joined Apr 7, 2016

Blood and puking aren't really my thing, but this story was actually really wholesome??? There was honest and open communication, consent, and the relationship developed pretty organically.

Can we also mention how the male characters were actually decent and respectful people? Furuya genuinely wanting to help his gay friend find a suitable partner, and the employee who accepted that Touka was into women and didn't try to force a guy on her. I was half-expecting Furuya to be a manipulative dude and Chouko would have to save Touka, but nope!

joined Jun 11, 2016

Blood and puking aren't really my thing, but this story was actually really wholesome??? There was honest and open communication, consent, and the relationship developed pretty organically.

Can we also mention how the male characters were actually decent and respectful people? Furuya genuinely wanting to help his gay friend find a suitable partner, and the employee who accepted that Touka was into women and didn't try to force a guy on her. I was half-expecting Furuya to be a manipulative dude and Chouko would have to save Touka, but nope!

Yeah the dudes being nice here is definitely great! I want more stories/oneshots where the guys are just supportive as hell like this.

Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

Hmm I don't if I just forgot but this feels like the only BDSM manga I've read that wasn't toxic in some way and has characters capable of actual communication. Even the random dude she met online ended up a good friend who looks out for her.

I would say I need this to be a series but then they might add useless misunderstandings or traumatic pasts just to prolong it or something.

last edited at Aug 5, 2021 11:16AM

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Yeah the dudes being nice here is definitely great! I want more stories/oneshots where the guys are just supportive as hell like this.

It's certainly nice. Guys in Yuri typically either don't exist or exist only as a drama device. Bloom Into You and Tamen De Gushi are about the only things I can think of off the top of my head where male characters are actual characters rather than just a plot device.

last edited at Aug 5, 2021 11:23AM

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Wut da hell, Yukiko.

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

This is a lovely depiction of BDSM! It's rare to find stories that show the community aspect so well.

Also, what a range between this and A Room for Two lol

last edited at Aug 5, 2021 11:33AM

joined Jul 8, 2019

+1

joined Jan 17, 2017

I want what they have!!!! The wholesome with the S&M type of relationship. I envyyyy。゚(゚´Д`゚)゚。

last edited at Aug 5, 2021 11:57AM

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

This is a lovely depiction of BDSM! It's rare to find stories that show the community aspect so well.

Also, what a range between this and A Room for Two lol

Not that Kasumi would do it, but I feel like Sakurako would absolutely be down if Kasumi wanted to.

To reply you must either login or sign up.