Forum › Posts by TheSmartestTrashcan

joined Jan 31, 2020

So Parsee channeled her jealousy into sadistic roleplay?

Utter.

Genius.

TheSmartestTrashcan
joined Jan 31, 2020

High heels.

For sale.

Heavily worn.

TheSmartestTrashcan
joined Jan 31, 2020

I feel like the story would've been better if it kept the passionate hatesex irregardless of the healthy happy life > toxic work environment thematic message.

Would anyone else have preferred the story altered so, say, Junko started to get ahead by allying/fucking with a Machiavellian boss, but Kayo convinced her she'd be happier if she wasn't fucking people over and was with someone who genuinely cared for her?

What about Junko and Hashimoto realizing they aren't happy, joining Kayo's company and then the 4 girls deciding passionate hatesex is hot so they let Junko/Kayo do it when their competitive urges overflow?

... I really wanted more hatesex.

last edited at Dec 26, 2023 12:51AM

TheSmartestTrashcan
TheSmartestTrashcan
joined Jan 31, 2020
A_revived_love_3_3_by_ram_jam-d7mf27i

It might be archived via https://old.reddit.com/r/DataHoarder/comments/kvhsgg/wanna_take_your_mind_off_politics_heres_all_the/. Dunno how to search for it in that though.

TheSmartestTrashcan
joined Jan 31, 2020
TheSmartestTrashcan
joined Jan 31, 2020
A_revived_love_3_3_by_ram_jam-d7mf27i

Open relationships are also a thing.

Additionally, web.archive.org/URL works fine here: web.archive.org/https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9705489/1/A-Revived-Love/

last edited at Jul 15, 2022 12:49PM

joined Jan 31, 2020

...I don't get this. Couldn't she just, like, make her username "Small Adult Woman"??

last edited at Oct 30, 2021 7:49AM

TheSmartestTrashcan
joined Jan 31, 2020

I kinda felt the forced kiss at the beginning was a denial of physical boundaries in response to the refusal to set emotional boundaries via that vague confession response.

I think the concept could be interesting if done properly in a better work.

last edited at Feb 22, 2023 9:33AM

joined Jan 31, 2020

Notably, there're actually dual clit-sucker/vibrator variants of these. They're the #1 adult toy on Amazon, last I checked.

last edited at Sep 19, 2021 12:11AM

TheSmartestTrashcan
Shinsei discussion 07 Aug 19:55
joined Jan 31, 2020

AKA higashizukihi sei... When publishing futanari... I guess... An artist having 4 handles is kinda annoyingly.

TheSmartestTrashcan
joined Jan 31, 2020

No high-proof alcohol usage for pain and antiseptic properties after drawing blood? I woulda figured that'd be standard in BDSM?

TheSmartestTrashcan
joined Jan 31, 2020

How do we know there's a marriage?

TheSmartestTrashcan
joined Jan 31, 2020

I feel like the nuance of this one-shot was probably lost in translation.

If the idea is that the maid's objections were thinly-viewed excuses and that the other girl was "ordering" the maid to be honest with herself, then the translation mighta been better as something like:

"We can't go out. I'm your maid. You're my lady. It's not appropriate for us to be together... Besides, your parents might fire me if we start going out... And I really need this job..."

"Well, if you're my 'maid', then you're obligated to answer me honestly, right? I'll ask again: Will you go out with me?"

*EDIT: So when afkeroge said kawauchi was progressive s/he meant kawauchi made stuff like https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_meaning_of_us_1#1 . Yeah, that's pretty hard to argue with.

last edited at Jul 24, 2021 9:39AM

TheSmartestTrashcan
joined Jan 31, 2020

The hunting party...catches Alyn off-guard and critically injures her...Claire will still feel immense guilt for both letting Alyn getting mortally wounded and finishing her off. The entire story would work out the exact same way

Alyn being mortally wounded while saving Claire from her party would be better. Claire seemingly believes her weakness caused Alyn’s death. Subsequently, the idea of also making Asha vulnerable haunts her. When Asha says she likes being in human form because it lets her talk to Claire - despite it making her vulnerable - Claire literally gasps when Asha turns to look at her. If Alyn’s death was due basically to bad luck that scene wouldn’t be as good.