Forum › Ah... and Mm... Are All She Says discussion

joined Oct 22, 2020

Aaah, I love everyone's dynamic! They're all such good characters, I never thought I'd like everyone in the story, but here we are. I was assuming the contest would mean this would be wrapping up next chapter or so, but with the sister arriving now I'm not sure what's going to occur

joined May 25, 2017

surpised this doesnt have more comments, since its such a good treat to read. whoever said its because of the batch uploads i agree with, but on the plus side its bingeable ^-^
the manga industry behind but talking about life genre of this reminds me of one of my old favs, joo-sama no eshi, and my worldview on ero artists are enlightened once again. until i see some new mishmash of tags

"What is she, your wife?"

Hoping the answer to that becomes "yes" down the line.

The author definitely knows about scene sequencing, and the fact that the scene where that question is asked is immediately followed by the scene of Toda cooking for Tanaka at home is pretty much the author saying to the readers, that yes, she is.

so glad im not the only one who thought of that too!! that cooking scene def stuck out to me, since we've only see toda eat cup noodles so far(?)

joined Oct 5, 2016

Their relationship kinda reminds me of Nodame Cantabile. Like at some point we're gonna find out they've actually been having sex off camera for the last 3 months and just not telling anyone, including the audience.

Anyway I really liked the start of the story but the last few chapters focusing on the manga contest wasn't doing a ton for me. Her sister showing up seems like its gonna bring more focus on them as people, which im definitely more interested in

De00e7f3-5d55-4e3c-951c-ebac52dc90c4_1_102_o
joined Jul 14, 2021

why does this not have a subtext tag? there is plenty of it

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

why does this not have a subtext tag? there is plenty of it

Honestly it's almost text.

Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

Well that ugh is very foreboding

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

So she was 17 all this time, and drawing eromanga for 18+ people?

Tanaka-san must be seeing disaster & doom flags raising everywhere around her now.

Mistress Trupin
joined Jul 24, 2018

Maybe the mom only says ugh and nn

joined May 1, 2015

So Tanaka san has been sleeping with an underage girl.
Hello police lmao.

Cornonthekopp
D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Oh god why did she lie about her age, well I get it but this is gonna turn into a legal nightmare on Tanaka’s end. And now I feel a lot less comfortable shipping them too

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Gosh darn it, Toda, don't make life difficult for your editor/roommate/wife.

Jl83e9qs73r71
joined Jun 11, 2021

Takana about to explain to toda's mom that she'll take responsability for sleeping with her 17yo daughter lmao

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Moshi moshi, keisatsu desu ka ?

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

Does this mean she dropped out of high school?

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Oof thats a really awkward situation when she's been working at an ero place and is still a minor.

joined Oct 5, 2016

Haha poor Toda

As she's goes from like Haha, oh you scamp, you're not really 23, you should have told me!

To her dawning horror that omg you're not 23, you're -17-!?!

joined Oct 5, 2016

They said that they've been together for a year now, so yeah she's definitely a dropout

joined Oct 22, 2020

Assuming she ever attended in the first place after middle school. It's not compulsory though it's extremely rare for someone to not go, but given her disability she might not have wanted to attend any more schooling than absolutely required.

joined May 11, 2020

Assuming she ever attended in the first place after middle school. It's not compulsory though it's extremely rare for someone to not go, but given her disability she might not have wanted to attend any more schooling than absolutely required.

Well she was wearing a two different types of school uniform in the flashback one of them was presumably for highschool so she probably went to highschool for a while at least. Or maybe she was just cosplaying. She definitely dropped out at some point and honestly can't blame her. Who needs highschool when you are a genius ero-mangaka.

joined Dec 13, 2020

They said that they've been together for a year now, so yeah she's definitely a dropout

Well duh. There is a reason her mom is so angry with her, lol.

joined Sep 6, 2018

This manga is coming along very well. The MC being a minor is a fun complication in the storyline.

I don’t think editor is in trouble unless she failed her duty in asking for documentation proving her age… then again, the MC exploited her twin-like looks of her older sister and simply photocopied her ID to pass herself off as an adult. I think the editor is in the clear, but the mangaka can get fired.

The manga is fun to read. It’s cool to see how difficult it is for handicapped to get by in that fictional setting. I wonder how close it is to the real world?

There’s another mangaka who put a spotlight on the lack of emotional help in Japan… I forgot her name but I own a copy of every manga she published.

last edited at Jul 26, 2021 9:30PM

MapleLovesYuri
Okay%20magge
joined Mar 5, 2021

prob the only manga where an mc that have some problems like speaking only um and ah or something is portrayed really well.

10/10

joined Aug 21, 2017

There’s another mangaka who put a spotlight on the lack of emotional help in Japan… I forgot her name but I own a copy of every manga she published.

I'd like to know who she is, if you're ever able to recall her name.

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

I'd like to know who she is, if you're ever able to recall her name.

Me too please.

joined Jun 3, 2014

I thought she could be 17 since chapter 1 so this wasn't too surprising (this sounds like a ton of legal problems could happen tho)

To reply you must either login or sign up.