Po
joined Mar 24, 2021

surprisingly noone is talking about this manga

last edited at Jul 19, 2021 1:25PM

joined Jul 24, 2020

good to see this is still being translated

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

I've never seen this series before, dispite the chapter release dates showing they been coming out for a year. And there are only two other comments, both from today. And this isn't the first series, that seems to have just appeared several chapters in. What's going on?

last edited at Jul 19, 2021 1:58PM

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

I've never seen this series before, dispite the chapter release dates showing they been coming out for a year. And there are only two other comments, both from today. And this isn't the first series, that seems to have just appeared several chapters in. What's going on?

Mangadex came back but it's way worse than before, so people realized it's better to upload those translation somewhere else, perhaps?

joined Jan 22, 2015

Mangadex came back but it's way worse than before, so people realized it's better to upload those translation somewhere else,

I don't understand why some groups won't upload here unless all else fails. The reader is great, the tagging decent, the technical support responsive, and the forums are actually moderated.

last edited at Jul 19, 2021 4:03PM

Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

Mangadex came back but it's way worse than before, so people realized it's better to upload those translation somewhere else, perhaps?

Tbf its still in beta so lik 70% of its features are taken out such as commenting.

Other than the confusing new layout its been working just fine

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

surprisingly noone is talking about this manga

Just got here, fam. Happens all the time.

9286787ab50153acb27cd03b385edb3d949d719e0b569799723637ee189d1f4b_1-1
joined Aug 14, 2020

Glad this one is on here now, A1 mate

joined May 15, 2021

Its still a work in progress but yeah is worse than before

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

I'm glad to see more established couple, Slice-of-Life manga here. This just heals my soul!

joined Apr 15, 2013

Apparently my internet provider has a some sort of blood feud with whoever is hosting them, so Mangadex is off the table for me. Always glad when folks bring their stuff here.

Wallpaper_2~2
joined Jul 4, 2021

Thankfully they noticed this little gem, I've encountered this when I was still searching my first worthy Shoujo almost 6 months ago , since then I've grew fond to it .

Time to add it to my list here for the future.

Youmu-nio-160pxw
joined Jun 20, 2019

Chapter release dates can be set separately from the upload date. The recently added list shows they were all uploaded today.

joined Jan 8, 2016

Ooh, I was so interested in the tags, then a bit wary at the art, but this is great. I love when these slice of life adult couple stories show all the little things, even the bickering, but at the end of the day, it'll always be okay.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Only read the first chapter and it's cute but I'm not getting their...dynamic? Like, why did she get elbowed in the stomach?

joined Apr 20, 2021

Only read the first chapter and it's cute but I'm not getting their...dynamic? Like, why did she get elbowed in the stomach?

I think that it was about Yuu joking too much about "switch" (loudly saying click) and breaking the mood for Miyu? That makes the most sense cuz in general it is shown that they are not shy at all about intimate contact.

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

Cuteeéeee

212876479_179466137534016_1538538010068516130_n
joined Sep 11, 2021

hi, the translation continue or that serie was abandoned???

joined Sep 7, 2021

Looks good. I'll give it a shot.

joined Oct 22, 2021

can someone explain this page to me:
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/dousei_seikatsu_ch02#13
? I've never had a dryer so I don't get it.

Obnoxious%20vi
joined May 27, 2015

Haha, clothes are often crinkly when they come out the wash, if you let them dry like that they stay crinkly. That's why you iron stuff or let them hang dry so gravity pulls out the wrinkles.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Cute.

SandfallSkyrocket
Bread%20loaf%20sliced%20profile%20pic
joined Jan 2, 2022

cute domestic life

joined Oct 22, 2021

Haha, clothes are often crinkly when they come out the wash, if you let them dry like that they stay crinkly. That's why you iron stuff or let them hang dry so gravity pulls out the wrinkles.

thank you

maidenlessclaire
Rkkixs_v_400x400
joined Feb 16, 2023

Hey just a little heads up in case anyone is watching this thread. This series got picked up again last month on Mangadex by SquigglesJP. I doubt it'll ever be updated here so go to Mangadex if you want stuff beyond chapter 16.

To reply you must either login or sign up.