Forum › My Younger Senpai discussion

Imgonline-com-ua-compresstosize-ydiwshq0rx
joined Jan 5, 2021

^
I love people that sound their opinions with so much enthusiasm.. it's like the author done a great job..as if there's still hope in this world

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

This chapter for me really cements that older MC really should help her younger self hook up, instead of fucking over her younger self.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

This chapter for me really cements that older MC really should help her younger self hook up, instead of fucking over her younger self.

Older MC: oi i went through All that too and more! Wheres my Pat on the back.

Not saying it shouldnt happen But she has No reason to believe she Will merge with a new Timeline, for All she knows she is stuck

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Not saying it shouldnt happen But she has No reason to believe she Will merge with a new Timeline, for All she knows she is stuck

Yeah she might be stuck, but I still think she should save her younger self from going through all the loneliness that she went through. That's probably too selfless for her I know haha

joined Mar 26, 2021

I agree with some people here that the Adult Mc should help her younger version to be with Seto. I think it still would be interesting. But some thoughts in my head tells me that adult version will hook up with Seto

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

God the art of this is just so beautiful. Then there is the story of a girl cucking herself. I love this so much.

I do hope we see more of the MC's pas self as I do hope she finds out her future self is in the past. Would be really funny seeing them both of them fantasize about senpai together at the same time.

Also do I hope long term how this goes is the past self hooks up with past senpai and future self just gets the confidence to ask future senapi out.

last edited at Jul 18, 2021 7:30AM

joined Mar 26, 2021

I thinks it's kinda dumb she's gonna course the same that happen to her happen to her younger self life make your younger self get laid not you make a better future

SeraphimofYuri
Download
joined Aug 25, 2019

I'm going to imagine that the main character was living in a 'bad end' type of timeline. So, whatever power sent her back is helping her get out of said bad end. So, I think that if all goes correctly, her senpai and her past self will get together, and she will be returned to the future.

But, she will be together with her senpai. That's probably not what happens, but I thought it'd be the cute way to end things.

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

"One-sided" btw

joined Mar 15, 2015

My personal theory is that this is a "stable time loop." After growing up and learning that Seto fell in love with a man and got divorced, Nanasawa went back in time and took on the identity of Sasaki. Unbeknownst to her, Seto isn't interested in "Sasaki" either, likely due to being heterosexual, and had already met Sasaki before Nanasawa traveled back in time.

While Nanasawa met Sasaki in Chapter 3 and is thinking about her in Chapter 4, it's possible that Nanasawa forgot about Sasaki before going back in time, especially if Seto never gave any indication of being interested in other girls. Under this theory, it's also likely that Sasaki will end up learning things about Seto that Nanasawa never realized, such as why Seto never got together with Nanasawa.

MapleLovesYuri
Okay%20magge
joined Mar 5, 2021

I kinda feel bad withthe original nanasawa now, fck that rape shit i said earlier I hope the time travel nanasawa will somehow help her past self and seto the senpai get together then they will return in thier original time where everything is right.

harem end is okay as well

Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

She should be following Quantum Leap logic! She must put right what once went wrong. Hoping the next leap will be the leap home.

last edited at Jul 18, 2021 12:11PM

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

I hope future MC decides to be wingwoman for her past self and then gets booted back to her own time, armed with the knowledge that Seto used to have more than friendly feelings towards her. She is available now that she is divorced and who knows, maybe the guy was cheating on her because she never even loved him or whatnot, as is the usual in yuri.

tl;dr happy ends for everyone, plz no ntr

La duchesse de Pecquigny
joined Jun 7, 2021

My first reaction: "They got horror movie logic absolutely right! Now they start making love, and that's the cue for the Mass Murderer from Hell to appear!"

And when I kept reading it turned out to be not the actual script but Nanasawa's fantasy. Disappointed.

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

I like the constant focus on her crotch.

50d13a199dce85e34f5bbb7ccb4f798c
joined Jan 4, 2021

"One-sided crush on Seto"

Does that meant that Seto currently has a crush on future MC?

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

Time travel + Age gap is a combo I didn't know I needed in my life.

The time-cuck jokes make me think this could be a time loop setup. The person the senpai will marry and will divorce is her future self. Once she got that set, she suddenly gets back to the present, awakens to her sempai and uh get married??? I dunno makes sense to me lol.

There’s actually another time travel and age gap story where the older woman saves the younger girl from getting splattered on here somewhere.

Found it: https://dynasty-scans.com/series/ashita_kimi_ni_aetara

last edited at Jul 18, 2021 2:42PM

2232-2
joined Nov 13, 2017

Older self forced her senpai to confront her sexuality.

Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

Nanasawa acting all dominant with her senpai is amazing, too bad her younger self interrupted

Also aya senpai's friend is really tall, look at her in that doorway

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

Also aya senpai's friend is really tall, look at her in that doorway

Yup. I noticed that, as well. I was actually just thinking about how interesting it is when I see tall women.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Yeah she might be stuck, but I still think she should save her younger self from going through all the loneliness that she went through. That's probably too selfless for her I know haha

Speaking of selfishness, while she certainly is acting that way she isnt as bad as some try to make her out to be, she has regretted not being able to control herself everytime she went Overboard (every time) she lacks self controll and most of what she has done with senpai so far has been driven by that

0ee2c60a-7956-404b-9118-b3d2a41bdeae
joined Dec 7, 2020

I really hope future MC pulls a wingwoman here. Past MC is really fucking cute.

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

This deserves an anime. Wish there was more of a market for softcore stuff.

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

Very cute subby vibes. Almost reminds me of a bunny. MC certainly has the libido of a bunny. lol

mitchellmidnight
joined Jan 29, 2021

sooo, this 25 year-old is going to be 'getting involved' with this 16/17 year-old highschool student...because she couldn't get together with her adult senpai who had called her out of nowhere after her divorce, making sure that the audience knows that she's single now for whatever bs reason...and now that she's an adult in the past figures that it's probably easier to just groom her child senpai...am I getting this, right?

Her Senpai who in her timeline didn't need her to save her from almost being run over?

yeah, I'm gonna leave that one be...

Shut up lol

To reply you must either login or sign up.