Forum › Posts by mitchellmidnight

joined Jan 29, 2021

Wow this is the best one I've read since 1 x 1/2. Sad it's so short. Thoroughly enjoyed it.

mitchellmidnight
joined Jan 29, 2021

They don't even look like they have much of an age gap. Kinda disappointing you guys.

mitchellmidnight
joined Jan 29, 2021

Wholesome my ass. The beginning was anything but.....still enjoyed it though. Thank you for the chapter.

Wtf are you talking about? The whole thing was wholesome as hell.....from beginning to end.

mitchellmidnight
joined Jan 29, 2021

Right on

joined Jan 29, 2021

Ahhh yes I saw this on nhentai.net recently. Magnificent work. The sweet ending was the best part. My only complaint would be the loli was kinda mean & age gap yuri is the hottest with both are loving & loli is topping.

mitchellmidnight
joined Jan 29, 2021

Absolutely remarkable stuff. This is just the right jam to go on my PB & J. The perfect amount of butter for my fluffy cakes. The most insatiable bacon to go on my side of eggs.

mitchellmidnight
Image Comments 31 Dec 07:08
joined Jan 29, 2021
6136158_p0

One of my all time favorite canon yuri ships. Need more age gap!

mitchellmidnight
joined Jan 29, 2021

Pretty shitty the mods find it necessary to block out the criticism comments on a het manga they were pretty obviously going to get after uploading on to a site mainly known for yuri. Yet there are hundreds of criticism comments on the other yuri series posted here simply about the tag "age gap" they do absolutely nothing about.

mitchellmidnight
joined Jan 29, 2021

Does anyone know what's happening with 1 x 1/2? Is it ever going to get finished? Did it get finished but not translated?

joined Jan 29, 2021

This is interesting, two lolicons, one is closeted and the other one is certified.

Tae isnt- or she'd be after the tiny friend like her co-worker is. She fell for a girl who looks 0% like a child- and once she found out has been doing her best to ignore her instinctual hormones triggered by her appearance and adult like flirting.

If she was a lolicon she'd be drooling over the girls who LOOK like they are 10 - and Mai chan wouldnt interest her.

^ @morter - I have to read that series again- theres another fun and innocent manga with lolicons lol.

Whether she looks like it or not mai is 10 so yes tae is a lolicon. If she doesn't admit it she's in the closet so this comment is hella justified js.

mitchellmidnight
joined Jan 29, 2021

R u looking in the mirror or wat

It just seemed like a very unnecessary remark to what was otherwise an innocuous post. Lord knows there's enough "calm down son its just a drawing" arguments on this site, why even bring it up??

What was an unnecessary remark was them saying in the 1st place that's weird & they'll skip it. Like who cares? Just move on. Hell they were looking to start an argument & be rude for no reason. If they're gunna say an unnecessary remark expect one back tf? It's the internet.

mitchellmidnight
joined Jan 29, 2021

Wooo... I like.

I wish author had made the girl a bit older, but oh well.

Let's see where it goes.

NO They should of made her younger haha but seriously I actually think this is a perfect age gap for yuri manga's.

mitchellmidnight
joined Jan 29, 2021

sooo, this 25 year-old is going to be 'getting involved' with this 16/17 year-old highschool student...because she couldn't get together with her adult senpai who had called her out of nowhere after her divorce, making sure that the audience knows that she's single now for whatever bs reason...and now that she's an adult in the past figures that it's probably easier to just groom her child senpai...am I getting this, right?

Her Senpai who in her timeline didn't need her to save her from almost being run over?

yeah, I'm gonna leave that one be...

Shut up lol

mitchellmidnight
joined Jan 29, 2021

I can relate to this a bit. I’m a teacher who also loves yuri. Students (girls) tend to be way clingy with me and stalked(not that bad) me a few times. It’s both very flattering, tiring… and did I also mention flattering?

You're amazing I wish you were my teacher :v

joined Jan 29, 2021

The comments are so goddamm stupid. You aren't a pedophile for liking lolis. Especially considering 98% of all anime/hentai is based on minors. Age gap yuri is one of the most underrated genres & I wish there was more of it.

mitchellmidnight
joined Jan 29, 2021

I can't believe there is this many snowflakes in the comments that can't differentiate between fiction & reality. I LOVED THIS ONE SHOT PLEASE MAKE/UPLOAD MORE LIKE IT!!!