putang ina namn kasi

ano meron bat puntangina BAAHAHAHAHA

ParasyticGhoul
Smell_1
joined Dec 5, 2016

LEEEEEET'S GOOOOOOOOOO

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

see, this is why this should have been a plot point throughout the series, not rushed through in a few chapters at the end with seriously overly dramatic drama... it's just not a satisfying arc as a result

also the crying faces, constant shouting and just crazy drama faces really just comes off as too much and forced :/

It's interesting to me that there seems to be such a split divide on here. People that feel nothing from this chapter and aren't satisfied, along with thinking the faces and crying are too over the top. Then we get people like me who are very happy with this chapter and satisfied, I don't mind exaggerated faces in art because it's a unique way of expressing emotion for the medium. Sometimes they can be a bit much in media, but they didn't feel like too much here for me.

Unfortunate that some people dislike this so much, but alas it is what it is and you can't please everyone.

Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

I am happy for these girls.

I know healing oneself of lingering inferiority complex isn't as easy as what has been portrayed in Chapter 36--psychological damage isn't gonna go away in one cathartic crying. BUT, this is a damn good start! And, really, Fujishiro's awesome here. She's grown and she's now this knight-in-shining armor, the PRINCE, affirming Kurokawa's bearing as a princess.

As far as I'm concerned this has been a powerful chapter.

joined Jun 5, 2011

I absolutely loved the image of Kurokawa comforting her inner child, and truly beginning the healing process. Fujishiro is amazing and supportive, but this really shows that, even if you have support and love from others, self-acceptance and self-love are just as important. Comforting and consoling your inner child IRL is not always an easy task, and this chapter tugged on my heartstrings.

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

I like the content of the communication, but I'm not a fan of the "loud" style of the last few chapters. Looking forward to the next chapter. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

NuclearStudent
joined Dec 13, 2018

Good drama is when characters yell really loudly about having feelings, and the yellier and feelinger it is, the gooder it is.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Good drama is when characters yell really loudly about having feelings, and the yellier and feelinger it is, the gooder it is.

Well, admittedly, this is how teenagers solve their drama. :P

Thumbnail_5a23d300cc738989a894c6273ef293a6
joined Jul 8, 2017

I was perfectly whelmed with how cliched this chapter was. I hope the finale lands better than this arc.

joined May 24, 2015

About time.

7701a7a7-c839-4360-814e-ae86713583eb
joined Jul 11, 2021

I absolutely loved the image of Kurokawa comforting her inner child, and truly beginning the healing process. Fujishiro is amazing and supportive, but this really shows that, even if you have support and love from others, self-acceptance and self-love are just as important. Comforting and consoling your inner child IRL is not always an easy task, and this chapter tugged on my heartstrings.

There is an image like that on the title page of Chapter 13. At first I thought it was Kurokawa’s mom holding her daughter and looking sad because her little girl was hurt by someone’s cruelty, and I really got the impression from that image that she wants to take the pain away from the child.

When I went back and looked at that page again after reading chapter 36, it clicked with me that the dress the woman was wearing is the one Kurokawa bought when she went to Shibuya 109 with Fujishiro, so yeah it’s Kurokawa cradling her inner child in the present day, that child is still crying, and she wants to comfort herself but doesn’t know how. Enter one Fujishiro Nanaki - a fearless, and fiercely loyal girlfriend who never stops looking at what’s ahead of her.

Ajiichi laid the groundwork for the scene in 36 quite nicely.

I think there are other things like that within the story as well. Like after you find out just how much Kurokawa idolized Fujishiro, her own words to Fujishiro “Anyone would feel sad if their crush said such terrible things to them” take on a whole new meaning with regards to Kurokawa’s own heart. Their meaning at the begining of the story isn’t fully apparent until the end.

last edited at Jul 13, 2021 12:23AM

Untitled102_20231004232707
joined Mar 26, 2014

I personally liked it! I have my own issues and I think that like some people said this is only tye beginning of Kuro's healing process.
The inner child thing is so true though. You guys should look up a psychology video called the inner child 30 therapy challenge (thumbnail image of stuffed dog). But for those who aren't going to look it up. Basically it talks about how people with overactive defenses, trauma, and etc. How they are very guarded and when they react to remember to ground themselves in the present while thinking actively on what made them react and trying to understand why it happened and how to soothe themselves or that it's a bigger problem that they'll have to tackle when they have time to. It helps people practice mindfulness and taking a pause (paws cause the dog or object is used as an anchor and a symbol of what your inner child is telling you).

Anyway, I liked it a lot (this chapter). Seriously, and I'm thrilled that Nanaki didn't try to kiss Kuro. She hugged and consoled her even though she was still hurting herself. She even almost didn't wanna open the door. There was definitely some hesitation (I saw anyway). But she knew she wanted to talk to Kuro.

I'm looking forward to the end and if it is a "bad end" I'll pretend this is the end LOL
Yeah know with actual communication and sharing like Nanaki said,"You're finally sharing your problems with me." She even said she knew she was mean to Kuro. This is good. That she didn't say oh lol that was the old me so it doesn't count. She held herself accountable and that takes a lot for anyone to admit they're wrong or a bully.

joined Jul 11, 2021

She even said she knew she was mean to Kuro. This is good. That she didn't say oh lol that was the old me so it doesn't count. She held herself accountable and that takes a lot for anyone to admit they're wrong or a bully.

From the very first book I got the impression Fujishiro was raised to behave better than she behaved at the beginning. The way her mother told her to stop preening and focus on school, and how super nice her brother is, both speak of a better example being set for her at home. Her problem really seems to have been conceitedness, which resulted in prideful and abusive behavior towards others.

To me that conceit seemed like the product of childish behavior, she doesn’t have Kurokawa’s scars, so all she really needed to do was grow up. The incident with Hiro was a wake up call telling her that the world isn’t centered around her, and then having Kurokawa be nice to her instead of vengeful opened her eyes to her own poor treatment of others. After that, she starts to grow up and does a good job of it.

last edited at Jul 13, 2021 10:54PM

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

FINALLY NOW KISS

Jakuri%20av
joined Aug 26, 2020

https://twitter.com/ajiichi_nomoto/status/1415585008161488898

Author tweeting about the final chapter :(

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

I personally felt that this was a really powerful resolution. The communication, the emotional connection, and the powerful love coming from both sides was just great. It seems our princesses have finally graduated from being useless.

joined Feb 18, 2015

Oh, and in case you forgot... I'm doubling down on the fact that I'm in LOVE WITH YOU!

That's the way you do it!

joined Jul 11, 2021

Volume 5 is available for pre-order on Amazon.

joined Mar 8, 2020

Well final chapter is out, volume 6 to be release on 9/30, tweet by the author for both things, while i read it already, now to wait for the translation to discuss about it lol

last edited at Aug 5, 2021 11:24PM

joined Jul 11, 2021

Well final chapter is out, volume 6 to be release on 9/30, tweet by the author for both things, while i read it already, now to wait for the translation to discuss about it lol

I’m reading it on Storia, but for me it’s slow going with lots of help from Google.

joined May 15, 2021

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!! JUST AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!! HERE IS THE KISS!!!! I CANT WAIT FOR THE EPILOGUE DAMMIT!!!!

Gfkenr4j2k-2
joined Aug 7, 2019

Iroha and Izumi better be the main focus of the epilogue. Nanaki and Kanade can fuck off now that their roundabout misadventure of misunderstandings has ended.

Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

Ladies and gentlemen,
We got 'em.

Takasaki Reika
Untitled315
joined Mar 30, 2021

September 30?

my birthday is September 20 :(

joined Jan 6, 2017

Liked the chapter but it really should've been two chapters... Doesn't even need to add anything, just split the chapter we got in two. A time skip in the middle just feels weird

Also, just personally, I loved that it took Kurokawa 3 months before she responded to Fujishiro's feelings. Makes it feel like she did actually sort herself out a bit before starting a relationship

last edited at Aug 22, 2021 3:15PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.