Forum › Posts by Nayuinthebox

Nayuinthebox
Momiji%20riko%20avatar%20but%20smaller
joined Jul 31, 2018

As someone who has been following this series from literally the first translated update on this website, I can't help but feel both really happy and melancholic after reading this chapter. Honestly, I did enjoy the journey a lot and I'll miss it. Even for all the heightened emotions, waterfalls of tears and ~drama~, I truly don't regret a single moment spent reading it over the past three years! All that's left now is to look forward to the epilogue.

To add a thought about ch 37 in particular; I really liked the build-up leading to Kurokawa's answer. Her gradual realization of how different her feelings for Fujishiro are now vs. then with the scenes flashing between the past and the present...it just felt so genuine and made for a great conclusion imo.

Nayuinthebox
joined Jul 31, 2018

^ I'm always looking out for AyaChisa doujins to scanlate so expect more to come!

Ah, amazing! Thank you so much and I'm very much looking forward to it!

Nayuinthebox
joined Jul 31, 2018

Ahh, I'm so happy to see more of AyaChisa! Maybe I just haven't been following the right people, but it always feels like there isn't enough of them.

I think it's because AyaChisa isn't very big in the international fandom. Aside from being overshadowed by popular ships like SayoHina, YukiLisa, and MisaKoko, it seems Endori prefers KaoChisa or KanonChisa. I am starting to see more fellow AyaChisa shippers after season 2 ep 5 though so I'm hoping we'll get more content for them.

Yeah tbh. I think you are right, I mostly encounter KaoChisa or the likes when I search around for fanfiction etc., but it's exactly this episode that made me hopeful that people will notice AyaChisa more. Imo it's such an intuitive ship, same band, the band story itself and plenty of interactions, and yet somehow it manages to get overlooked. Well, keeping my fingers crossed for more!

Nayuinthebox
joined Jul 31, 2018

Ahh, I'm so happy to see more of AyaChisa! Maybe I just haven't been following the right people, but it always feels like there isn't enough of them. Anyway, this was a sweet doujin. I love rain so having it as a symbol to my favourite ship in bandori is great.