Forum › Looking Up to Magical Girls discussion

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

The fact that this series was exclusively licensed to Coolmic, our of all platforms, is baffling. It's not optimized for smartphone reading at all. Not to mention the general low quality of Coolmic's service.

God bless i'm french and have a physical release.

joined Mar 16, 2019

what do yall think Utena mbti is

Hard to tell since we mostly see Magia Bazier, who has a completely different personality from her civilian self. Bazier, in my book, is either an ESTP or an ESFP, because she is obviously driven by extroverted sensing and ambivalent about the whole thinking/feeling thing.

I dont think she is an extravert, and has a competely diffrerent personality, as Magia Bazier she is just not scared to do what she wants

last edited at Jun 23, 2021 1:57PM

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Hard to tell since we mostly see Magia Bazier, who has a completely different personality from her civilian self. Bazier, in my book, is either an ESTP or an ESFP, because she is obviously driven by extroverted sensing and ambivalent about the whole thinking/feeling thing.

I dont think she is an extravert, and has a competely diffrerent personality, as Magia Bazier she is just not scared to do what she wants

Utena is an introvert, but Bazier is extroverted because she seeks out other people (magical girls specifically) and is energized by (naughty) interactions with them.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Utena is an introvert, but Bazier is extroverted because she seeks out other people (magical girls specifically) and is energized by (naughty) interactions with them.

Baiser* Bazier doesn't mean anything.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Ah, sorry, I meant Baiser, of course. My brain is melting down rn.

Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

Bahahahaha Kiwi got put in horny jail

Linterdiction
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

I love that bonus chapter. Can’t believe Kiwi found the IRL Gay Baby Jail.

last edited at Jun 23, 2021 7:32PM

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

If you wanna give these bonuses proper titles, they would be Volume 1/2 Melonbooks Bonus Chapter respectively.

Screenshot_726
joined Dec 2, 2017

Always good to see Kiwi being Kiwi. Totally best girl.

Img_20220602_141642-min%20(1)%20(1)%20(1)
joined Feb 5, 2020

kiwi: being the usual kiwi
korisu:

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Bahahahaha Kiwi got put in horny jail

As is the right and proper thing to do.

Oh, and I figured this one out:

Ah, sorry, I meant Baiser, of course. My brain is melting down rn.

I've been working with Bezier curves a lot recently, which is why every word that goes like "B...er" reads like a French engineer to me.

last edited at Jun 24, 2021 3:09AM

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Was not expecting her to be put into jail but I love it.

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

Gotta be between two consenting parties with a mutual like for the main focused kink.

Otherwise, GO TO HORNY JAIL.

uwu

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Suddenly the dream didn't seem that bad anymore... :D

Yes, mister policeman, this is the girl you were looking for. I took the liberty to jail her already.

joined Feb 21, 2021

Kaoruko i swear if you join forces with enormeeta everytime you and kiwi beat up each other both of you will be locked in (Horny) jail for time out..

joined Sep 19, 2020

One of the best shonens of like last 5 years. Despite it s not a shonen. No sarcasm. The only competitor is the Chainsawdude.

"Looking up..." never position itself as a serious title, and yet ... It's a dynamic story, characters has likable personality, growth, motivation, complex relations, inner and outer conflicts , all that good stuff. Proper romantic instead of a fuckin harem. All that WHILE being an utter perversive asylum.

I love it from the bottom of my heart.

Akari
joined Jun 12, 2021

I just reread it today, and it's really interesting how this story holds my attention, ever knowing what was going to happen.

Linterdiction
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

joined Nov 14, 2014

Once again I'm left speechless at how good the mangaka is at involving all the characters!

Also Chris-chan does some interesting RPs xD

868e64eacaeed480084b005ae21b7c4c
joined Jul 19, 2018

Utena is my spirit pervert. Uwu~

last edited at Jun 27, 2021 11:37AM

Sshot-8
joined Oct 25, 2011

"why hasn't going from friends to sex worked?!"
Take her on a date, not to a hotel, dork.

last edited at Jul 9, 2021 8:59AM

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

God the art in this is so amazing. Kiwi is now my favourite character because she's hilerious. Lost all power and is naked and still stands strong. What willpower. Also Her new design is awesome, the claw is so cool and its funny how half her costume is exposed. I will love to see the magical girls reactions to her new form.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Chapter was cool and all but isn't giving Kiwi another power up after she used her cat form only once, too quick ? Was there really a need for Kiwi to get power-up right now ?

Nichilucky
joined Jul 15, 2021

Remember kids, if your relationship with your girlfriend is on the rocks, just electrocute them and they’ll come back greater than ever before!

That said, I really like the new design Kiwi got with Fuckstates.
Hopefully this trend continues and the rest of the characters (or at least the main trios) get just as cool new forms~

last edited at Jul 18, 2021 4:22PM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Ah, so many nice Utena faces again, especially this one... ^_^

To reply you must either login or sign up.