Forum › Looking Up to Magical Girls discussion

Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019

Honestly, I like this ship and how is developing.
Yeah, BDSM is not for everyone, but these two clearly are able to convey their feelings through these actions. That is what was missing from that moment they had in the LHotel, and this chapter shows the chemistry they do have between them.

Sshot-8
joined Oct 25, 2011

Leber looking surprisingly debonaire on page 12, casually leaning on the windowsill with her sleeves rolled up and her hair immaculate.

Gfkenr4j2k-2
joined Aug 7, 2019

Licensed? Well, shit.

Amimaidprofile
joined Mar 5, 2019

Baiser's such a sadist she gives Azul abandonment play. lol.

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

I couldn't think of a more perfect way to torture Azul, genius.

bloodonthewater
Bigj
joined Jul 7, 2021

Azul's hopeless.

Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

I love how the magical girls who are clearly capable of flight succumb to a pitfall trap as soon as they enter the dungeon.

It can probably be explained by some magic logic like Alice setting the dungeon to cancel out flight ability or whatever, but I still think it's kinda funny.

Also I see that we've grown the list of hentai kinks featured in the series this chapter. Probably the biggest number that's been featured in a single chapter since they're playing with all three girls separately at the same time.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

I love Utena's punishment for Azul. Just take her underwear and leave her in anticipation. I do feel bad for magenta though as she seems to be the weakest of the magical girls and currently doesn't seem to be improving. At least Sulfer is trying her best and can put up a fight a bit. I am curious to how this is going to go next chapter as the three magical girls seem be beat pretty easily right.

joined Apr 2, 2018

I love Utena's punishment for Azul. Just take her underwear and leave her in anticipation. I do feel bad for magenta though as she seems to be the weakest of the magical girls and currently doesn't seem to be improving. At least Sulfer is trying her best and can put up a fight a bit. I am curious to how this is going to go next chapter as the three magical girls seem be beat pretty easily right.

I really like how magenta has the "leader" archetype totally reversed. Utena is a brat tamer and a good one. She doesn't want the girls to forget their roles.

Anyway this manga is just my list of fetishes and I love it. Author is super creative with the whole BDSM scenes. And the story is always enjoyable

joined Apr 2, 2018

I love how the magical girls who are clearly capable of flight succumb to a pitfall trap as soon as they enter the dungeon.

It can probably be explained by some magic logic like Alice setting the dungeon to cancel out flight ability or whatever, but I still think it's kinda funny.

Also I see that we've grown the list of hentai kinks featured in the series this chapter. Probably the biggest number that's been featured in a single chapter since they're playing with all three girls separately at the same time.

Well, the whole idea of bdsm is people "playing a scene". Soon as they put their clothes, they change their names and they play their roles. I think it's just like the whole magical girls genre that the author mess with the tropes, evil always runs away, 2 parts of the same source, secret identities shenanigans, power of friendship... Plus the author not taking it 100% serious and doing it all with characters learning about their sexuality as part of them and growing up, the ecchi fits well in the story is just good to read.

9a905fe6a22b0201f7ade2de48a73f8d
joined Jan 22, 2014

They were were not in flight mode, they were walking on the ground, and the floor closed above them, so its not like they could just fly back...

But yeah, its still funny, and that's the whole point: They are so out of their elements, they fall for the most obvious tropes. Even Sulfur, who usually plays the straight man.

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Well shit. Utena is surprisingly competent despite being a complete degenerate trash. Even went so far as to bribe Alice properly. Good show.

C67
joined Aug 19, 2021

I'm dying to see Sulfur's power-up beating the crap out of Enormeta! Her rage is so building up from the last couple of chapters...

last edited at Aug 22, 2021 7:24PM

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

We still haven’t seen enough of Sulfur and Magenta. What’s their deal? Azul is a complete masochist, but where do they end up? I feel like Sulphur’s being set up that she’s constantly looking for a fight and needs to tire herself out—maybe she’s a brat? And Magenta I just have no idea. It seems like it’s something different with her every time. But hopefully next chapter we get to see some of it!

last edited at Aug 22, 2021 7:29PM

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

Ah, that's the stuff.

E05aff7c1334de03865ce183142c84b52
joined Feb 6, 2014

I love this. Neverending main attraction.

Rsz_1screenshot_7
joined Aug 23, 2015

neglect play oof

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

I'm dying to know what happened between Vena and Sulfur a few chapters back. I'm hoping it somehow leads to Sulfur getting an upgrade, and then maybe that spurs Magenta into getting stronger.

joined Jun 30, 2016

Oh man how i love this manga! hope it gets an anime at some point!

Lol%20eiko
joined Mar 29, 2021

Oh man how i love this manga! hope it gets an anime at some point!

If only a studio was brave enough to adapt something like this. But if they did... boy would that be a glorious day.

Otherwise another great chapter, which seems like it's setting up for some shenanigans probably with the Enormeeta girls pairing off with each of the Magia girls. Sad it's a monthly but it's probably due to the fact that it's a monthly that we get these top-notch chapters.

joined Dec 16, 2017

Based Baiser. 10/10

joined Mar 13, 2020

Baiser does it again, this manga is such a treat~

Cool
joined Apr 4, 2021

Big bren

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Based Baiser. 10/10

She knows exactly how to best please her main rival.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I couldn't think of a more perfect way to torture Azul, genius.

Indeed. :D

Such a great chapter, I just keep laughing and laughing.

To reply you must either login or sign up.