joined Feb 21, 2019

Nagori playing Sekiro and thinking

Img_20190107_054630
joined Jan 26, 2019

They're just so cute

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Female Ninja and Eldest Princess?

This reminds me a little bit of the traveling arc in FGEP, I wonder if Nagori Yu has ever read anything by PDL

joined Dec 8, 2019

Gotta say that after the 17th variation on the same theme from this author, it's getting a little stale.

Cool
joined Apr 4, 2021

I knew this was going to be translated lol

joined Mar 25, 2019

so many series... but so few of them completed..

Screenshot_1
joined Apr 22, 2015

That one reminds me of Zelda x Impa

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Gotta say that after the 17th variation on the same theme from this author, it's getting a little stale.

There isn't much similar beyond '2 females of different station' the story/setting and characters differ quite a lot each time.

A85b3543-23b0-436a-a1a7-7ef9eb4e7778
joined Apr 30, 2016

NAGORI YU !!!

Screenshot%202022-04-05%20021706
joined Jun 19, 2014

Nagori Yu knows what they like, how many of us can say the same?

joined Nov 14, 2014

I quite like it

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

I expected a haughty tall princess and a cute small ninja. My expectations have been subverted!

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

I expected a haughty tall princess and a cute small ninja. My expectations have been subverted!

Ooh kinda want to see that too now, but this too is extremely adorable

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

There isn't much similar beyond '2 females of different station' the story/setting and characters differ quite a lot each time.

Yeah the main common theme with this author is height difference and maybe age difference, which isn't even that present here. So I feel like they're complaining that this author keeps making Yuri/Romance that's safe and within the author's comfort zone, which makes me wonder why they're even here haha

Plus you'd think with how annoyed they sound they would have stopped reading this author's works after like 3rd or maybe 5th time, but here they are complaining about the "17th" time like they're being forced to read it.

Edit: Expanded on what I originally said to clarify for anyone else reading that I'm not accusing anyone of homophobia. I added on "/Romance that's safe and within the author's comfort zone" from Yuri, and to me the primary thing a lot of romance authors are known for is pretty standard and still enjoyable romance. Which I originally didn't think I had to clarify, but apologies if my thinking was more unclear than I originally thought.

last edited at Jun 20, 2021 4:57PM

Salama
joined Jun 11, 2015

This is so wholesome

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

Ninpo, Flirting no jutsu!

joined Jan 22, 2015

Yeah the main common theme with this author is height difference and maybe age difference, which isn't even that present here. So I feel like they're complaining that this author keeps making Yuri, which makes me wonder why they're even here haha

Plus you'd think with how annoyed they sound they would have stopped reading this author's works after like 3rd or maybe 5th time, but here they are complaining about the "17th" time like they're being forced to read it.

Gotta read it to know if it's any good.

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

I'm surprised Kikiyo's not taller, considering who the author is.
I'm super excited about these two new series, looks like they'll be the best thing Nagori did since the authoress one. Really looking forward for more chapters.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Yeah the main common theme with this author is height difference and maybe age difference, which isn't even that present here. So I feel like they're complaining that this author keeps making Yuri, which makes me wonder why they're even here haha

Gotta read it to know if it's any good.

Haha well I definitely won't disagree there. I'll usually check out almost all new works even if I'm not a fan of an author, but I also fully acknowledge that's my choice and I'm not going to get annoyed with an author for writing something that's not my cup of tea, or for writing reoccurring themes, simple stories, so fourth. Critique can also be good discussion of course, but ultimately I'm mostly trying to say that people shouldn't feel forced or obligated to read/consume media that isn't to their liking. Life is shorter than we think and we should enjoy it while it lasts as they say.

last edited at Jun 20, 2021 2:33PM

Abbysmug
joined May 15, 2020

Nagori Yu never disappoints

joined Oct 10, 2016

AGAIN? Damn. Hold yo horses /u/.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Female Ninja and Eldest Princess?

Yes, please. I see you are a person of culture, as well...

last edited at Jun 20, 2021 3:43PM

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Good lord this is cute.

Tsutako
joined Nov 15, 2018

Did you know that the characters in the name "Nagori Yu" can also be read as "Never Disappointing"?

To reply you must either login or sign up.