Forum › My Girlfriend's Not Here Today discussion

joined Aug 15, 2018

When Fuuko says "I'm fine with being your number two girl if you want" on the last page.

You can see in on Hinayu's Twitter that someone replies with this exact same sentence, which this person is Fuuko.

joined Aug 15, 2018

The very first page has an implied sex scene, featuring an unfamiliar black bra, Fuuko's book, and Yuni's phone. Just throwing it out there. (Not sure what the star and moon shaped jewelry means though.) It looks more than just symbolism, compared to the melodramatic threesome on the title spread. But I would love a good surprise.

I'm all fairness, I don't think the black bra is unfamiliar on the first page, because on the cover art it shows Nanase wearing the black bra or Yuni in other images. Though this image also implies a sex scene.

last edited at Jun 19, 2021 7:24PM

384281a5-2c64-4db2-b731-8ffdc6aa4619
joined Mar 28, 2021

Just as interesting as I was expecting from Kiyoko sensei

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

That's also part of the problem, yeah communication problems exist irl, but it's frustrating when authors exaggerate a lack of communication to absurd degrees and all because the series continuing entirely hinges on that concept. I know some people love it, but for me while a series with many communication issues can still be fun...it often doesn't feel like good writing when communication issues are repeatedly used to drag out issues and stretch the story. The characters could communicate, still have character flaws and personality problems, and then drama comes from that. I think it would at least be better than an absurd lack of communication.

I totally get whatcha mean. Sometimes it can just be too much, it breaks the suspension of disbelief... though I DO think people can really be THAT bad with communication sometimes lol

I also wanna note, the art in this is really nice. I like this artist's style.

Sono.hanabira.ni.kuchizuke.o.-.atelier.no.koibito-tachi.full.1462399_avartar
joined May 28, 2015

I really love this author. I hope this title will not end like "Luminous=Blue", i.e rushed.

Pov_youre_a_triple_mugger
joined Feb 19, 2016

Looked at the author's other works. Not really expecting much of anything out of this

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Good art, if a bit too sensual for the story. The writing so far is... frustrating, though

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

That's also part of the problem, yeah communication problems exist irl, but it's frustrating when authors exaggerate a lack of communication to absurd degrees and all because the series continuing entirely hinges on that concept. I know some people love it, but for me while a series with many communication issues can still be fun...it often doesn't feel like good writing when communication issues are repeatedly used to drag out issues and stretch the story. The characters could communicate, still have character flaws and personality problems, and then drama comes from that. I think it would at least be better than an absurd lack of communication.

I totally get whatcha mean. Sometimes it can just be too much, it breaks the suspension of disbelief... though I DO think people can really be THAT bad with communication sometimes lol

I also wanna note, the art in this is really nice. I like this artist's style.

Haha yeah sometimes people are bafflingly bad at just saying what's on their mind to the people that they love. Still I just hope the author doesn't entirely rely on a lack of communication for the whole story.

NewtMarshmallow
29216120_985796631584578_7844572378056777434_n
joined Nov 5, 2017

Yuni sus

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

When Fuuko says "I'm fine with being your number two girl if you want" on the last page.

You can see in on Hinayu's Twitter that someone replies with this exact same sentence, which this person is Fuuko.

Hehe yeah I noticed. I wonder if Fuuko has some fetish about cheating or ntr and wants to have an affair with Yuni while Yuni keeps dating Natsume.

Kanadechan%20sxdvfgbn
joined May 24, 2017

Please talk properly with your girlfriend first. If you want her to change, talking is an option!

joined Apr 13, 2021

I'm all for it.

joined Jul 26, 2020

I'm fine with being your number three girl if you want

LittleWhiteHerz
Kohanenomintense2
joined Jul 21, 2020

I don't really like it. Will read a few chapters more tho to see if i should drop it or not lol

joined Mar 30, 2020

Interesting, I hope this doesn’t end in a polyamory because I’m not liking the actual girlfriend so far... but that might change in the future.

20210429_051959
joined May 18, 2021

Do these girls have no sense of self respect?? god that kinda hurt to read, but I like this!!

A%20%20gallery_compress77
joined Jan 11, 2019

Good start, looking forward more :))

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

And the award for the recent most awkward dialogue writing goes to .... Kiyoko Iwami, and by a landslide at that. Congratulations once again.

joined Sep 28, 2017

Ok this one got my attention. I hope more soon

20210429_123552
joined Mar 29, 2021

i cant take ntr (° -°)

Z3
joined Aug 20, 2016

I usually don't care for cheating tropes but honestly, her relationship with Nanase looks so dysfunctional already this is just accelerating the inevitable.

True, but why not just break up and go out with fuuko.
And the cover art seems like poly.

joined May 11, 2015

yes

Z3
joined Aug 20, 2016

What is the point of having a secret alt account so people don't recognize you if you post pics of yourself with very poor placed stickers?

Well, Accounts without the real name are hard to find.

420e065dfd1a4d6b3655ec2b8f710afc%20(1)
joined Apr 25, 2020

I'm a ntr person, for real, but for some reason I'm not into cheating, I wonder why tbh

joined Aug 8, 2020

I'm a ntr person, for real, but for some reason I'm not into cheating, I wonder why tbh

I dont really understand the difference? Is it only ntr if it's done with the third person's knowledge or witnessing of the event?

To reply you must either login or sign up.