Forum › Hana Ni Arashi discussion

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

I swear i heard an anime DING after the lights question. What great comedy

Wait, i don't understand the last page. Why nanoha call her sir?

The girls were both acting shy about physicality with their partners, but in the last question, it's clear that Abe is MUCH more experienced.

last edited at Jun 14, 2021 1:33AM

Jahy-sama%20(11)
joined Jul 5, 2017

Nanoha pls... I had my hopes too high up. Wasn't expecting the "boyfriend" strat from here but ugh still want to be secretive about it I guess...

Well, she can't just reveal that she is dating Chidori by herself. She might have figured that it is best to be on the same page with her girlfriend on the openness of their relationship.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Nanoha pls... I had my hopes too high up. Wasn't expecting the "boyfriend" strat from here but ugh still want to be secretive about it I guess...

Well, she can't just reveal that she is dating Chidori by herself. She might have figured that it is best to be on the same page with her girlfriend on the openness of their relationship.

Exactly. As soon as I saw that Chidori was asleep, it was clear that Nanoha wasn’t going to unilaterally spill the beans.

joined Jan 3, 2020

LOL. They're at slightly different levels of relationship.

I'm glad there was that little flashback recap though, since I had totally forgotten this character was also dating a woman (or was even in a relationship).

last edited at Jun 14, 2021 2:05AM

Cornonthekopp
D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Damn I wish they had spilled the beans about their relationship to Abe, I hope she’s a returning character. We need more gays in this

last edited at Jun 14, 2021 2:06AM

Img_-2low0i
joined Jun 15, 2020

wait im so sorry but what does the "what do you usually do about lights" mean? cant tell if its literal or if theres some hidden meaning to it

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

^
How to set the mood lighting when doing "stuff".

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

At first I was like oh? Then I was like oh! Senpais are sure scary.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

That punchline was amazing; I'm not even upset about Nanoha still keeping their relationship secret (well, that and because of what Surya P said)

How to set the mood lighting when doing "stuff".

Yoshida: "I'm stuff."

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

wait im so sorry but what does the "what do you usually do about lights" mean? cant tell if its literal or if theres some hidden meaning to it

You don't need to worry about the lights unless you're getting naked.

Img_20210601_105552
joined Jul 27, 2018

Btw, have this Abe senpai shown before? Not yet right?

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Btw, have this Abe senpai shown before? Not yet right?

IIRC Yoshida and Abe were shown together at least once, though only briefly. Don’t remember what chapter though. I believe Yoshida was considerably shorter than Abe?

last edited at Jun 14, 2021 5:11AM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Exactly. As soon as I saw that Chidori was asleep, it was clear that Nanoha wasn’t going to unilaterally spill the beans.

Without revealing it's Chidori, she could have say it's a girlfriend. Not like the one she talking to would be shocked if she said she had a girlfriend, hell she could have relate more. Especially for the question of the mood.

Img_20210601_105552
joined Jul 27, 2018
Img_20200401_132631
joined Jun 17, 2018

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/hana_ni_arashi_volume_extras#3

I found abe chan and yoshida senpai

Now I want a chapter of theeeeemmmm

joined Jun 7, 2021

uuh you can suggest this to this month's seven seas survey to maybe help it get licensed in english https://t.co/r9YwfBvZK5?amp=1

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Without revealing it's Chidori, she could have say it's a girlfriend. Not like the one she talking to would be shocked if she said she had a girlfriend, hell she could have relate more. Especially for the question of the mood.

Sure, the writer could have set up a reveal any number of ways, but the point is that by having Chidori be asleep, they couldn’t do it together, and that’s the only way Nanoha would do it in this situation.

Besides, “I have a girlfriend, but it’s definitely not this girl with whom I’m always stuck together like a set of Siamese twins” probably isn’t going to fly.

Img_20210601_105552
joined Jul 27, 2018

Ah wait, it seems. Abe chan getting taller than yoshida senpai after a year

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/hana_ni_arashi_volume_extras#3

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Sure, the writer could have set up a reveal any number of ways, but the point is that by having Chidori be asleep, they couldn’t do it together, and that’s the only way Nanoha would do it in this situation.

Besides, “I have a girlfriend, but it’s definitely not this girl with whom I’m always stuck together like a set of Siamese twins” probably isn’t going to fly.

I mean, it's already a miracle that their friends haven't caught up yet to that and come on, we're 92 chapters in, we can have more than 1 or 2 side characters knowning about it. Here, i can already forsee Abe asking Chidori if she know about Nanoha's BF and drama ensue.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I mean, it's already a miracle that their friends haven't caught up yet to that and come on, we're 92 chapters in, we can have more than 1 or 2 side characters knowning about it. Here, i can already forsee Abe asking Chidori if she know about Nanoha's BF and drama ensue.

That’s more than reasonable—good call. We’ve already had the “Chidori worries that Nanoha used to like a boy” sequence.

I think it’s highly unlikely that Chidori would actually think there’s a boyfriend, but I can imagine Abe asking her, “How far do you think they’ve gone?” and imaginative hijinx ensuing. (I loved Nanoha’s “quasi-sexual incidents” flashback montage.)

EDIT: OF course, Nanoha did swear Abe to secrecy, so it might be more indirect than I’m picturing—Abe seems pretty reliable about things like that.)

last edited at Jun 14, 2021 8:05AM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Teleportation? I like the way she thinks. :D

They did confess on exactly the same day, yes. Pretty much the same moment, even. :D

Assuming they've gone much farther than they actually have... :D Is Abe-chin's "nothing" actually more than our couple's "pushing things forward"?

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Teleportation? I like the way she thinks. :D

They did confess on exactly the same day, yes. Pretty much the same moment, even. :D

Assuming they've gone much farther than they actually have... :D Is Abe-chin's "nothing" actually more than our couple's "pushing things forward"?

Seems pretty clear that’s the case—N&C seem stuck at the “What do two girls do besides kissing?” stage while the sempai are about to level up to “getting up the nerve to buy a strapon.”

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Seems pretty clear that’s the case—N&C seem stuck at the “What do two girls do besides kissing?” stage while the sempai are about to level up to “getting up the nerve to buy a strapon.”

Certainly seems so, yes, especially with Nanoha's reaction and calling even Abe-chin "sempai". :D

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

POWER

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

Don't sweat it Nanoha, you'll get there soon enough ;)

To reply you must either login or sign up.