Forum › Trying Out Marriage With My Female Friend discussion

F94f4454-2d43-4522-a33a-00c2b6de5666b
joined Jul 24, 2020

Oooooh maybe ruriko has endometriosis and this is some kind of PSA? I'm not complaining, unfortunately this disease is not well known among the public and frequently not taught in schools, even though it affects lots of people with uteruses.

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

I've heard that orgasms ease menstrual cramps. It looks like Ruriko's problem is more serious than bad p.m.s. though.

joined Sep 1, 2017

I don't get it. Everybody seems to be pointing fingers here. It's Sera's fault! No it's Ruriko's fault! It's nobodies fault. Ruriko had stomach pain, and said she thought it was her period. Sera gave her medicine, and told her if it's starts hurting more let her know. Ruriko then went to work and felt better, but then took a dramatic turn for the worse afterwards. It looks like she collapsed. It's hard to get a hold of anybody after you collapse.

I'm a little disappointed that Sera's big investment in the the relationship is that, it just makes her life easier. However Kasumi, from Room for Two, acts the same way, and I've been told, very angerily by the fans on the series message board, that she and Sakurako are a happy couple and never question their relationship status again. So what do I know.

last edited at Jun 9, 2021 2:26AM

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

my friend recently had appendicitis, she told me it was extreme pain in the abdominal area, maybe it might be that

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

I'm a little disappointed that Sera's big investment in the the relationship is that, it just makes her life easier. However Kasumi, from Room for Two, acts the same way, and I've been told, very angerily by the fans on the series message board, that she and Sakurako are a happy couple and never question their relationship status again. So what do I know.

Tbf Kasumi does eventually reveal that comming home to a smiling Sakurako makes her very happy

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

I don't get it. Everybody seems to be pointing fingers here. It's Sera's fault! No it's Ruriko's fault! It's nobodies fault. Ruriko had stomach pain, and said she thought it was her period. Sera gave her medicine, and told her if it's starts hurting more let her know. Ruriko then went to work and felt better, but then took a dramatic turn for the worse afterwards. It looks like she collapsed. It's hard to get a hold of anybody after you collapse.

Eh I think in this one they genuinely care about each other in their own ways, and they're slowly growing closer over the course of it. However many people seem to think otherwise, and honestly I'm not going to debate it. I have my perspective and other people have their perspectives.

American_virgin
joined May 25, 2014

my friend recently had appendicitis, she told me it was extreme pain in the abdominal area, maybe it might be that

When pain gets extreme a lot of people get worse at pinpointing and describing it.

Takasaki Reika
Untitled315
joined Mar 30, 2021

does....Period will get worse when we're older?

joined Sep 1, 2017

Eh I think in this one they genuinely care about each other in their own ways, and they're slowly growing closer over the course of it. However many people seem to think otherwise, and honestly I'm not going to debate it. I have my perspective and other people have their perspectives.

I have no doubt of that. After all this story has a Romance tag.

last edited at Jun 9, 2021 9:45AM

joined Sep 1, 2017

Tbf Kasumi does eventually reveal that comming home to a smiling Sakurako makes her very happy

I figured Kasumi has feelings for Sakurako, and that she will eventually come around. It would be really cruel if she had been just staight up using Sakurako the whole time. I just disagree, with the superfans on the current state of their relationship .

30_magikarp
joined Feb 21, 2021

Appendicitis could be a possibility as well as a ruptured ovarian cyst. An inflammed gallbladder could also cause very intense abdominal pain.

Hopefully we get to see a shift in how they view their relationship. We see subtle hints that there might be more feelings involved but I think both of them are still afraid to cross that line out of consideration for the other.

RadiosAreObsolete
Img_20210321_022239%20(2)
joined Mar 6, 2021

I love how everyone just started making suggestions about the cause of her symptoms XD

Somehow the comments made this chapter even better for me. Nice to see the different takes people had on the situation.

last edited at Jun 9, 2021 11:20AM

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

This continues to be the weirdest premise for a yuri manga ever. "I'm married to you, but no homo". What's even the point?

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

This continues to be the weirdest premise for a yuri manga ever. "I'm married to you, but no homo". What's even the point?

Surely the point is to erase the no. Not the first time we've seen this, either.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Not the first time we've seen this, either.

Ah yes. One of the few Kodama series that I actually like. (I put is as series on purpose, as she generally, on average, goes much better on one-shots. Emphasis on "on average")

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Surely the point is to erase the no. Not the first time we've seen this, either.

That's exactly the point. Also it's not that weird to me, I've heard a decent amount of people purpose the idea of a platonic marriage to a friend. Just because it sounds fun, or they don't want to die alone, various other reasons along those lines.

7c3371fc-1218-42e3-9009-8520d7f626fa
joined Sep 15, 2020

That's exactly the point. Also it's not that weird to me, I've heard a decent amount of people purpose the idea of a platonic marriage to a friend. Just because it sounds fun, or they don't want to die alone, various other reasons along those lines.

I mean to be fair some people don’t feel the need to bother looking for some cliched romance Hollywood and the media seem to try and normalize and sell when there are people in the world that would be perfectly content and happy being by themselves or with their friends, and since more often than not close friends are usually roommates anyways to cut on living costs, so why not take it a step further for taxes lol. Some relationships don’t really change nor does it have to just because the labels to the relationship did.

joined Dec 18, 2020

I was actually kinda excited to see periods being referenced, because they're a thing that happens all the time in real life but you never see in fiction.

No jokes about my username, please.

joined Mar 6, 2018

I was actually kinda excited to see periods being referenced, because they're a thing that happens all the time in real life but you never see in fiction.

From what I've seen yuri picks it quite often. There's some oneshots or stories where one girl helps out another with pain killers or the like - although it's always rather superficial

last edited at Jun 10, 2021 6:43AM

Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

Don't let your habibi alone in the hospital, run

Cornonthekopp
D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Are people really that unfamiliar with the “marriage before love” trope? I’ve seen so many different series that all use this (mostly cnovels or historical/fantasy) where they get married out of convenience, for political reasons, to get parents off their back, because its an arranged marriage, of for a myriad of other reasons. This premise definitely isn’t the most far fetched use of the trope either.

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

Are people really that unfamiliar with the “marriage before love” trope? I’ve seen so many different series that all use this (mostly cnovels or historical/fantasy) where they get married out of convenience, for political reasons, to get parents off their back, because its an arranged marriage, of for a myriad of other reasons. This premise definitely isn’t the most far fetched use of the trope either.

I think this one is weirder than usual since the initial reason just seems to be "for shits and giggles" :P

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I think this one is weirder than usual since the initial reason just seems to be "for shits and giggles" :P

Ah, but it's not just "for shits and giggles", it's for science an essay series.

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

Ah, but it's not just "for shits and giggles", it's for science an essay series.

My understanding of the story is the essay thing happened afterwards :P

Basically, step 1:

Step 2: married

Step 3: essay

20210429_051959
joined May 18, 2021

My god i'll die, these two are adorable and i love them sm

To reply you must either login or sign up.