Fb_img_1581709351018
joined Dec 22, 2019

Drunk Minami is so cute

joined Jul 26, 2016

is this NTR

Can't blame Kouhai-chan for lack of ambition at least :P

Tongtong.exe
joined Apr 27, 2021

I think the translation of the kouhai's internal monologue on page 57 might be inaccurate, from reading the raws, I think it shouldn't be "[...] but she's the type to be involved with girls", but "[...] he's the type to lay hands on girls", referring to the violent "boyfriend" and the small image of beat-up Minami. Kind of ambiguous passage, so I might be wrong, but from the context I think this makes more sense

21stcenturyschizoidman
Firepunchforme
joined May 23, 2021

Seems like the homewrecker... Puts on sunglasses got homewrecked. YAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

I think the translation of the kouhai's internal monologue on page 57 might be inaccurate, from reading the raws, I think it shouldn't be "[...] but she's the type to be involved with girls", but "[...] he's the type to lay hands on girls", referring to the violent "boyfriend" and the small image of beat-up Minami. Kind of ambiguous passage, so I might be wrong, but from the context I think this makes more sense

That would make sense with the bandage

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

I thought she’d realise she was outmatched and at the very least realise how much Minami love iori and wouldn’t leave her but I guess not.

Also love how chill iori is when this stranger just walks in. She was minding minami sure but still

last edited at Jun 9, 2021 7:44PM

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Giving her the taxi fare struck me as a power move. Like, it's all nice and polite, but it's saying "I'm the one who lives with her, I'm the one who pays for her taxis, she is mine, you are just an acquaintance so don't try to do anything that looks like taking responsibility for her".

Genbuakicon
joined Jun 27, 2015

Giving her the taxi fare struck me as a power move. Like, it's all nice and polite, but it's saying "I'm the one who lives with her, I'm the one who pays for her taxis, she is mine, you are just an acquaintance so don't try to do anything that looks like taking responsibility for her".

The fact that the very next step the girl moves on to is to find out what Iori's income is - so she knows what goal she has to surpass - means the message was sent and received.

joined Jul 26, 2016

The fact that the very next step the girl moves on to is to find out what Iori's income is - so she knows what goal she has to surpass - means the message was sent and received.

A NEW CHALLENGER APPEARS!

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Why do people in these stories immediately move to "I should steal him/her away from her girl/boyfriend" instead of moving on with their lives? Do they really think the person they think they love will be happy to have their relationship trashed?

joined Apr 8, 2021

Why do people in these stories immediately move to "I should steal him/her away from her girl/boyfriend" instead of moving on with their lives?

People in love act irrationally. If they didn't, 90% of romantic literature would be wiped out overnight.

Do they really think the person they think they love will be happy to have their relationship trashed?

I mean, Kouhai-chan is convinced that Minami is in an abusive relationship, so it's natural she would think Minami could be happier being in a relationship with her.

last edited at Jun 10, 2021 1:13AM

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Holy hell. Gaydar is real. I am surprised she didn't smack her across the face with cabfare while she is at it.

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Minami's ears look a bit weird on the last page? Or am I looking at it in a weird way

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

She may be interested in Minami, but it's pretty clear she doesn't have the slightest chance.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

Yeah, Iori gave her a 10k yen note. Her cab fare was probably less than half that, maybe way less, depending on where they live. It was a total flex.

georgeoswalddannyson
joined Aug 21, 2019

Minami's ears look a bit weird on the last page? Or am I looking at it in a weird way

Yeah, they looks super weird and deformed

Kirin-kun Uploader
Oip
Rehashed Scans
joined Mar 21, 2021

Corrected.

Image_2022-10-30_015926894
joined Jun 3, 2021

i really enjoy how mikanuji switches up the characters to keep things fresh… sometimes you write about a specific trope and you can run out of ideas for it. but writing about too many tropes in one series can ruin it too… haha. i’m glad this series has been doing well though!

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

but writing about too many tropes in one series can ruin it too…

Unless you're Tamamusi

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

Re-uploaded first chapter?

Yurinium_replenished
joined Jan 27, 2021

Binbou Scanlations went snookapalooka and had all their uploads on Dynasty removed. Which included Fuzoroi Ch. 1.

joined Apr 8, 2021

Binbou Scanlations went snookapalooka and had all their uploads on Dynasty removed. Which included Fuzoroi Ch. 1.

More accurately, one person unilaterally had all of the groups' works removed despite the protest of another person who worked together on the scanlations. Still rubs me the wrong way that Dynasty's staff indulged that selfish tantrum.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

856600 posted:

More accurately, one person unilaterally had all of the groups' works removed despite the protest of another person who worked together on the scanlations. Still rubs me the wrong way that Dynasty's staff indulged that selfish tantrum.

Hey, I'm the primary other member of Binbou from 2013-2016. The one protesting in this instance was drpepperfan, whose collaborations with Binbou remain on the site (with those credits for Binbou now removed). Who are you referring to that was ignored?

Tenshi
joined Mar 23, 2016

I hope whatever was removed comes back, I hate when shit like this happens.

Kirin-kun Uploader
Oip
Rehashed Scans
joined Mar 21, 2021

I hope whatever was removed comes back, I hate when shit like this happens.

It won't come back from Binbou, but as time allows, I'll retranslate what's missing.

last edited at Jun 12, 2021 11:06AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.