Forum › Yamada to Kase-san discussion

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

Hah, guess I have to take back the mean things I said about FP. Nicely done sir.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Everything went better than expected.

3baa1ab64dd532b6adbdcf6b46497e76
joined Mar 25, 2015

I'm very glad the Prince called Kase out on causing a scene in front of the station on a false premise. I think a lot of the negative reaction to Kase's jealousy stems from how severe her reaction to the Prince was; not the fact that she WAS jealous. I'm hopeful that Kase will take his advice to heart and try to keep herself in check.

Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

Won't get a boyfriend gardener, nothing mentioned about a girlfriend gardener of a university full of them.

last edited at Jun 1, 2021 12:22PM

joined Dec 18, 2016

In this chapter and chapter before this, I realize how fragile this relationship is

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Well, looks like Kase finally truly learned from this. Hopefully it'll last this time.

Very cute chapter outside the fighting.

joined May 24, 2014

They're doing allright for a long distance relationship.

joined Jun 7, 2019

Won't get a boyfriend gardener, nothing mentioned about a girlfriend gardener if a university full of them.

that dialogue sounded weird for some reason like she could've said that she wouldn't date the prince or smth

joined Jun 7, 2019

Won't get a boyfriend gardener, nothing mentioned about a girlfriend gardener if a university full of them.

that dialogue sounded weird for some reason like she could've said that she wouldn't date the prince or smth

Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

They're doing allright for a long distance relationship.

50 minute train journey is a long distance? Yamada popped over just to give her some flowers in the 1st chapter.

I get the feeling as Kase is the tomboy that her only rivals can be dudes which is... huh.

Yamada has got jealous of other girls around Kase but I am not sure Kase has ever got jealous of girls around Yamada? Been a while since read it all though.

joined Jun 30, 2016

That hell, she is too possessive! let Yamada live her life dammit or better yet trust in her you idiot! hope this incident really let her know how stupid she was acting.

last edited at Jun 1, 2021 12:46PM

joined Feb 21, 2015

I'm glad to see everyone reacting to the jealousy. It was kinda overboard and she Kase was definitely controlling throughout the chapter. Made me feel really uncomfortable since she would keep saying 'you can't do this but I can do that'. It honestly left a really bad taste in my mouth. And I get it, jealousy is hard, but it's less cutesy now and making me feel kinda bad.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

I am also happy that Kase has finally gotten chewed out for her random fits of jealousy, but in the series' trademark fashion, this was done in such a gentle and toothless way that I feel she still hasn't learned anything deep inside. She did apologize to the Prince, but if you examine her "debrief" with Yamada, only the latter actually explicitly addresses what was said earlier, while Kase just listens and nods and thinks things to herself without vocalizing them. This, to me, shows that she still hasn't reached a crisis point where she would have to self-reflect and to change for the better. And I think this is because she, once again, was forgiven too easily by everyone (in this case, both Yamada and the Prince).

last edited at Jun 1, 2021 1:09PM

joined Jan 6, 2017

I wish that Yamada would've been the one to say that shit to Kase instead of the prince, but this was still nice... now just hoping that we won't get yet another jealousy arc

Cornonthekopp
D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

How far are they into the school year? Shouldn’t they be getting ready to move in together soon?, or is that still months away.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I mean, boy or girl, she made it very clear that there would only be conflict in a relationship with another gardener regardless of gender.

joined Jan 14, 2020

In this chapter and chapter before this, I realize how fragile this relationship is

Mostly because one of them is violently jealous.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/yamada_to_kase_san_ch21#23

"What's that got to do with me?"

Well, you're about as smart as a plant...

Yumi%20sachiko%20kiss%201
joined Apr 6, 2017

So wait the prince was acually a really good and decent guy.. He also might just set up Yui with her future career.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

She's reacting to Kase's worry that their interests are different. Kase was worried she would leave her for someone she has more in common with, Yamada was responding to that by pointing out that they don't have to have the same interests to support each other. "I can't run, but I can support you, and I don't want to date someone with my interests" It was actually a pretty targeted response from Yamada.

joined Aug 15, 2018

That position tho, if Yamada was more assertive and this manga was nsfw, things would've ended up differently.

43353v3
joined Jun 7, 2020

Hope Yamada used those "green fingers" on Kase's lily...

joined Oct 23, 2016

That's what I heard!? Is the Kase-san we knew a long time ago now acting childishly? Just because she fears that your girlfriend is in someone else's hands?

What a shame! This is not the real nature of the story! The author can only be wrong!

I repeat it: A SHAME!

The message is given, Kase-san.

Your shitty rape culture meme made me hate Emo-suke even more. Thanks for that.

last edited at Jun 1, 2021 4:51PM

joined Mar 24, 2021

I think it’s in reference to the fact Kase specifically said wouldn’t Yamada prefer to be with a boy.

The YuriWitch
Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

If those legs feel so light, Kase, then you better haul ass like there's no tomorrow! SPEED IS KEY!!!

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

That's what I heard!? Is the Kase-san we knew a long time ago now acting childishly? Just because she fears that your girlfriend is in someone else's hands?

What a shame! This is not the real nature of the story! The author can only be wrong!

I repeat it: A SHAME!

(snip)

The message is given, Kase-san.

Your shitty rape culture meme made me hate Emo-suke even more. Thanks for that.

Yeah, what's even the point of that? are they just trolling? It doesn't seem in any way relevant.

To reply you must either login or sign up.