Forum › The Vampire & The Maid discussion

Princess_Anime
Illyasvielgay
joined Mar 6, 2021

The sound effects are really pretty!

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

The Sakuya x Remilia ship was one of my favorite yuri ships back in the day, so this is a nice surprise. I mean, they don't really act like Sakuya and Remilia, but this is the closest thing to that ship that I remember.

Kanata%20emma%20cute%20cat%20laying
joined Apr 23, 2021

yep, cute

joined Sep 6, 2018

Blessed!? More like cursed and doesn’t even know it! Is the maid intending to become a vampire herself? Where’s the money coming from to pay for human food? How is the maid even paid? (In kisses!?)

This manga is pure eye candy. Don’t bother reading the text, the artwork is sufficient to keep your attention. There’s no plot anyways. KEEP GOING, mangaka!

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

The vampire girl is my type, which makes this my favourite of Zanka's stories, since the character designs are the only meaningful differences

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

Zanka must have a huge mistress and maid fetish. I'm not fond of romanticising vampires, or sexualizing drinking blood.

last edited at Jun 1, 2021 12:49AM

Princess_Anime
Illyasvielgay
joined Mar 6, 2021

Zanka must have a huge mistress and maid fetish. I'm not fond of romanticising vampires, or sexualizing drinking blood.

Like neckbiting isn't hot as hell??

Images
joined Apr 13, 2018

The first page of chapter 7 was put last

HonestYuriHawk
joined Apr 5, 2018

It totally is imo, but I can understand why some might not like it with the blood.

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

It totally is imo, but I can understand why some might not like it with the blood.

That's it exactly. It's my blood and you can't have it!

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

I am in love with Zanka's art style.~

3baa1ab64dd532b6adbdcf6b46497e76
joined Mar 25, 2015

I think the chapter order is messed up too. I think 1-3 is after 4-8.

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

All hail Zanka and the maids

Linterdiction
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

I love love love this artist’s style. It’s like fluffy, but not just fluffy, you know? It also carries a sweet mischief, and something just slightly alien to the point that it’s endearing.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

This manga is pure eye candy. Don’t bother reading the text, the artwork is sufficient to keep your attention. There’s no plot anyways. KEEP GOING, mangaka!

I know you're joking around but that's kinda rude to the translators haha

The dialogue is fine, it's simple and to the point. It adds some extra information and context. So for me at least the translation is still very much appreciated.

I love love love this artist’s style. It’s like fluffy, but not just fluffy, you know? It also carries a sweet mischief, and something just slightly alien to the point that it’s endearing.

Yeah the artist's style is something I really love.

Nightmare_DL
joined May 20, 2021

Very good.
And thanks for the translations.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Oh okay, I started from Ch 1 in the Recently Added chapters, and after 3 there stopped being a 'next chapter'. This makes sense as to why.

joined Mar 2, 2021

(*´-`)

kanra-chan Uploader
Super.danganronpa.2.full.1458604
White Sun Scans
joined Jul 15, 2020

Fixed, thanks. Kinda went to sleep right after uploading so apologies about that.

It was not.

Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

This artist really loves maid x mistress relationships, atleast its consistently cute

joined Oct 23, 2016

Why are vampires always lolis? Getting bored of that concept.

joined Jan 3, 2020

Why are vampires always lolis? Getting bored of that concept.

Yeah, I am also not a fan of the concept. I think an age disparity between body and soul can be interesting, but this is often used as a moral excuse to show off the bodies of child characters, which I personally find distasteful.

In some vampire stories, there's an in-universe explanation for it at least. For example, in Hellsing, vampires are created by the bite of a vampire but only if the victim is a virgin. Otherwise they become a ghoul. This means that many vampires can end up being children or preteens (though none of them in the original manga actually were).

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

At this rate shouldnt the maid become a vampire

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Kisses are nice and drinking blood is hot, but sex when? This is the only Zanka pairing that hasn't done it yet.

joined Aug 29, 2019

At this rate shouldnt the maid become a vampire

I guess our Vampires are different.
So maybe it takes a "special" bite to create a fledgling Vampire. Maybe in a "special place", or in a "special situation".

To reply you must either login or sign up.