Forum › Well Done(,) Pervert discussion

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

Being Nika is suffering

joined Dec 13, 2020

I know people have wondered why Koiko doesn't just cuff Nika on the head, tells her stealing is wrong and takes her notebook back. There have been so many times when the two were alone with Nika waving the notebook under her nose and she had a perfect chance to do it, yet she never even tried to yank it from her hands, so it's reasonable that you wonder what's wrong with this girl. Well, there's the answer now: Koiko is a masochistic bottom who actually loves being teased and dominated by a younger girl. It's gotten to the point where Nika started appearing in her masturbatory fantasies to chase prez away! Pity that Koiko is too dense to figure it, or to realize that if a certain chick you claim to dislike actually keeps popping up in your mind every time you shlick, that's your subconscious trying to tell you something.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

That last page had some interesting expressions, I wonder how the next chapter will unfold. Thanks for the translation!

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Well, there's the answer now: Koiko is a masochistic bottom who actually loves being teased and dominated by a younger girl.

I feel like this was evident since the first chapter lol

LionTrainer1
50d13a199dce85e34f5bbb7ccb4f798c
joined Jan 4, 2021

Oh shit, I feel like the next chapter will be dramatic. Also, am I the only one who find Nika's pervert sense hilarious?

joined Dec 13, 2020

Oh shit, I feel like the next chapter will be dramatic. Also, am I the only one who find Nika's pervert sense hilarious?

last edited at May 31, 2021 10:56AM

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Being Nika is suffering

What goes around comes around

joined May 24, 2014

I hope y'all enjoyed it 'cause it's been cut short.

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Hope the next chapter comes soon. Thanks Chads!

joined Nov 22, 2019

Huh?

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Huh?

drhelsing seems to have only just found out that this has 9 chapters in total and somehow believes this means an axe.

joined May 1, 2015

It wraps up well enough.
No point in making it longer with additional drama or love triangles or any of that garbage.

2cf46f4b-7fe0-40b6-8205-d03934ba2a1f
joined Sep 21, 2020

It wraps up well enough.
No point in making it longer with additional drama or love triangles or any of that garbage.

What are you talking about? nothing has been wrapped up well enough, in fact the latest chapter ended on a dramatic cliffhanger.

joined Oct 26, 2016

It wraps up well enough.

What are you talking about? nothing has been wrapped up well enough, in fact the latest chapter ended on a dramatic cliffhanger.

There are 2 chapters left so it's either 1 drama chapter + the last chapter where they get together or 1 chapter where they get together + last chapter epilogue.

Either way, this was a nice, relaxing, bite-sized romcom.

NamiBlueFeather
Riinu
joined Jun 10, 2019

I really like these informative notes after the chapter. Very interesting notes I wouldn’t know otherwise

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Well, that was not where I expected this to go regarding her feelings for the older sister, but if she truly never felt actual love for her, her ending up with just Nika is good too.

21stcenturyschizoidman
Firepunchforme
joined May 23, 2021

Cringe.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Wow i guess the Prez probably knew all along and was trying help her sister. Can't wait to see Koiko's confession to Nika!

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

Prez turning out to have been the wingwoman all along!

Honestly thought Koiko might be a little bit more torn on who to go for, but hey, good on ya girl

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

Well, that was not where I expected this to go regarding her feelings for the older sister, but if she truly never felt actual love for her, her ending up with just Nika is good too.

I mean it kinda seems like she loved her no? By prezs definition.

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

Looks like Prez is not so airheaded after all. Hopefully, Nika hasn't totally given up on Koiko.

Cool
joined Apr 4, 2021

It's still hella embarrassing tho. Imagine letting your crush see your fanfic about the two of you. Definitely not me

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Prez is smooth and all-knowing. Now run to Nika!

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I think it was kinda incorrect to say that Koiko never loved the prez and that it was just fantasy because what Koiko was doing fit the prez's description, but it's just that Nika's plan actually worked and Koiko has switched her affections to Nika now.

I'm sad it's gonna end by the next chapter but I really enjoyed this and it wraps everything up nicely.

Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

Guh. Prez. Please don't be thst blind.

To reply you must either login or sign up.