Forum › A Room For Two discussion

joined Jul 26, 2016

That, and I've also gotten a little bit less impure.

(x) doobt

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Anyway, i really like how every character has matured from the start. Hopefully Yukiko didn't tease with the hint K&S working in the same company, the new house. I want to see at least 1 volume of Adult life K&S.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

That, and I've also gotten a little bit less impure.

(x) doobt

Hey. I said "a little bit"

Irreleverent
joined Nov 27, 2017

Then why did you still read ?

I'm not the person you're replying to, but personally it's just there isn't enough good lesbian media in the world.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Well, I wasn't expecting to be reminded by a yuri manga that I haven't started my graduation thesis since I finished college years ago.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

The waiting game is long, especially with last chapter The girls are doing their graudation trip and we have a scene where Kasumi pin down Sakurako on the ground

NuclearStudent
joined Dec 13, 2018

Cute!
I just wonder if there'll be actual romance here

remembering this comment from 2015

20210429_051959
joined May 18, 2021

I love how increasingly gayer it gets, I love this.

joined Dec 3, 2018

Except it does, but you conveniently ignored it every time it was brought up to you. You keep coming to this thread saying the same things and when people give you proofs you're wrong, you either ignore it or disappear and then are surprised that people recognize you in different threads, when you did this shit already on like 3 separate occasions.

No, it doesnt. After all these years there hasn't been one single romantic kiss between the two main characters. Literally zero. They had "candy sharing" very early and a cheek kiss. Are those low bars your standard for a romantic kiss?

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Except it does, but you conveniently ignored it every time it was brought up to you. You keep coming to this thread saying the same things and when people give you proofs you're wrong, you either ignore it or disappear and then are surprised that people recognize you in different threads, when you did this shit already on like 3 separate occasions.

No, it doesnt. After all these years there hasn't been one single romantic kiss between the two main characters. Literally zero. They had "candy sharing" very early and a cheek kiss. Are those low bars your standard for a romantic kiss?

Say what you want about “Neener-neener-neener-I can’t-hear-you, I’m rubber and you’re glue/everything you say bounces off me and sticks to you,” but at least it’s an ethos.

joined Oct 22, 2018

And so, the loop continues. And I can't decide whether I enjoy it or am tired of it.

20210429_051959
joined May 18, 2021

53 chapters in, have already kissed, they cuddle when they sleep, hold hands in public, constantly flirt, can't live without each other, still think of themselves as best friends.

20210429_051959
joined May 18, 2021

I one day strive to be that dumb and oblivious, just an airhead like the both of them.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Gridman posted:

Proving my point.

Also, idk why I bother when you already ignored me pointing it out, but fuck me, I'll do it again. In what world good friends share candies by kissing? I guess I only had shitty friends.

I mean, in what scenario "platonically kissing to share candy" would ever happen? Maybe if it was like your parent doing it, but we're not fucking birds...

last edited at Jul 9, 2021 6:48PM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Gridman posted:

Proving my point.

Also, idk why I bother when you already ignored me pointing it out, but fuck me, I'll do it again. In what world good friends share candies by kissing? I guess I only had shitty friends.

Ah, one of my fondest childhood memories is how, back in the day, a pack of us wee ones would pool the few coins we had made sweeping the neighborhood doorsteps and helping the local housewives pin up the washing on the clotheslines, and then off to the corner store we’d go, where kindly old Mrs. McGillicuddy (I can see her now, in her old-fashioned button shoes and her wire-rimmed glasses forever sliding down to the end of her little turned-up nose) stood behind the big glass case full of every kind of penny candy—jellies of all sorts and colors, round chocolate non-pareils, multi-colored jawbreakers, and much, much more. How we’d bicker and barter about which ones to buy with our paltry little savings!

And then, clutching that brown bag of treasure and delight, off to the nearby woods we’d go, to the little clearing we called our “secret spot” (a place otherwise known only to amorous teenage couples and to a few local connoisseurs of published erotica, samples of which they would sometimes leave for the edification of the younger generation in a hollowed-out tree that bordered our idyllic bower).

Big Sally (younger than many of us, but a fierce and robust gal with what these days they call “leadership qualities”) would hold the bag as the rest of us, one by one and with eyes closed, would draw one piece of candy from the bag. Then, when all were settled and the inevitable friendly banter about who had drawn wisely and who had not had subsided and we all sat in a ring (hearts beating a bit fast, if the truth be told), at Sally’s word of “Go!” we’d pop our piece into our mouth and enjoy the sweet savor as the sugared delight seeped into our welcoming taste buds. (But woe betide anyone caught chewing their candy, a violation of the communal trust that brought down the wrath of the entire group on the selfish offender.)

Then Sally, her internal clock as sure and as steady as London’s Big Ben, would say “Switch!,”and, like partners in an old-time country dance, we little friends would exchange our candy for another using only our lips and tongues. Again and again we’d go ‘round the ring, until each of us had tasted every piece of candy in the bag.

Best of all was the very last piece, when all that delightful savor had nearly disappeared, and each member of the last pairs lingered, lingered, lingered with their final partner, searching and probing for that fast dissipating morsel of sweetness.

Good times those were, and, alas, they shall not come again.

last edited at Jul 10, 2021 2:35PM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Ah, one of my fondest childhood memories is how, back in the day, a pack of us wee ones would pool the few coins we had made sweeping the neighborhood doorsteps and helping the local housewives pin up the washing on the clotheslines, and then off to the corner store we’d go, where kindly old Mrs. McGillicuddy (I can see her now, in her old-fashioned button shoes and her wire-rimmed glasses forever sliding down to the end of her little turned-up nose) stood behind the big glass case full of every kind of penny candy—jellies of all sorts and colors, round chocolate non-pareils, multi-colored jawbreakers, and much, much more. How we’d bicker and barter about which ones to buy with our paltry little savings!

And then, clutching that brown bag of treasure and delight, off to the nearby woods we’d go, to the little clearing we called our “secret spot” (a place otherwise known only to amorous teenage couples and to a few local connoisseurs of published erotica, samples of which they would sometimes leave for the edification of the younger generation in a hollowed-out tree that bordered our idyllic bower).

Big Sally (younger than many of us, but a fierce and robust gal with what these days they call “leadership qualities”) would hold the bag as the rest of us, one by one and with eyes closed, would draw one piece of candy from the bag. Then, when all were settled and the inevitable friendly banter about who had drawn wisely and who had not had subsided and we all sat in a ring (hearts beating a bit fast, if the truth be told), at Sally’s word of “Go!” we’d pop our piece into our mouth and enjoy the sweet savor as the sugared delight seeped into our welcoming taste buds. (But woe betide anyone caught chewing their candy, a violation of the communal trust that brought down the wrath of the entire group on the selfish offender.)

Then Sally, her internal clock as sure and as steady as London’s Big Ben, would say “Switch!,”and, like partners in an old-time country dance, we little friends would exchange our candy for another using only our lips and tongues. Again and again we’d go ‘round the ring, until each of us had tasted every piece of candy in the bag.

Best of all was the very last piece, when all that delightful savor had all but disappeared, and each member of the last pairs lingered, lingered, lingered with their final partner, searching and probing for that fast dissipating morsel of sweetness.

This is some of the best writing on this site, clearly.

joined Aug 29, 2019

Ah, one of my fondest childhood memories is how, back in the day, [...]

Great writing, but What the fuck am I reading?

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Zormau posted:

Example of how normal friends interact.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Zormau posted:

Example of how normal friends interact.

Sharing is caring.

joined Oct 22, 2018

Best of all was the very last piece, when all that delightful savor had nearly disappeared, and each member of the last pairs lingered, lingered, lingered with their final partner, searching and probing for that fast dissipating morsel of sweetness.

Ah, yes, the legendary ritual

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

This is some of the best writing on this site, clearly.

Clearly.

In this thread, Blastaar, White Rose and Fairypixie24 are my favorite writers.

I love White Rose's in-depth critical examination of the relationship of the two main characters and how and why it was lesbian and sexual since chapter 1.

And Fairypixie24's lengthy, carefully worked out essays on the nature and patterns of romantic literature for women since the 19th century's dime novels and how this manga follows the formula to a T.

And everything Blastaar writes, really.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Last extra chapter have Kasumi and Sakurako kissing so i guess we're finally Yuri guys`

joined Jul 26, 2016

Last extra chapter have Kasumi and Sakurako kissing so i guess we're finally Yuri guys`

I wonder how many people here had money riding on that :v

joined Jul 21, 2020

I wonder how many people here had money riding on that :v

Subtle irony ftw XD

joined Dec 3, 2018

Three kisses in 6 years. What a glorious masterpiece, we will never be graced by such splendour of yuri again for decades. Ride this high as long as we can, fellas, its all downhill from here.

To reply you must either login or sign up.