Forum › Who Decided That Blues Had To Be Cool!? discussion

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

Too many of you lack heart, going for the pleb ships like Gunjou x Minami or AzuRuby when the only righteous ship here is Harumi x Gunjou

Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

...Poor Gunjou didn't even mean to dig her own hole that time. It just happened. However many times the two meet untransformed will just make the eventual reveal that much better as the embarassing memories in the background will grow and grow.

Hehehe

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

I guess this probably ties back into the thing about magical girls losing their power if they fall in love.

But I don't think there is anything supernatural about it? If your brain is preoccupied with thinking about your crush and potential relationships, you have less time and energy for training and professional activities. It's the same reason why office romance is often discouraged.

Relopokilolo
Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

This has really competent story telling for a parody manga, this mangaka is great

kingkhalil001
Hikamaru%20(1)
joined Feb 5, 2020

Ch. 23 basically says falling in love makes you dumber and its so true

joined May 5, 2021

Just typed ゲバレ into google and it came up with Che Guevara, who was indeed a Marxist revolutionary, so I guess the correct name would be "Guevaranger". (I'll let Urbs decide if they want to bother fixing it or not).

Imma go back and do this now that I have time.

Geba or "ゲバ" is the Japanese term for political violence.

Pixiv tags say #内ゲバ uchigeba which according to jp.wikipedia is short for 内部ゲバルト.

So the technically accurate version is either "Gebaranger" or "Gewaranger" (from German "Gewalt" meaning "violence"). "Guevaranger" is a bad translation but a good localization, replacing the joke with a different one that would be funny to westerners.

last edited at May 5, 2021 5:00AM

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Wow, did not expect Ruby to have such a backstory. I definitely want to see a chapter of the first time they met now. I also can't wait to see Hinami's reaction to when she sees that Gunjou is Azurite, she will probably be really embarrassed.

Kanadechan%20sxdvfgbn
joined May 24, 2017

Maybe the reason Ruby's power has been decreasing is that her love for Azu has been increasing?

And I still think that she know that Azu is Gunjou, so she told Azu her back story.

last edited at May 5, 2021 8:33AM

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

It's also an interesting Reversal how Harumi is younger than Gunjou but Ruby has more MG experience than Azurite.

Mpw-62541
joined Sep 22, 2014

So Ruby have the "white demon" side? (yep she's totally inspired by Nanoha)

Cornonthekopp
D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Too many of you lack heart, going for the pleb ships like Gunjou x Minami or AzuRuby when the only righteous ship here is Harumi x Gunjou

Tbh Harumi x Gunjou might be legitimately better because that way they can approach each other as equals without the idolizing happening between Azul and Ruby. Although since Gunjou already knows the Harumi’s secret idk if that would work.

Princess_Anime
Illyasvielgay
joined Mar 6, 2021

I think it's rad as hell that Ruby just wielded a huge fuck-off scythe and its a travesty that she ditched it

Wait was the reason she was so aware of unscrupulous working contracts because of the Guevarangers?

last edited at May 5, 2021 11:02AM

Liliereich_flag
joined Jul 5, 2018

Actually Bakunin was Anarchist not Communist.

last edited at May 5, 2021 11:24AM

joined Oct 22, 2020

I feel dumb not reading this for so long because I thought it was a comic about playing Blues music....

last edited at May 5, 2021 11:47AM

Afterschooljpgg
joined Jan 9, 2021

I feel dumb not reading this for so long because I thought it was a comic about playing Blues music....

I'd read that

Blue_izumi_hair_glasses
joined Aug 1, 2020

This is legit one of my fave manga. And Harumi 100% knows Gunjou is Azu. And I happily ship them <3

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Pseudandry posted:

I thought so too, and I was kinda bummed that it wasn't...still great though.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

But AzuRuby IS Gunjou x Harumi

joined Jun 1, 2016

So they were telling the truth when they said magical girls lose power when they fall in love

Bildschirmfoto_2018-08-23_um_21.02.14
joined Jun 13, 2012

Ruby really appreciates Azu always pointing her "reliable back" at her, huh?

Yeah, Ruby is clearly staring at Azu's reliable back there, definitely not at something tempting bellow :)

last edited at May 7, 2021 11:04AM

joined Mar 16, 2021

So Cooluby became alone because other jewels couldn't keep up with her. Does that mean azu was actually quite competent in combat, since, judging from azu's personality so far, she woulda whine to Poryu all day if she couldn't keep up with Ruby?

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

So Cooluby became alone because other jewels couldn't keep up with her. Does that mean azu was actually quite competent in combat, since, judging from azu's personality so far, she woulda whine to Poryu all day if she couldn't keep up with Ruby?

I'm pretty sure it's because Ruby's own skills have been slipping ever since she's been distracted by Azurite's reliable back that the latter has been able to match her.

urbs Uploader
Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

Looks like there might be a break this week, we’ll get the next chapter out whenever the raws are available!

24d91628cff0fb2b923cfc56a704d4f3
joined Aug 13, 2019

Actually Bakunin was Anarchist not Communist.

That's why Bakunin's the lone wolf, not-entirely-sure-he's-on-our-side Black Ranger character!

To reply you must either login or sign up.