Forum › The Sisterly Situation of the Bakeneko Hazuki discussion

joined Aug 8, 2020

This has become... a difficult situation.

joined Jul 26, 2016

So apparently the trick to circumventing Hazuki's subconscious influence is to just go so balls-to-walls Rube Goldberg her dormant state can't recognise the aggregate creation as a trap.

The fact that Neko just successfully trialed this workaround ought to make Sora's life rather more difficult.

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Time for obligatory love triangle.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

So, Otoko no Neko?

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Huh. I totally had that cat pegged as a guy, but now that I think about it of course that's impossible--this is not the kind of manga where there are going to be male major characters.

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

She mastered the art of seducing bakenekos.

If we count the human Hazuki too, then she has a harem already.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

All cats a tsunderes clearly. Looks like this home is going to be awkward for a while.

7c3371fc-1218-42e3-9009-8520d7f626fa
joined Sep 15, 2020

Sora isn’t a chick magnet, she a pussy magnet

joined Jul 26, 2016

I'm really not sure how you'd get the sex of a cat wrong. They don't exactly try to hide it. :|

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

I'm really not sure how you'd get the sex of a cat wrong. They don't exactly try to hide it. :|

Maybe she saw something :/

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

This is getting stressful and complex. Having to be on full alert like that at all times would give me a lot of anxiety lol

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

This is quickly turning into a harem manga. Somehow that doesn't bother me as much as I thought it would.

Abbysmug
joined May 15, 2020

Okay, so how long before we officially need a harem tag for this one?

alexisomorphic
joined Nov 9, 2019

Perhaps she didn't get it wrong. Maybe cat body and human body are completely unrelated. Also maybe she didn't see anything related to that and just went off of Subaru's voice or word choices

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

It can still be pretty hard. We once had some kittens that we named before finding out we got their genders wrong, meaning one of the girl cats ended up being named Jeff.

joined Jul 26, 2016

It can still be pretty hard. We once had some kittens that we named before finding out we got their genders wrong, meaning one of the girl cats ended up being named Jeff.

Kittens are a bit different story from essentially full-grown cats as is case here though. There's this slight matter of rather obvious external primary sexual characteristics in the males (and conversely due lack of family jewels in the females), as with pretty much all mammalian quadrupeds...

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

Which is why you should call them something like Subaru.

joined Oct 23, 2016

I love how the bakeneko's so far are Tsunderes, just like real cats. lol

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Chapter 11, page 11, has been updated with quite a bit of missing text!

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Agitated Subaru is really cute.

But yeah, I doubt things can turn serious in a bath, besides the first chapter.

Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

Shouldn't this latest chapter in the bath have an Ecchi tag? Or am I missing something about Subaru getting washed by Hazuki?

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Oh no, looks like the jig is up and omg I did not think that bath scene would be so detailed.

joined Jul 26, 2016

and omg I did not think that bath scene would be so detailed.

A cat is fine too...

Yurinium_replenished
joined Jan 27, 2021

Well I guess... the cat's out of the bag.

... I'll get my coat.

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

Shouldn't this latest chapter in the bath have an Ecchi tag? Or am I missing something about Subaru getting washed by Hazuki?

I think this whole series could use one. It's a cute manga but we've had a LOT of bath scenes at this point.

last edited at Apr 27, 2021 11:11PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.