joined Mar 20, 2013

Thank you for your work!

Userpic-128-white
joined Jul 21, 2015

Learn some boundaries Shouko

Cornonthekopp
D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

oh, so danke fur leisen has come to dynasty. Be prepared for the influx of crossdressing manga everyone

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

Nice! This is a cute one.

Hodo%20hodo
joined Apr 11, 2019

oh, so danke fur leisen has come to dynasty. Be prepared for the influx of crossdressing manga everyone

hell yeah

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

Dang I really need more yaoi in my life

89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

This is adorably gay.

last edited at Apr 5, 2021 7:58PM

89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

I think chapter 5 isn't very clear. I thought the misunderstanding had been resolved, only to realize in chapter 11 that it hadn't.

Pov_youre_a_triple_mugger
joined Feb 19, 2016

comfy

Sachifaceagain%20(2)
joined Jun 29, 2020

This is so damn cute and sweet. It's also the kind of story that you can view from a trans perspective, though I know it's almost definitely not intended that way.

Early on, I wondered if Masaru was faking his denseness to some extent, but the way he questioned whether Kazu actually enjoyed being called cute made me think that he was being genuine. Then again, that could have been an excuse; maybe the real reason he wasn't calling Kazu cute was because the family vacation gave him time to think about the situation and realize what was really going on, which left him unsure exactly how to interact with Kazu. I'm probably overthinking it, though.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

SpencerSDH posted:

I think chapter 5 isn't very clear. I thought the misunderstanding had been resolved, only to realize in chapter 11 that it hadn't.

Well Masaru is kind of a huge idiot. Considering his response I think the implication was that he took it as Kazu denying being a girl because he had started out as a boy (from Masaru's point of view) and was just trying to reassure him without really understanding what Kazu meant.

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

Yeeeeeeeah amazing, thanks to the everyone worked on this. What a great read so happy

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

I'd like to help with cleaning/redrawing, but the discord link doesn't work and MD is down. Anyone knows how to contact them?

67351033_10220293459155029_8283322322757091328_n
joined Jul 22, 2015

Ahhhh this makes my stomach have butterflies it's so cute. Please hold her and kiss her and love her, Idiot-kun

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

I would like to think he knows and tries to support him in his own way.

joined Jun 24, 2020

THIS ARTSTYLE, IS VERY FAMILIARRRR LIKE-- HOW THEY DRAW THE SCREAMING FACE IS VERY SIGNIFICANT TO MEEEEE I FORGOT THE TITLE BUT IT REMINDS ME OF THE MANGA THAT'S ABOUT MARY-SAN (a ghost) WHO'S STUCK IN A WALL

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Vashu
joined Apr 2, 2017

This is so damn cute and sweet. It's also the kind of story that you can view from a trans perspective, though I know it's almost definitely not intended that way.

Early on, I wondered if Masaru was faking his denseness to some extent, but the way he questioned whether Kazu actually enjoyed being called cute made me think that he was being genuine. Then again, that could have been an excuse; maybe the real reason he wasn't calling Kazu cute was because the family vacation gave him time to think about the situation and realize what was really going on, which left him unsure exactly how to interact with Kazu. I'm probably overthinking it, though.

Eyes the large collection of gender bender manga Kazu has. totally normal cis thing to have as "guide material".

joined Mar 5, 2016

Eyes the large collection of gender bender manga Kazu has. totally normal cis thing to have as "guide material".

it is admittedly pretty funny to imagine that kazu is a cis dude who is just extremely obsessive about anything they develop an interest in and will go to incredibly lengths to delve into it

the kind of person who asks themselves "so wait, how long do you boil an egg for?" and ends up with nanosecond digital timers and coops of hens from five different breeds

Kafka
joined May 19, 2020

I'd like to help with cleaning/redrawing, but the discord link doesn't work and MD is down. Anyone knows how to contact them?

Wait, it doesn't work!?
discord.gg/hkQ7Zny <- if this doesn't work try this one -> discord.gg/zExT77hT6z

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Kafka posted:

Wait, it doesn't work!?
discord.gg/hkQ7Zny <- if this doesn't work try this one -> discord.gg/zExT77hT6z

Now it works! Thank you

Vashu
joined Apr 2, 2017

it is admittedly pretty funny to imagine that kazu is a cis dude who is just extremely obsessive about anything they develop an interest in and will go to incredibly lengths to delve into it

the kind of person who asks themselves "so wait, how long do you boil an egg for?" and ends up with nanosecond digital timers and coops of hens from five different breeds

so basically living in the pandemic then? convection ovens, homemade bread, kombucha, air fryers, immersion blenders, etc...

joined Apr 23, 2020

Oh I definitely read it as trans Kazu, tho maybe just because I'm a trans girl haha. Kazu's large collection of gender-bend manga, interest in women's clothes, desire to feel and be called cute, and increased confidence and self-esteem while dressed like a girl are all pretty strong indicators that Kazu is trans and hasn't realized yet. It might be intentional, but it's not uncommon for authors to accidentally write LGBTQ+ characters!

To reply you must either login or sign up.