joined Jun 24, 2020
Spoiler_20220104_021918

oh no im crying again

joined Jun 24, 2020

goshhh

joined Jun 24, 2020

gosh now i cant think of the sea the way i used to anymore

joined Jun 24, 2020

THIS ARTSTYLE, IS VERY FAMILIARRRR LIKE-- HOW THEY DRAW THE SCREAMING FACE IS VERY SIGNIFICANT TO MEEEEE I FORGOT THE TITLE BUT IT REMINDS ME OF THE MANGA THAT'S ABOUT MARY-SAN (a ghost) WHO'S STUCK IN A WALL

tocino
joined Jun 24, 2020

The people who says that chapter 32 was pretty forced didn't pay attention at all :/ I'm rereading because this update once a month and i can barely get through a chapter with each cliffhanger. But Kurokawa really had it hard and the fact that she had that realization since she was a kid crushes me since I too have an inferiority complex but her's is a lot worse than i thought. I assumed she was getting over it when she hanged out with Fujishiro and got a glow up but I guess she admired Fujishiro so much that she really really REALLY couldn't imagine herself standing beside her nor can she accept herself as Fujishiro's love interest... I really hope things end up well for the two of them...

joined Jun 24, 2020

OMGGG I WAS WAITIBG FOR THSI EUDBCUENXSKBDDI

tocino
joined Jun 24, 2020

i just realized that the yuri tag was finally added, cuz from what i remember before, it wasn't included(?) or maybe im just trippin lmaooo anywaysss this manga's fun, i had my fill of excitement and wholesomeness here. Kinda sad that it's ending :<

joined Jun 24, 2020

OMG

tocino
Image Comments 11 Jul 07:06
joined Jun 24, 2020
Egdfx1bu0am9-t--orig

she be sending horny signals