Forum › Well Done(,) Pervert discussion

Selfie
joined Aug 25, 2018

I've read four dog collar Yuri stories now. Two of them were pretty decent and relatively wholesome.

The other two were Her Pet and Bondage Play. I feel like reading those two scarred me.

What are the names of those two wholesome ones?

droidsurlookingfor
R2d2
joined Mar 29, 2021

Straight up funny.

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

For those who don't know, the title is a play on words. There's a phrase that teachers write (or stamp) on homework and tests and such when the student has done a good job (not sure about the specific circumstances), and it's "taihen yoku dekimashita" (very well done). The title of the manga is "hentai yoku dekimashita". The original phrase is usually accompanied by a flower symbol like the one the title of the manga is written inside.

last edited at Apr 2, 2021 2:26AM

joined Jan 4, 2020

I was worried but it seems the blackmail ist as harsh as suggested in the first chapter

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

At this rate the series will end with her sandwiched between both sisters, while all parties involved are in the nude.

Hqdefault
joined Sep 13, 2020

Strong Umi vibe frome the older sis

"Love arrow shoooot"

joined Jul 26, 2016

At this rate the series will end with her sandwiched between both sisters, while all parties involved are in the nude.

...I like the way you think.

maybe little sister has a crush on koiko o.o

There's probably a certain degree of low-order sibling rivalry involved, methinks. Having a "perfect" older sibling like that can be somewhat taxing, even if you love them, and Nika's likely ever so slightly frustrated by always being overshadowed by her awe-inspiring neechan. From that angle being able to "steal away" a rabid fangirl like Koiko probably lets her feel like for once she's gotten ahead.
...and even then it be like "I'm literally blackmailing this girl and Onee still steals the spotlight just by being there?!" :P

last edited at Apr 3, 2021 8:54AM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Ooooh the Chads are helping! thank you!! this is adorable and looks like we have the big picture now

Takasaki Reika
Untitled315
joined Mar 30, 2021

i ship Imouto x MC...

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

To the surprise of no one, Nika has a crush on Koito. I hope the SM wasn't just figurative imagery, I want to see that collar.

Unnamed
joined Sep 11, 2019

Knight Heron and Chads No Teikoku always got me with theirs last panels lmao
Meh but i guess i'm gonna check what's next

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

With that extreme thirst, you bet your ass she licked it

joined Aug 8, 2020

I wasnt sure about this at first but something about nika actually having a crush on the mc makes me like her and the dynamics between all of them more.

last edited at Apr 3, 2021 1:51PM

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

I can't really blame Koiko. Pres is a bit "Hnyaaaa!"

I'm rooting for Nika.

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

i'm loving this

E1a622a074370732fc4a098daef9fabe
joined Mar 26, 2021

That TL Credits page with the info was super good. I totally missed that point.

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Nika's trying so hard ;_;

Nishikino-maki-and-ayase-eri-3-love-live-school-idol-project-37571467-350-197(1)
joined Dec 1, 2018

I can see the love triangle. I bet the prez loves a classmate

Pov_youre_a_triple_mugger
joined Feb 19, 2016

i ship Imouto x MC...

same, cheering for the two of them to get together

Integra%2010
joined Dec 4, 2019

Another hilarious ch and the credit page (as always) is on point!

Cool
joined Apr 4, 2021

the next chapters will be wholesome

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

For those who don't know, the title is a play on words. There's a phrase that teachers write (or stamp) on homework and tests and such when the student has done a good job (not sure about the specific circumstances), and it's "taihen yoku dekimashita" (very well done). The title of the manga is "hentai yoku dekimashita". The original phrase is usually accompanied by a flower symbol like the one the title of the manga is written inside.

And here I thought that the title's implying that Koiko is being cooked well done by Nika or something... I'm not even exactly sure what that means, but I thought it seemed at least a bit fitting.

MapleLovesYuri
Okay%20magge
joined Mar 5, 2021

threesome end for my horny lesbian

Kawaii-anime-25355452-560-420
joined Feb 24, 2015

Thanks for the chapter! I hope...

i ship Imouto x MC...

same, cheering for the two of them to get together

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

"another dog collar yuri", is there anymore????? besides from her pet

I came across this just the other day.

last edited at Apr 7, 2021 8:20PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.