Forum › Who Decided That Blues Had To Be Cool!? discussion

50d13a199dce85e34f5bbb7ccb4f798c
joined Jan 4, 2021

Poryu is getting tired of this shit

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

Hmm is this a leading point for Azusa's friend to join as a back up magical girl?

It looks like you can only become a magical girl if your name is already a bad pun with a colour in it. Minami is a compass point (south), so she doesn't qualify.

(checks dictionary again)

In fact... "nami" even means "ordinary." That may not be accidental.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Hmm is this a leading point for Azusa's friend to join as a back up magical girl?

It looks like you can only become a magical girl if your name is already a bad pun with a colour in it. Minami is a compass point (south), so she doesn't qualify.

Doesnt Nami mean wave?

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

Doesnt Nami mean wave?

It can also mean that. In fact, "Minami" (深波) is written with the character for "wave", but the puns in the other names are based on the pronunciation only, not the kanji, so that's probably irrelevant.

By the way, in case anyone was wondering:

Gunjou Azusa - "gunjou" = "ultramarine", AZUsa -> AZUrite
Akaishi Harumi - "akai" = "red", HaRUMI - > RUBY
Minamiya Minami - "nami" = "ordinary" (maybe?)

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Or maybe.. MinamiYA MInami - "yami" = "dark"
Ooooh

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

Or maybe.. MinamiYA MInami - "yami" = "dark"
Ooooh

Now that's just ridiculous.

I like it.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

This is simultaneously going better and worse than I was expecting. Do your best, Azurite~

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

I love the instant recognition

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

She identified Ruby by SCENT.

Seriously. lol

Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

I wonder if ruby will be just as thirsty for IRL azurite when she finds out, im all for it when that happens

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

Azusa's got some detective skills... or is just really horny for Ruby. I do enjoy this ongoing disaster. Can't wait for it to escalate lol.

Madame_Firenze
76047650-352-k633682
joined Jul 17, 2015

ganbatte azusa

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

`"Oh, it's just Ruby...
--- ah."

Also, obligatory

last edited at Mar 15, 2021 11:37PM

Shigure%20beach
joined Oct 18, 2017

i bet the next chapter will at least be partially from Ruby's perspective and it'll be her fangirling internally over getting to see Sapphire outside of work.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

HAHA! I totally wasn't expecting Azusa to know right away. That's hilarious. I love it.

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

I really hope Azusa’s outed here

Sachifaceagain%20(2)
joined Jun 29, 2020

I don't think Ruby is going to realize that it's Azurite just yet. Azusa's so different from Ruby's image of her that she might not be sure it was her even if she saw her face clearly. She might even end up thinking that Azusa is just a fangirl imitating Azurite.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

But what if Ruby has also already recognized her, but because she is a proper lady, she managed to stay professional and to keep both of their identities safe in front of an outsider?

Time%20to%20go%20home%20and%20shlick
joined Jan 18, 2016

Azusa's outfit isn't nearly skimpy enough, there's no way Ruby will recognize her.

Bildschirmfoto_2018-08-23_um_21.02.14
joined Jun 13, 2012

Ok, this is the first time I saw a magical girls series where one of the characters recognizes a magical girl in her civilian form. And I fricking love it! I find it always so amusing that the transformed form of magical girls often do not disguise them at all (I mean just look at Sailor Moon...) but nobody seems to recognize them. But yeah, ruby is just too damn cute even when not transformed, so no wonder Azusa had to recognize her. Go for it, Azusa!

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

Azusa's outfit isn't nearly skimpy enough, there's no way Ruby will recognize her.

So what you're saying is... Ruby will recognize her if she sees Azusa's butt.

Personally I think it's hilarious either way whether Ruby also recognizes Azusa or not but there is something more funny in Ruby recognizing Azusa just because she's super horny for her.

joined Mar 16, 2021

Come on, Azusa, you are not supposed recognise her even though her face is same before and after transformation according to magical girls trope.

And the shock of seeing Ruby's civilian form gives Azusa the ability to break the 4th wall.

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

I like the primal use of scent to identify her target.

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

<- I'm just going to borrow this for a while.

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

I like the primal use of scent to identify her target.

The punchline is of course this was always secretly an Omegaverse story

To reply you must either login or sign up.