Forum › If You Could See Love discussion

Mika-icon
joined Jan 31, 2013

On page 009 of 7.2 where Miu says

Since it's you, Mei-chan, I can tell you. My friend is her ex-lover.

I feel like the translation is a little off.
The original says

鳴さんだから教えるんですよ?私の友達で 元恋人さん ですからね

And it looks to me more like she's teasing Mei by calling her her ex-lover (because of the pretend lover request thing of chapter 6) so something more like

"Since it's you, Mei-chan, I can tell you. Because you're my friend and ex-lover."

I would try participating in /u/ translation qc a bit before hand if I had any idea how to navigate that forum (and the time to figure it out I guess)... but alas I only really know how to see the results after they're released like this.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

All aboard the hype train! choo choo

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

@commentator Thanks. I've put in a note to my typesetter who should be able to update the chapter in due time.

It's not too hard to find us. It's just a case of going to 4chan's /u/ board, checking the Catalog and finding the currently active Translation Thread.

joined Jan 6, 2017

Poly time lets go!!!!

57e011396781cdc3308f5aefac880571
joined Feb 19, 2016

Polyamory End is a Big. Fat. YES from me dawg. Also totally support Rinna yuri-ing it up with Sayo first to build chemistry and show Mei what she's missing by not joining in on the fun.

Also does anyone know if this is the latest chapter online/released? Gotta pick up the tanks to show support for this kind of direction because FUCK YES POLY.

Huh
joined Dec 16, 2020

I literally went "WHAT" at the end of the chapter. Is this going the poly route..?

Untitled%20(1)
joined Aug 24, 2016

Oh boy

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Don't forget that poly mean axing in like 3/4 chapters

Screenshot%202020-08-05%20at%209.30.03%20pm
joined Nov 21, 2019

This is definitely heading towards a poly end, and I'm completely fine with that.

Plus, I think there is some foreshadowing for it. Although, for reasons that have yet to be fully explained, Rinna has a strong sense of love towards Mei, she has also been shown to fall in love with others easily. And as for Sayo; she has been shown to have multiple arrows. Sure, they all point towards Mei, but just the fact that she has more than one could mean that she has the potential to love more than one person.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Also does anyone know if this is the latest chapter online/released? Gotta pick up the tanks to show support for this kind of direction because FUCK YES POLY.

The next two-part chapter will bring us up to date with the ComicWalker RAWs. And I think you'll be quite pleased with it.

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Wait! What? WHAT? Oi! Dude! Are you serious? Did we just get a glimpse of the true endgame here?

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

"...eh?" Indeed OH No! XD this is gonna get wild

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

Nice! I crave decent poly stories, so maybe this one will deliver.

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

OMG YES this is it chief, after the train wreck that was "easy introduction to love triangles" finally a poly end that i can get behind

Fb99a412e56031b0a8f5568f284d39f1435bb314_hq
joined Nov 19, 2017

whuuuuuut bruv thats craaaazy innit

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Has anyone ever actually have fallen into a kiss? This always seems like one of the most unlikely tropes

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

I kinda thought this whole time they could bond that way together over Mei. So cool to see it happen.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Has anyone ever actually have fallen into a kiss? This always seems like one of the most unlikely tropes

You'll most likely hit your forehead or hurt your lips, it won't be romantic unless is the absolutely perfect distance and height... HOWEVER what could happen is to have someone next to you, like when you're showing her something on your phone and you turn your head and then accidentally the whole yuri

last edited at Mar 6, 2021 7:26PM

The YuriWitch
Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

Wow. Well, if this ends up as a Luminous=Blue situation, I will be super happy, but HOLY SHYET if Mei isn't in for the ride of her life! XD I can't wait to see how this plays out!

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

OMG YES this is it chief, after the train wreck that was "easy introduction to love triangles" finally a poly end that i can get behind

I don't think it was a trainwreck, but it was certainly tied up too quickly.

blatant_harvester
Snpl
joined Feb 16, 2013

I don't think it was a trainwreck, but it was certainly tied up too quickly.

Basically a sign that it got canned.

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES POLY TIME

Cornonthekopp
D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Polyamory End is a Big. Fat. YES from me dawg. Also totally support Rinna yuri-ing it up with Sayo first to build chemistry and show Mei what she's missing by not joining in on the fun.

I’m a big fan of an equal poly end because otherwise it would likely end up with either one of them “losing” or a weird harem situation.

It’s much better to let Sayo and Rinna naturally build up feelings for each other over time rather than the ending coming and saying “guess we gotta be in Mei’s harem”. They never looked at each other as love rivals before, even though they’ve known each others feelings since chapter ~4 so this is better imo

20200827_004119
joined Jan 3, 2017

Oh no... not poly...

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

bonk

To reply you must either login or sign up.