Forum › Looking Up to Magical Girls discussion

A8eb27cb4a70a5-a-nw-p
joined Feb 17, 2020

I'm glad Kiwi is fine <3

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I'm glad this chapter got here quick. I've been about to explode since it dropped on MD. There were some great little story nuggets at the end there, with the girls being given only a bit of power and growing from there vs Lord's situation of being given a ton of power from the start and thus never bothering to grow on her own. Sneaky, sneaky little Vena.

I saw your comment in MD from last month's chapter, you said "It's time for some spanking!" and now... well, lol

joined Aug 10, 2016

so Lord is either dead or sealed, wonder if that'll come back into play later.

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

Oh I’m so glad I read this chapter. The axe wasn’t coming down. Seems the author just mis-paced the arc and had to rush, to get the the next ark because there’s gonna be more!

And this whole thing goes much deeper than I anticipated... Vena is pulling some Darth Sidious shit.

Tragedian%202
joined Oct 1, 2020

I wonder what Vena's endgame is here. Best case scenario, they're grooming Utena to be a different kind of leader who brokers peace between magical girls and villainesses and creates a decent compromise between magical girls being bound to purity and villainesses being defined by desire. Worst-case scenario, they're looking to use Utena's power to control everyone and everything, deliberately encouraging her kinkiness so that she subjugates anyone smart enough to see through Vena's plan.

I feel like they might end up being the final boss of the series, since mascots are constructs of pure energy that can't exactly be pleasured, but will then take a human form to signify the peak of their power, playing right into Utena's hands as she uses the power of all her sex slaves to turn the solar system into anal beads and ravage Vena with them.

As for Vena's identity, I don't think they're merely members of an alien species, but might in fact be the spirit form of someone from very long ago- maybe the first villainess, or the first magical girl to fall into debauchery. On the other hand, considering the color scheme, the stars, and the fact that they can instantly discern Utena's true nature with no prior evidence of her being into S&M, I wonder if Vena is actually just Utena from the future disguised as a familiar, engineering her own path to glory.

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

We stan a Masochistic Queen. Also Utena×Kiwi. Accept no substitutes.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Dear god, there are additional stars on her fingers as well...

And looks like she almost completely erased Enorme's with her punishment.

Well, no surprises there, Vena said from the start she would be the leader, after all.

Also Utena×Kiwi. Accept no substitutes.

Utena×Haruka, the only way to go.

last edited at Dec 23, 2020 5:32AM

Amimaidprofile
joined Mar 5, 2019

yeah, you can actually see the stars being slowly erased as Enorme gets stripped then punished.

Also, Utena x Sayo. plain and simple. kindred desires.

last edited at Dec 23, 2020 2:01PM

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

Also Utena×Kiwi. Accept no substitutes.

I hope we get at least a chapter's worth, at any rate. This would be the perfect time to take a little break and get some much-needed R&R in that promised hotel room, before getting stuck in to the next wave of adversaries.

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

No, it's Utena x Her Whole Harem. lol

This is probably my favorite bdsm themed yuri manga. I used to have a thing for Katja from Seikon No Qwaser way back when. Utena keeps defying expectations, I'm loving it.

last edited at Dec 25, 2020 6:16AM

joined Jan 22, 2015

That cover art made me wet.

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/looking_up_to_magical_girls_ch20#23

That was a fucking Hisoka face. I'm afraid for my girl's future...

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Feel a bit sorry for my english comrades but we froggies got a french publication for the manga, planned for late February.

joined Jan 25, 2021

Tsk. Even Vena will eventually bow to Magia Baiser's greatness.

"Someday, somewhere, someone will defeat me.But it won't be today, it won't be here and it won't be you."

Best line ever.

The line comes from the flavor text of the Magic card Last Word. An amazing line, especially considering the card's mechanic that it's virtually impossible to stop from happening.

joined Oct 13, 2014

now thats my kind of villain

Img_20190716_154650
joined Oct 2, 2018

Feel a bit sorry for my english comrades but we froggies got a french publication for the manga, planned for late February.

WTF. I really wanted a English release.
I write what I want this manga to have English translation on Seven Seas surveys every time. :(

last edited at Jan 25, 2021 2:13AM

joined Jun 1, 2016

My God, she gonna recognize her based off her finger technique lol

joined Dec 13, 2018

Only in this manga would a magical girl villain get doxed by butt touch technique.

joined Mar 13, 2020

I love that Baisers recovery from her temporary slump comes from realising she can continue to "torment" tres magica and they won't break haha.

joined Nov 14, 2014

Now this is the Baiser we know and love! I didn't like the Lord arc that much overall. This is much better!

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

No spoilers for Utena, please! :D

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Azul may still be a bit broken. Her resolve looks nice right now, but I want to see how she reacts to Baiser.

Utena was spreading Azul's pussy underneath her panties there. Good gracious, girl.

last edited at Jan 25, 2021 8:49AM

43353v3
joined Jun 7, 2020

God damn was that yummy! Azul will probably simp when she sees Utena.

joined Nov 9, 2019

I've given some pervy massages, but never have I ever just ended up with both thumbs fully on pussy while calling it just a massage, wtf is subtlety I guess

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

I'm not a fan of this new age of scanlation teams using the word simp. I appreciate the effort but god does it make me want to roll my eyes out of my skull..

last edited at Jan 25, 2021 10:16AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.