Forum › Citrus + discussion

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Yuzu, you useless lesbian

1011820_10203495624854953_6088973233617870240_n
joined Aug 29, 2019

Yuzu, you useless lesbian

That is a fake PS! it is not curvy, it looks more like a box in the page.

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

I'cant believe they actually talked and solved the problem and it was really sweet. I know Saburo Uta is great whe nthey want to be but it doesn't sell well if there is no drama and bad writing

last edited at Jan 23, 2021 6:29PM

Bitter_Yuri_Reader
B54b9b73acf116a04cdf291380171b8e
joined May 2, 2018

Ah yes back at it again with the awkward sexual tension but this time a bit more wholesome

joined Feb 14, 2019

I've been trying to keep my mouth shut on Citrus discussions, but I'm surprised how little people are commenting on the big event in this last chapter, specifically how it ended.

Even though they were both flustered, neither of them has withdrawn, they are both apparently content to stay in position with Yuzu still on top of Mei at the end of the chapter, keeping the option of doing more off-screen or next chapter (back to the playful comfortable intimacy they had before the engagement business).

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Why can't there be more chapters like this? We got a good kiss scene with the potential for something more
Mei also seemed the most human in this chapter and not some soulless automaton (Maybe Meibot let the real Mei out of her prison)

Cryssoberyl Uploader
Booklet1-high-pink-experiment
Zefiberyl Translations
joined Apr 11, 2011

Me on page 24: "Is...is something really going to happen this time?"
Me on page 25: "Of course it didn't."
Me on page 29: "Is something really going to happen this time?!"
Me on page 35: "God damn it."

32104671_1715652908533240_2109611648586088448_n
joined Jul 30, 2015

I think we don't need to wait for a Sex scenes in Citrus+ because Mei and Yuzu will probably have they first time at the Wedding night and this would be after citrus+ (now I destroy all hopes sry) ;D

DaSupremeXtream
Yatsude%202-min
joined Jul 11, 2019

I think we don't need to wait for a Sex scenes in Citrus+ because Mei and Yuzu will probably have they first time at the Wedding night and this would be after citrus+ (now I destroy all hopes sry) ;D

Nah, again, we saw their first night, in the Volume 10 Special and they almost Consecrated (or Consummate; whatever word you prefer) their Marriage but, then, Mei thought it was more important to keep writing in her journal, so it didn't end up happening

joined Feb 14, 2019

Nah, again, we saw their first night, in the Volume 10 Special and they almost Consecrated (or Consummate; whatever word you prefer) their Marriage but, then, Mei thought it was more important to keep writing in her journal, so it didn't end up happening

Except Mei quickly finished, and presumably they went back to what they were doing, just because you don't see sex doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Yatsude%202-min
joined Jul 11, 2019

Except Mei quickly finished, and presumably they went back to what they were doing, just because you don't see sex doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Meh, I still doubt they did anything, just considering how Sabu's written em, thus far, being Useless Lesbians and everything. I'm the first one who would love to be proven wrong by seeing Yuzu and Mei finally embrace each other like they were always meant to but I've been deceived by the same old tricks, for so long, that I've given up all hope.

However, here's hoping Sabu doesn't disappoint with Matsuri and Harumin not beating around the bush and going all out

Presumably? Awwww hell yeah, off screen and unconfirmed sex, best sex.

4dcd5e922a6b20d034126d7ff75583f91490791092_large
joined Jan 18, 2016

yuzu for fucks sake nobody said u gotta pussy out

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

Nah, they're definitely gonna do it by the end of this. Yuzu has spent a decent part of the last two chapters thinking about how much she wants to have sex with Mei. There's no way all that foreshadowing is just gonna go nowhere...right?

Also, I just want to add, I love how this chapter just felt like another chapter of the original Citrus. Just Yuzu and Mei being an adorkable couple together :)

last edited at Feb 7, 2021 3:04AM

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

well done yuzu
we believe in you
do it

joined Jun 28, 2018

Is June 16th part 2 missing the first page? Just the way it kinda starts with Yuzu hugging Mei randomly saying "me too" seems like we're missing something...

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Is June 16th part 2 missing the first page? Just the way it kinda starts with Yuzu hugging Mei randomly saying "me too" seems like we're missing something...

My guess would be that "June 16th part 2" picks up right where "June 16th part 1" leaves off.

Would be my guess.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but there won't be a new chapter this month.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

That's neither good nor bad news, that's just news.

^Yeah, I think with how things got before it's not much big news anymore if it a month is skipped or not

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

Me on page 24: "Is...is something really going to happen this time?"
Me on page 25: "Of course it didn't."
Me on page 29: "Is something really going to happen this time?!"
Me on page 35: "God damn it."

i was still happy though
what a useless lesbian i am

joined Aug 4, 2018

Is there gonna be a new issue this month?

Capture
joined Feb 8, 2019

Apparently not since somebody said so on the previous page...

Ten-ten%20pfp%203
joined Feb 24, 2021

So we really have to wait another month for a new chapter...?

joined Aug 4, 2018

Another month and still no chapter :(

To reply you must either login or sign up.