Forum › Posts by justlife

justlife
Citrus + discussion 08 Mar 02:34
joined Jan 7, 2021

cant wait for future chaps, chaosteam if ur reading this i rlly appreciate ur efforts translating this beautiful manga now ahem,,,,,, be sure to let saburouta know if you can that i rlly love her from the bottom of my soul citrus has definitely made me more positive and im honestly grateful for her existence thank u

justlife
Citrus + discussion 08 Mar 02:26
joined Jan 7, 2021

i think personally yuzu and mei are such a beautiful couple its the only classical yuri manga that im so addicted to like oxygen, when i put my shoes on yuzu and mei's experiences its honestly very empowering for them to continue with their relationship i rlly admire them its unfortunate people dont understand in depth.. mei with her lonely past im so glad someone like yuzu came in her life to help her because she rlly needed it

they are the best couple and YES. i will deffo call this TRUE LOVE, with their overflowing feelings im honestly impressed they havent showed intimacy in bed ngl AND STILL they show feelings to each other as if theyve done it a couple times. bless yuzu for everything shes done for mei and mei as well

justlife
Citrus + discussion 13 Aug 14:37
joined Jan 7, 2021

Saburouta is totally capable of writing R rated sex scene. When you read her shounen or shoujo stuff, you will also see an older guy manipulate a high school girl into sex. The guy usually sexually humiliates the girl. If you wonder about all the sexual assault and manipulation in Citrus and Citrus Plus, now you know where it comes from. Also you will wonder if Sabu dislike straight girls.
Speaking of Manami and Kana, I will not be surprised if they are another Sayaka. Closet lesbians who use homophobia to hide their own orientation. At no times do we know if they REALLY dated boys, because Yuzu lied about having boyfriends too.

eh the frick are u saying..ugh lies with no evidence kinda had enough, listen i just wanna enjoy my afternoon without readin bs like "yuzu had bfs" are u okay???? stop disturbing my peace beth enough lies today u leave yuzu alone stop it rn ur triggering my lesbianism health yuzu had no boyfriends why tf u think she went in shock when she saw mei argh

justlife
Citrus + discussion 22 Jan 12:49
joined Jan 7, 2021

Everybody's talking about the hickey and the useless lesbians, and I'm just here laughing at the fact that Yuzu has been wearing Mei's ring this whole time.

Hm but why did Yuzu say to Mei “You can keep my ring”
my point is why would Yuzu take Mei’s ring from out of the box when she took her’s already out

last edited at Jan 22, 2021 12:50PM

justlife
Citrus + discussion 21 Jan 22:31
joined Jan 7, 2021

Like all I can do rn is beg for sabu to give us a sex scene
You see because there can’t be an ending to citrus with no sex
This couple to me is ultimate, it made me realise that I’m a lesbian
It makes me happy in hard and rough times
All I could ever ask and my only wish is there to be a sex scene between mei and Yuzu
It’s just that it’s important now
We need happiness from them
Although Mei was willing to do sex with yuzu back in the first part of citrus when it was Christmas but yuzu always obviously refused coz first it was too early and WE KNEW MEI JUST WANTED TO DO IT COZ OF YUZU not coz she wanted to do it
And yuzu was scared like tff who wouldn’t be
But NOW ITS TIME COME ON SABAROUTA
CHAOSTEAM PLEASE REACH THIS OUT TO SABAROUTA
THANK U AND PLEASE

last edited at Jan 21, 2021 10:37PM

justlife
Citrus + discussion 21 Jan 21:54
joined Jan 7, 2021

Ahem

Ahem

justlife
Citrus + discussion 07 Jan 17:32