Forum › Lit a Light discussion

Download
joined Aug 25, 2019

Aww, that was really cute.

joined Feb 5, 2020

Didn't expect that twist. Glad this wasn't a tragedy manga.

Img_20210903_230019_067
joined Aug 2, 2020

I really enjoyed reading this. That twist was the cherry on top.

joined Oct 10, 2020

this is wholesome! i want moar!!

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

Page 18 calls her "Takanashi" instead of Takahashi

A really good read though. Love two badass ladies.

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

Is it bad I was kinda hoping the girl died so we could get Lesbian John Wick

last edited at Jan 5, 2021 1:04PM

afkeroge Uploader
Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015

Page 18 calls her "Takanashi" instead of Takahashi

A really good read though. Love two badass ladies.

Thanks for letting us know. Will fix it soon.

EDIT: Fixed.

last edited at Jan 5, 2021 2:31PM

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Hell yeah take the money and get out while you’re still on top, preferably with a lover if possible

Tragedian%202
joined Oct 1, 2020

The logical conclusion of keeping a gun under the counter.

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

H A R D B O I L E D!

This should be a series, with these two globetrotting, murdering people, and finding new places to cuddle.

joined Mar 18, 2018

This kinda reminded me of Noir in some ways.
I would have preferred if the store girl didn't turn out to be an assassin. That way staying to be the innocent part of Matsui's life.
But hey, i won't complain~

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^Yup I was gonna say, we dont get 2 kick ass yuri girls in a work very often like this, not since noir :)

Elixhono
joined Apr 28, 2020

What more badass than one lesbian with a handgun, her being with her lover with a mother freaking assault rifle XD. Love it.

joined May 18, 2020

this some gourmet shit

732535__safe_anthro_vinyl%20scratch_octavia_dj%20pon-dash-3_octavia%20melody_artist-colon-theyoungreaper1
joined Mar 14, 2016

What more badass than one lesbian with a handgun, her being with her lover with a mother freaking assault rifle XD. Love it.

It's not an AR, it's an SMG. An MP7, to be exact.

It's nice that her hitwoman girlfriend chose dual beretta's as her weapon of choice, they can share ammo :)

Tragedian%202
joined Oct 1, 2020

It's nice that her hitwoman girlfriend chose dual beretta's as her weapon of choice, they can share ammo :)

"S-sharing ammo? Isn't that, like, an indirect kiss?" - Jokes that would be made if this was a hobby-focused Kirara 4-koma about ambiguously gay hitwomen (I'm pretty sure someone will write one someday).

Adeptus%20machanicus
joined Mar 7, 2014

I demand more! I require more!
Why is there not more 80s action movie yuri that isn't a shitpost?!

Adeptus%20machanicus
joined Mar 7, 2014

If it were an MP5 they could share ammo. The MP7 fires 4.6×30mm, while the Beretta M92 fires 9x19mm

Homura-devil
joined May 7, 2018

Is it bad I was kinda hoping the girl died so we could get Lesbian John Wick

Absolutely not, Lesbian John Wick FTW!

But at least we got a Mrs & Mrs Smith in manga form.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I had a feeling the girl was part of the Miike family, and even though there wasnt any angst or drama tags, I still kept expecting her to backstab the MC haha. This was cute.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Glad the lack of Tragedy actually paid off. Hitwomen girlfriends FTMFW.

Dang, I knew she was going to be a gangster too. A bit disappointed with that twist, honestly. But I do appreciate some hardboiled yuri.

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

This kinda reminded me of Noir in some ways.
I would have preferred if the store girl didn't turn out to be an assassin. That way staying to be the innocent part of Matsui's life.
But hey, i won't complain~

In a way she still kind of is right? Both in the way of love and with the fact that despite being a hitman herself or whatever she still had that innocent smile and sweetness. So while not innocence in the way of the world and mortality/morality, still innocent? I don’t know if my point is clear or if I’m even making one tbh.

F0c1c7ea6c0d24b021d03256f2c658f6
joined Oct 9, 2019

Awww two lesbian with guns

To reply you must either login or sign up.