Forum › Hino-san no Baka discussion

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Them’s some thirsty lesbians right there.

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

Koguma ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

meh i think it was actually just sweat, they're not that bold yet

I mean she defensively says it's just sweat, after she stumbled because she got dizzy from getting "hot" after being licked. It's definitely not just sweat, and the implication that it's not is incredibly bold and plain as day.

last edited at Jan 4, 2021 12:23AM

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Electrolytes

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

I'm noticing Hino is starting to get flustered more often as well.

joined Jan 4, 2021

I feel so bad cause i just thought something like "heh Hino-san found another source of electrolytes", so when Koguma reacted like that i was very surprised. It was like "were you thinking 'bout lewd stuff? Here are your lewd stuff!"

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Definitely sweat.

Spaghetti sweat.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Hino-san no Pasta

Sanya Juutilainen
Ava_256
joined Apr 8, 2019

Mom's Hino's spaghetti

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

Hino-san no Thirsty Lesbian

joined Jan 20, 2016

Does this author have a sweat fetish or something?

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^maybe lol- but maybe Hino san does. Just because a character is obsessed with a thing doesn't mean the author is.

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

morter posted:

Hino-san no Pasta

I'm dying ahahahaha

AnnabellaRenee87
Fb_img_1653938041525
joined Aug 13, 2019

Lol, did she just cum?

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

His palms spaghetti, knees weak, arms spaghetti
There's vomit on his sweater spaghetti, mom's spaghetti

Img_20200401_132631
joined Jun 17, 2018

I think she just got wet, but didn't cum

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Honestly didn't expect this series to go there after always just teasing us, but I'm certainly not complaining. :D

Progress? Progress.

SuperSexyCommandoKyouko
Img_20200306_121603_955
joined Jun 6, 2020

(s)WE(a)T

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

...... did this get lewder?

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

This is just repeating a point that I’ve made before, but I really do think this series is notable for the fact that its fairly considerable lewdness is almost entirely conceptual rather than visual—while it occasionally skirts the edges of visual ecchi (like with Koguma and Omichi in their little sub outfits), it scrupulously avoids the standard gratuitous ecchi upskirt and sideboob, etc. shots.

Also as has been mentioned before, a weirdly parallel series, albeit with a much more aware “good girl” protagonist, a more overtly perverted delinquent, and much more forthright sexual content is Yuugai Shitei Doukyuusei (“Harmful Designated Classmate”), with a new chapter available on Mangadex. The basic character dynamic is not at all dissimilar, though.

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

So, that happened.

Remember, sexual arousal is perfectly normal. As is licking sweat off your best gal pal. ^_^

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

Yea this is pretty normal and I'm surprised something like it hasn't happened before.

I mean the the getting "sweaty" part, not the licking part. You're weird, Hino.

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

This is just repeating a point that I’ve made before, but I really do think this series is notable for the fact that its fairly considerable lewdness is almost entirely conceptual rather than visual—while it occasionally skirts the edges of visual ecchi (like with Koguma and Omichi in their little sub outfits), it scrupulously avoids the standard gratuitous ecchi upskirt and sideboob, etc. shots.

Also as has been mentioned before, a weirdly parallel series, albeit with a much more aware “good girl” protagonist, a more overtly perverted delinquent, and much more forthright sexual content is Yuugai Shitei Doukyuusei (“Harmful Designated Classmate”), with a new chapter available on Mangadex. The basic character dynamic is not at all dissimilar, though.

Yuugai Shitei Doukyuusei is a great comparison. I think a key difference is that Miyakonojou doesn't strike me as being much of a glass cannon in the same way as Hino does. If either lead genuinely went for it, I think Hino would crumble or maybe run away, whereas Miyakonojou would accept everything and continue seeing how much she can get away with.

Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

Kogu getting turned on by hino and even implying she got wet was not something I expected to ever see but I am damn hoping for more of this

43353v3
joined Jun 7, 2020

Just sWET.

To reply you must either login or sign up.