Forum › Hino-san no Baka discussion

I can really relate to this chapter (70) more than any other. When I was in my late teens I was working a terrible retail job and one of my coworkers was this space cadet who was always hanging around me. I was standing at counter and I turned to grab something just as she was walking up and she smooshed her boob into mine. Then, realizing she had accidentally smooshed boobs, she turned and whispered “sorry” and I could feel her warm breath on the back of my neck. Instantly creamed my knickers and had to excuse myself to catch my breath somewhere quiet. Later she asked me if I was okay and I couldn’t even look at her.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

...... did this get lewder?

This is just repeating a point that I’ve made before, but I really do think this series is notable for the fact that its fairly considerable lewdness is almost entirely conceptual rather than visual—while it occasionally skirts the edges of visual ecchi (like with Koguma and Omichi in their little sub outfits), it scrupulously avoids the standard gratuitous ecchi upskirt and sideboob, etc. shots.

Also as has been mentioned before, a weirdly parallel series, albeit with a much more aware “good girl” protagonist, a more overtly perverted delinquent, and much more forthright sexual content is Yuugai Shitei Doukyuusei (“Harmful Designated Classmate”), with a new chapter available on Mangadex. The basic character dynamic is not at all dissimilar, though.

Yuugai Shitei Doukyuusei is a great comparison. I think a key difference is that Miyakonojou doesn't strike me as being much of a glass cannon in the same way as Hino does. If either lead genuinely went for it, I think Hino would crumble or maybe run away, whereas Miyakonojou would accept everything and continue seeing how much she can get away with.

I agree, but I also think that Hino’s apparent cluelessness about the motivations for and the effects on Koguma of her own extreme behavior makes her one of the more intriguing recent comedic yuri characters.

Miyakonojou seems to be truly damaged, or maybe just deeply in thrall to a hyperactive libido. There have been some faint clues about a possible dark backstory for Hino’s deadpan affect, but what her long-term agenda, if any, might be still seems to be totally up in the air.

Two very funny series, at any rate.

last edited at Jan 4, 2021 12:09PM

13320157_522707027938643_73759181_n
joined Mar 31, 2018

well this is getting lewd..im not complaining tho

joined Sep 13, 2018

well , her nipples got hard before when she got measured so i believe this is not the 1st time she got sWEaT

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

Woahwoahwoahwoahwoah

Nikaidousingherfirstmask
joined Aug 8, 2019

fun fact: it is indeed spaghetti day (no joke)

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

i love them so much

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

getting wet off each other is what homies do.

Akarin%20idk
joined Jan 2, 2017

At this point, half of what they've done together is way further than kissing. Not that I'm complaining.

Also, just a little surprised that Koguma is aware enough to know she could've been wet with something that wasn't sweat

Dpsmall
joined Dec 12, 2016

Mom's Hino's spaghetti

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Yeah, just sweat, let's just leave it at that ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

At this point, half of what they've done together is way further than kissing. Not that I'm complaining.

But I am. It's been 70 chapters Just kiss already!!

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

They've kissed. Just not the lips.

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

I can really relate to this chapter (70) more than any other. When I was in my late teens I was working a terrible retail job and one of my coworkers was this space cadet who was always hanging around me. I was standing at counter and I turned to grab something just as she was walking up and she smooshed her boob into mine. Then, realizing she had accidentally smooshed boobs, she turned and whispered “sorry” and I could feel her warm breath on the back of my neck. Instantly creamed my knickers and had to excuse myself to catch my breath somewhere quiet. Later she asked me if I was okay and I couldn’t even look at her.

Lmao this is such a thing, thank you for sharing. This made me think that this chapter is really kind of humanizing, like I feel that, while I enjoy the tension and the gag, this story hanging out in the same territory for so long is starting to lose a little bit of realism; but having a moment like this, where one of the characters gets super turned on by something appropriately natural chips that shell a bit, so to speak.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

They've kissed. Just not the lips.

True enough. We even have one epic chapter tagged with Lots of kissing.

Kogu really needs to remember to push that button again...

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

The kink leveled up suddenly. How is this person going to end this series I wonder?

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

that's so NSFW I got sweat on my pants

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Omichi is too precious.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

sorry but I'll need proof

5c0eb2a069f0052bbd3e22e04efa8b5a
joined Dec 4, 2019

Why do I feel this will turn into Polyamory?

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Why do I feel this will turn into Polyamory?

I don't think that's even a possibility

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

sorry but I'll need proof

Pics or it didn't happen.

georgeoswalddannyson
joined Aug 21, 2019

Petition to give omichi a girlfriend

joined May 24, 2014

Such a good girl!

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Good girl.

To reply you must either login or sign up.