joined Mar 13, 2020

What a chadette, you get her heart!

Heheee
joined Feb 27, 2020

♪Takuya's mom has got it goin' on~♪
♪she's all I want and I've waited for so loooong~~♪
♪Takuya can't you see? you're just not the guy for me~♪
♪I know it might be wrong but.. I'm in love with Takuya's mom!~~♪♪
( sorry if the joke was already done before, I couldn't help myself )

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

So sweet with the note. I'm just scared she's not gay >_< I can't get invested. My heart can't take it.

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

I really like all the characters in this, Takuya is especially great and I'm really glad that he has a sibling type relationship with the MC rather than him crushing on her. It's a fun dynamic and it makes the mc/mum romance more cute and enjoyable

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

I definitely feel it's slowly starting to become mutual, and eventually the joke of the series will be about keeping their relationship secret from Takuya.

last edited at Dec 30, 2020 8:17AM

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

https://dynasty-scans.com/system/releases/000/030/332/006.png

This joke hits right in the kokoro, but not in a good way.

Adult age is hard on the sexxay...

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

She will get her.

Slowly, but surely.

Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

i lost it when takuya when to take his bath omg XD

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

So sweet with the note. I'm just scared she's not gay >_< I can't get invested. My heart can't take it.

I think it's a pretty safe bet that she's bi, with scenes like https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/jk_chan_and_her_male_classmates_mom_ch08#4.

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

The note has done it; the slow match is lit.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Takuya enjoying being in the friendzone is wholesome. Sometimes boys and girls can just be pals, y'know?

I'm hoping he figures it out before his mom and decides to become Yuka's wingman.

I Hope he wont find out till they get engaged, shock - My Friend is my new Dad?!?

joined May 25, 2019

Damn the bento with the same notes after the conversation about the ex ignoring the bentos with notes on them SICK MOVE!!!

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

God damn, that was wholesome-smooth. I'm taking notes.

2SpiritCherokeePrincess
Carol%20grigg
joined Jun 20, 2020

(has that ever actually happened to anybody ever? I nosebleed easily, but I've never had them in response to sexual arousal.)

Not caused by lust, but when Morgan Terry reacted to the end of She-ra (specifically when Catra & Adora admit their feelings & kiss) she gets so emotional her nose does bleed. Time 43:15 of this video. Warning: If you want to see her reaction to the kiss itself (36:30) be ready to remove your headphones--she screams at the top of her lungs.

Edited for spoilers.

last edited at Jan 4, 2021 12:41PM by OrangePekoe

Tragedian%202
joined Oct 1, 2020

"Nakamura, how well do you think you're obeying the Ten Commandments?"
"I'm coveting my neighbour's wife, but I'm also honouring the shit out of your mother, so 50/50."

43353v3
joined Jun 7, 2020

Can't wait until they get together. Hopefully it isn't held off until the end as I want to see an arc of them getting intimate!

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

(has that ever actually happened to anybody ever? I nosebleed easily, but I've never had them in response to sexual arousal.)

Not caused by lust, but when Morgan Terry reacted to the end of She-ra (specifically when Catra & Adora admit their feelings & kiss) she gets so emotional her nose does bleed. Time 43:15 of this video. Warning: If you want to see her reaction to the kiss itself (36:30) be ready to remove your headphones--she screams at the top of her lungs.

Goddamn I am only just watching shera now and this has both made my day and ruined it (I'm not mad at you tho but yessssssss and also aghehr I wish I hadn't read this)

last edited at Jan 4, 2021 12:42PM by OrangePekoe

Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

I'm hoping Takuya figures it out soon and tries playing wingman

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

I also posted it in /u/ but I'd like to help with cleaning and redrawing of this manga. Do you know who should I contact?

Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

The son reminds me of mophead from Their Story in how they're written. I like when we get good male friend/sidekick characters in yuri manga, instead of just having the guy be there for being a male to facilitate cheap romantic drama.

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

Love how Takuya didn't say anything about the "Parent and Child"

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Goddamn I am only just watching shera now and this has both made my day and ruined it (I'm not mad at you tho but yessssssss and also aghehr I wish I hadn't read this)

Yikes, I'm so sorry I missed that! Read the post, just totally blanked on the spoilers. They're tagged now, at least.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

The son reminds me of mophead from Their Story in how they're written. I like when we get good male friend/sidekick characters in yuri manga, instead of just having the guy be there for being a male to facilitate cheap romantic drama.

I don't know Their Story, so are you saying Takuya is or isn't a good male friend/sidekick character? I think he's great, because he hasn't shown any actual romantic interest in Yuka the whole time, and the bottom of this page seems to imply that he has none.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Very gay

To reply you must either login or sign up.