Forum › Null Hug discussion

TheLubeTube Uploader
Lesbianfiction!
Me-A Scans
joined Jul 27, 2018

I am never doing a project this big for free ever again.
Support the Artist, buy the original work: www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE297761.html
Plugging this because I'm shameless: ko-fi.com/thelubetube

last edited at Dec 30, 2020 2:52PM

Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

Hah that was fun

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

I honestly wasn't expecting the bully to get completely dominated, but hot damn. Thanks for the translation!

last edited at Dec 29, 2020 2:26AM

0003_proc
joined Jul 21, 2019

Fucking love this, good job everyone.

My_ankle_fell_off
joined Jan 8, 2020

Thank god they didn’t show her girlfriend, I would have felt even more bad for her

Ava%20baby
joined May 5, 2013

Didn't read the tags.
Didn't like the initial setup of the cheating, but it turned out great.

Tragedian%202
joined Oct 1, 2020

"I'm not trapped in here with you. You're trapped in here with me."
"And also, both our partners are trapped in a relationship plagued by infidelity, but- okay, we've run out of dialogue, time for hot roleplay sex, I guess."

Mildly unnecessary cheating aside, this was fun. I guess some folks aren't satisfied with kinky roleplay and need actual moral bankruptcy to really get their engines revving. Can't see it ending well, but at least the ride was entertaining.

last edited at Dec 29, 2020 2:36AM

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Kinda conflicted; on one hand both of them are cheating for no discernable reason other than "boring sex life" and maybe "cheating is a turn-on". On the other hand I did like their interactions/banter and the sex was hot, soooo...

joined Feb 5, 2020

Messed with the wrong top lmfao. This was funny but I feel bad for their partners.

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

Low-key headcanon for this is they're both lying about having partners and are just too dumb to admit they love one another without trying to goad the other on.

Ponytailcatra
joined Jan 28, 2019

Low-key headcanon for this is they're both lying about having partners and are just too dumb to admit they love one another without trying to goad the other on.

I'm gonna believe that!

joined May 11, 2018

Hilarious

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

"They now have a fun, No-holds barred affair" does that mean they broke up with their old partners or nah?

Ah, actually reading more into it, it probably means they still continue the affair. Welp, that's not good

last edited at Dec 29, 2020 4:23AM

Deoxys.full.491494
joined Apr 6, 2020

Wholesome cheating shouldn't even be possible!!

joined Jun 7, 2019

i am a bisexual of culture,i saw the "bisexual" tag and here i am

last edited at Dec 29, 2020 4:58AM

joined Jun 7, 2019

i'm gonna believe that to not feel bad about the cheating

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

I guess this should have a BDSM tag, since it has a bunch of discipline and submission involved

joined Jun 7, 2019

I guess this should have a BDSM tag, since it has a bunch of discipline and submission involved

right

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

Reversal too I think. Also I dunno if it's worthwhile to have Orgasm denial as a tag. Anyway seconding the kinky sex is hot but the whole cheating dynamic is not.

Fb_img_1519001452689
joined Feb 14, 2018

honestly this sounds more sexual assault-y than not but eeh what are ya gonna do

joined Jan 5, 2020

Yeah, it came off more like a cheating roleplay than actually being in other relationships. I mean, they’re staying overnight and there’s no actual signs of the other partners beyond them talking about them.

joined Jun 21, 2018

"They now have a fun, No-holds barred affair" does that mean they broke up with their old partners or nah?

Ah, actually reading more into it, it probably means they still continue the affair. Welp, that's not good

I love the Cheating tag, but it usually only works the first time. Unless they're married, they really should break up with their current partners and become a real couple. Thought I personally think they had a casual relationship, so were lying about having partners.

joined Mar 5, 2016

this was extra dramatic and funny. nicely done.

afkeroge Uploader
Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015

You can buy the original here to support the author: https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ297761.html

Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

It's hot but... I don't get it.
Like, why...?

last edited at Dec 29, 2020 12:48PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.