Forum › I Can't Focus on Class With My Idol Next to Me! discussion

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

Astonishing.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Okay, that makes more sense - while page 2 is from Sakiko's perspective, pages 3 and 4 are from the yandere's perspective, before switching back to Sakiko on page 5. That confused me a bit.

That was good. It really confuses you at first -- makes you think the MC who seems so pure and wholesome is secretly some kind of crazy yandere! You only realize where you were wrong after finishing the chapter.

The key clue are the socks: the MC always uses long black socks, while the yandere uses short white socks... and in page 3 panel 3 the identity of the girl speaking is clearly revealed.

joined May 23, 2017

I hope the MC and the yandere end up together.

If this isn't Canon... SOMEONE PLS MAKE A DOUJIN OF IT

joined May 23, 2017

Yandere and love triangle tag.... I need more. Hope this doesn't get dropped

joined Feb 18, 2015

Is it just me or is the twin-tail yandere also one of the members of the idol group? That would explain why she's attending the same school and Chihiro obviously knows her personally already. It is clear that she is NOT just a garden variety fan. She IS a personal friend of Chihiro at least. But I'm pretty sure she's the twin-tail standing next to Chihiro on stage in the "talking" scenes of the idol group. I'm sure she uses dummy accounts to login to their fan site and abuse Chihiro's other fans to try to get rid of fans precisely like our plucky MC.

Tragedian%202
joined Oct 1, 2020

^ That is actually a really good catch- it could be a case of samefacing, and twintails are a pretty common hairstyle for the eternally 12 year old persona idols get paid to project, but having the yandere be a fellow idol would eliminate a ton of logistical difficulties when it comes to stalking. It also contrasts her to the protagonist, since she's actually successful and employed and knows about Cirno's 'real' persona as opposed to her idol persona as a result of working together with her, making her love more 'genuine' than the MC's in a twisted sort of way.

Besides, if our protagonist actually ends up with the yandere, then the title will still hold true- just in a different way than we'd initially expect.

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

Is it just me or is the twin-tail yandere also one of the members of the idol group? That would explain why she's attending the same school and Chihiro obviously knows her personally already. It is clear that she is NOT just a garden variety fan. She IS a personal friend of Chihiro at least. But I'm pretty sure she's the twin-tail standing next to Chihiro on stage in the "talking" scenes of the idol group. I'm sure she uses dummy accounts to login to their fan site and abuse Chihiro's other fans to try to get rid of fans precisely like our plucky MC.

Hard to say, since we only see the group once, but the rest of her hairstyle looks different to me. And surely Sakiko isn't so laser-focused on Chihiro that she would fail to recognise one of her fellow performers?

Integra%2010
joined Dec 4, 2019

Not one but TWO Yandere and multi ch?! Oh this gonna be good. On another note, I’m really, really liking the recent influx of yandere works!

Stretch%20full
joined Jun 13, 2012

"I... I like.... I love Haruiro Sanshain very much"

And then what's the second sentence?

joined Jun 7, 2019

that bitch is crazy
i think it is pretty obvious in which side i am

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I don't think the twin tail yandere is an idol because if she was in the same group, in pages 3 and 4 she wouldn't have been so shocked that she'd drop her phone to see Chihiro at school. Plus she was watching a clip of her so it gave the impression of "I can't believe what's in front of my eyes" sort of feeling. I think she seems to be close to Chihiro because she was probably the first one to introduce herself and befriend Chihiro.

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

I honestly can't understand why people are so obsessed with celebrities.

I like Chris Pratt, but If I ever see him in the streets and I'm late for work, I would just wave to him and pick up the pace, because I know fucking Starlord would get his ass kicked by my boss.

last edited at Dec 23, 2020 9:57PM

usernameornickname
joined Jul 25, 2020

Bruh

that would not end very well

joined Dec 23, 2020

ohno a yandere?? i wonder if the mc ends up w her idol and the yabdere falls for the mc instead

E-iue9kvqaa8rk1
joined Mar 29, 2019

I certainly like the idea of mc x yandere lol but first wanna see how they interact.
I wonder if that one girl with the drink icon will also appear as fourth character since it focused a bit on them about harrasing other fans, one of them actually being the yandere

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

the other day i dropped my phone and while trying to grab it, it shot out of my hand and dented the wall.

anyway, i subscribed. i hope this doesn't get too scary or violent.

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

I AM ON BOARD FOR THIS WILD RIDE

YES PLEASE YURI YANDERE IDOL LOVE TRIANGLE CHOO CHOO DONT LET ME GET OFF THIS TRAIN

New
joined Aug 4, 2016

"I... I like.... I love Haruiro Sanshain very much"

And then what's the second sentence?

"She...They are very powerful and so cute."

0003_proc
joined Jul 21, 2019

Yes.
YES.
YES!
YES!YES!YES!

Lomographic Colored Past
74ec91ae-b46c-44be-9b5e-7c40e1fb423d
joined Dec 29, 2016

After watching Oshi ga Budokan Ittekuretara Shinu, and then reading this manga, I must say that this manga is giving me some dark vibes. The pigtail wota is a psycho. I’m with the short hair wota on this one.

Personally, I hope the yandere and Truck-kun end up together.

Img_20210109_030037
joined May 5, 2020

That yandere is clearly bullying the MC, and at the same time, she's kind of trying to isolate the idol (the idol seemed to feel hurt to be ignored by MC). I'm not surprised that a yandere is trying to keep her love interest all to herself, but you really want to ship MC x Yandere when she's abusing psychologically our MC?

Nopenopenopenopenope and nooope for me xD

Tragedian%202
joined Oct 1, 2020

Aw, so the 'Twintails is a fellow idol' theory got jossed. Too bad, it would've been an interesting spin. I guess she's just a regular loser now. Also, both girls constantly gushing about the minutiae of Cirno's every action is starting to get kinda grating, although it's a pretty accurate depiction of how rabid idol stans behave. I really do hope Cirno gets a focus chapter soon and isn't just used as a plot device.

joined Feb 13, 2020

I’m just hoping that our MC gets to be friends with her idol without feeling scared

joined Apr 24, 2015

I guess you guys haven't realized the mc is yandere as well.

To reply you must either login or sign up.