Forum › I Can't Focus on Class With My Idol Next to Me! discussion

Cool
joined Apr 4, 2021

I hope the MC and the yandere end up together.

Their conversation and dynamic are actually funny. The trio became best buds (their group actually became bigger but most of the chaps are the trio) well not the frenemies, of course lol but at one chapter the yandere actually blushed and her eyes wasn't black from the MC's compliment .

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

Their conversation and dynamic are actually funny. The trio became best buds (their group actually became bigger but most of the chaps are the trio) well not the frenemies, of course lol but at one chapter the yandere actually blushed and her eyes wasn't black from the MC's compliment .

Now I'm excited to see this.

E-iue9kvqaa8rk1
joined Mar 29, 2019

hope this one comes back soon

joined Jun 3, 2021

I hate Maya :)

03fca6214046e15b1cbd7ed7cd767b1a
joined May 26, 2020

anyone knows when this comes back?

joined Sep 11, 2021

Yeahhhhhh no

Sans%20titre-1
joined Dec 19, 2020

May we expect a follow-up for this series?

E-iue9kvqaa8rk1
joined Mar 29, 2019

hope it joins the club of series getting picked up!

Totsuka
joined Jan 19, 2020

The recent chapters have been absurdly great; hoping to hear when this'll get picked up again!

Beeimbw9_400x400
joined Dec 23, 2021

Looks like Kodansha released the official English ebook here. I wonder if this means no more free scanlations for this series.

91534251_10216670868190776_5323334658828533760_n
joined Jun 14, 2019

Theres been 2 volumes of it out rn and i kinda dig the mc x yandere route tbh

joined Jul 29, 2022

thisnis on lilymanga chapter 47

Ca67f641-d023-4ef1-995d-f163d3d4b952
joined Aug 19, 2022

"I hope the MC end up with her idol" "I think it would be great if the MC end up with the yandere" this that and that like...how about a poly relationship lol.

006%20(1)
joined Aug 11, 2019

I've just read to the end of the series today. The whole series is very cute and wholesome, but it does not focus on romance or even have explicit romance at all, it's all about friendship (including how friendship functions with the intense feelings for one's idol in the mix) until the end. However there are good shipping material for MC Sakiko and the "yandere" Maaya all around, especially vol 04 and 05, and they end up living together when they are adults, and they hold strong friendship with Chihiro who continues working as an idol and visits the two all the times. One time Maaya confides with Sakiko that she does have [romantic] feelings for Chihiro, but never told Chihiro "because she might not know what to do with it" and keeping the current friendship is more important. Sakiko and Maaya bond together with that sort of feelings for their idol. So I guess it's more Subtext than outright Yuri.

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

I've just read to the end of the series today. The whole series is very cute and wholesome, but it does not focus on romance or even have explicit romance at all, it's all about friendship (including how friendship functions with the intense feelings for one's idol in the mix) until the end. However there are good shipping material for MC Sakiko and the "yandere" Maaya all around, especially vol 04 and 05, and they end up living together when they are adults, and they hold strong friendship with Chihiro who continues working as an idol and visits the two all the times. One time Maaya confides with Sakiko that she does have [romantic] feelings for Chihiro, but never told Chihiro "because she might not know what to do with it" and keeping the current friendship is more important. Sakiko and Maaya bond together with that sort of feelings for their idol. So I guess it's more Subtext than outright Yuri.

I think it still counts as yuri. Maaya's feeling are explicitly romantic, just bc she chooses not to confess bc she figures it wouldn't be reciprocated doesn't mean they aren't there. Doesn't feel ambiguous or subtexty to me at all

To reply you must either login or sign up.