Forum › Hino-san no Baka discussion

Sleepyfrogwaifutiny
joined Sep 25, 2019

Puts on David Attenborough

And here, we see the wild highschool lesbian in its natural habitat; The classroom.

She may look straight at a glance, but an attentive viewer may notice the way she overheats when a prospecting mate glances in her direction. Though a mostly undocumented phenomena, it is believed that licking another female's fingers is a way of signaling amorous intent to other females, prodding for signs of reciprocation.

The wild "straight" female tends to react violently with a punch to the face (Which is how "straight" females are believed to express affection), whereas the wild Lesbian tends to blush and act bewildered.

13320157_522707027938643_73759181_n
joined Mar 31, 2018

OMG THESE TWO GIVE ME DIABETES AHHHHHHHHHHH and that teacher tho lol

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

elevown posted:

BTW why does Hino-sans rubber say Yuri on it?

Tsuki-chan posted:

LOL there is "yuri" written on the rubber

I didn't even notice! What eagle-eyed vision you guys have!

joined Jan 6, 2018

She’s gunna get covid

Sarah of the Night
Kaijuislandfuruka2
joined May 12, 2020

the teacher will be one of them soon enough.

joined Aug 29, 2019

Hino's got it bad, huh?

Like, real bad.

Hino's pushing things along in this one, though. I mean, it's not like she was subtle. She so needed that extra kick from public skinship... People gonna talk now! Except the teacher, she didn' see nuffin.

last edited at Dec 21, 2020 9:57PM

joined Dec 16, 2017

Holy fuck I just realized Koguma's hand is in the bottom left of the picture I posted. I initially thought Hino was just looking in her direct, but she's laser-focused on that hand. Wow, that is true thirst.

Hand Fetish / Finger Fetish?

Yubi Yubi?

I vote for the Yubi Yubi tag

I third this yubi yubi tag!

Also, damn girl you got it bad!

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

@Zormau Pretty sure only the teacher saw- everyone else is looking forward. The whisper whisper sfx are Hino & Kogu.

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

Just realized this is pretty much a callback to chapter 1 :P

A8eb27cb4a70a5-a-nw-p
joined Feb 17, 2020

The teacher got me xD

Yatsude_ohmy_50_2
joined Dec 22, 2020

I was surprised to see the transparency on page 2. It felt like the first ecchi thing I've seen in this manga. But then, it's not actually ecchi, just reminiscent of it, which is probably the joke.

joined Dec 28, 2016

Waste of a chapter number. This was chapter 69 author you! You could have made use of it!

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

I was surprised to see the transparency on page 2. It felt like the first ecchi thing I've seen in this manga. But then, it's not actually ecchi, just reminiscent of it, which is probably the joke.

They've had their moments.

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

Holy fuck I just realized Koguma's hand is in the bottom left of the picture I posted. I initially thought Hino was just looking in her direct, but she's laser-focused on that hand. Wow, that is true thirst.

Hand Fetish / Finger Fetish?

Yubi Yubi?

My name is Yoshikage Kira. I'm 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone.

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

Hino-san be like,

My name is Yoshikage Kira. I'm 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

^ Ok, but....what the hell just happened here? A mixing of timelines over the internet?

heretowritecomments
joined Jan 1, 2021

Chapter 69
thought there would be at least one kiss
welp, at least there is a little progress

last edited at Jan 11, 2021 7:24AM

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

That's gotta be some kind of progress.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Just sweat

SuperSexyCommandoKyouko
Img_20200306_121603_955
joined Jun 6, 2020

did kogu get wet

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

did kogu get wet

Very.

joined Aug 29, 2019

did kogu get wet

Very.

You know... I was gonna say "Hino san might have discovered another source for liquids and electrolytes", but I really have to admit, Koguma saying "It's just sweat" really isn't helping her get outta that one. They were kinda already licking sweat, so... sate your thirst, girl?

Fb_img_1519001452689
joined Feb 14, 2018

meh i think it was actually just sweat, they're not that bold yet

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

This was surprisingly (possibly) lewd. And enjoyable.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I mean what else could it be? :)))))

To reply you must either login or sign up.