Forum › VAMPEERZ discussion

Pharm_da
joined Feb 17, 2018

Happy to know this got officially licensed :D i dunno, i really love the series. I haven't followed the author's previous work, especially with the Het and Loli hentai imagery, but this seems like a good departure from that.

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

the crow is hot

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

Anyone know what the arab text on page 28 meant? might just be something small but still

Honestly I don't know myself, can't understand so it's probably gibberish and I really hope Khara is not arabic because her name means shit....

last edited at Nov 8, 2020 10:25PM

joined Jul 26, 2016

Anyone know what the arab text on page 28 meant? might just be something small but still

Honestly I don't know myself, can't understand so it's probably gibberish and I really hope Khara is not arabic because her name means shit....

It's a short (and very old-established) sea route from India to the Arab Urheimat in the Middle East you know.

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

Oh no, not YanYan. Say it isn't so.

joined Feb 18, 2015

So... is the end part happening NOW or in the past?

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

The present. Jayanti was on the lookout for something or someone on Khara's behalf, she fell asleep next to the cabin, then she was trapped inside by whoever is setting the cabin on fire upon her waking up. I wonder why she turned back into a human though, it doesn't seem like something she can do on command and the chapter gave me the impression Khara turned her into a crow in the first place to save her life. Maybe whoever caught her undid the magic.

20191227_223541
joined Dec 27, 2019

THE F?!

Yuri%20ultimate
joined Feb 5, 2015

Using manipulated pictures to save time creating backgrounds is a very valid way to save time in the professional art world. I personally think they fit in well enough and serve their purpose haha. Do you guys feel like these things take away from the reading experience? I’m really curious. Thank you~

I'm not sure. In most works, it seems to either be used for very specific things (food, city-scapes) or as a one-off background. This author is the only one I can remember off the top of my head who uses them so extensively, but in this particular case I like it. His characters are so highly detailed and accurate in pretty much every way, including their poses and actions. So I feel like it matches his style very well.

For other authors...it doesn't really bother me, but it tends to stick out a bit more, so I take note of it. I suppose it's more important that it doesn't clash with the rest of the art.

20210921_120929
joined Jun 24, 2020

It's not arabic it's persian (iranian) and it says "forgive me" and "help me" on page 28
Also her name means some kind of Igneous rock
And also it's the name of a genre of persian music

last edited at Nov 19, 2020 3:15PM

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

I feel kinda bad for Khara again; even after almost getting burned alive her crow's still having a better time than she is lol. The fact that Yanyan gets to spend her time alone with good food and a pretty girl all to herself probably helps

joined Jul 26, 2016
DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

We are blessed with bountiful boobs

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Whew, crisis averted with the crow.

Gyorg
joined Apr 28, 2015

aww poor khara honestly
and good for yanyan haha~~

Lewd
joined Jun 23, 2015

so many boobs @_@ also is it just me or are all these boobs a little... perfect? I've seen a boob or two in my time and perfect, gravity-defying breasts that stick out to there with tiny little eraser nipples aren't exactly the norm. I call shenanigans.

joined Jul 26, 2016

so many boobs @_@ also is it just me or are all these boobs a little... perfect? I've seen a boob or two in my time and perfect, gravity-defying breasts that stick out to there with tiny little eraser nipples aren't exactly the norm. I call shenanigans.

ART

Erinyes
joined Jul 28, 2016

Who are Maho's boyfriend???Naniii??? (Page 30)

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

ART

joined Jul 26, 2016

^ ( ✧≖ ͜ʖ≖)b

Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

Yeah. Too perfect and I just couldn't take my eyes off of them.

Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

ART

Yes, ma'am. They are.

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

I like the way the storylines link back and forth in this chapter. Not a new idea in itself, of course, but well handled. Also, boobs.

36002568_1838354376215521_8722944858664206336_n
joined Jan 21, 2019

BOOOOOBS

last edited at Dec 4, 2020 10:29AM

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

OAO;; !!

scandalous~

last edited at Dec 4, 2020 11:25AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.