vague drama is lame drama

joined Jul 19, 2020

wtf the fuck, cr1es

Zzzz
joined Nov 18, 2019

So fucking sad

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

I think this one was too short to be effective. At least I felt nothing.

Homosexualien
joined Jan 10, 2016

thought it's gonna be an emotional rollercoaster. it did but this one went straight to fucking hell

Untitled
joined Sep 8, 2017

Maybe a controversial opinion, but black haired girl seems pretty damn selfish and cold hearted to me. Actively says how great it is to be with her girlfriend, yet still hangs suicide over her head so casually. Feels like that would put a ton of unfair pressure on blondie to try to keep her alive, consciously or subconsciously. Can’t imagine how draining it would be for BLONDIE to have to put up with someone constantly going like “hey, which do you think would be quicker? Noose or jumping off a building? Teehee!” Just seems generally insensitive to how she might be making blondie feel, despite supposedly caring for her.

That being said, if blondie hasn’t properly expressed how much black haired girl means to her, then maybe black haired doesn’t truly know how much she’s actually loved and valued. Maybe that would make her reconsider her stance on life and actually want to stick around a bit.

But idk, this was too short to really explore more in depth than that, I think. Would’ve liked to have seen more, looks like a thought provoking premise just nipped too early.

joined Mar 4, 2017

Bitch, the ocean isn't gonna cure her depression. TAKE HER TO A HOSPITAL.

Img_20190130_105529
joined Jan 29, 2019

the fuck is here

joined Jun 27, 2017

What even is the point of this manga

Tragedian%202
joined Oct 1, 2020

As other people have pointed out, this story seems to have concentrated twenty pages' worth of depression into a fifth of the length. I'm not really fond of the whole- 'My best friend wants to commit suicide, and I support this decision to prove my loyalty to her' trope. I mean, it'd make sense if she was in a coma and required euthanasia, or if she had a terminal disease and didn't want to spend ages in a hospital bed slowly dying, but in this scenario, calling a suicide helpline would be a hell of a lot more sensible. Again, maybe the MC doesn't want to 'betray' her friend, or maybe they've already tried therapy and it hasn't worked, but there's too little information provided to make a judgment. This just feels like a story that you're supposed to read emotionally instead of logically, but at least for me, we didn't spend anywhere near enough time with the characters to develop a connection. Maybe someone who's been in a similar situation could get more out of this story, although in that case, I can't imagine that reading this would be very good for your state of mind.

Speaking of which, shouldn't this get a 'suicide' tag, or at least 'depressing af'? It's pretty on-the-nose with the darkness, and 'yuri' and 'drama' are nowhere near enough to prep you for it.

Img-0219%20(1)
joined Apr 7, 2020

There's a severe lack of information regarding the entire set-up, and if they actually made this into a 60-page oneshot ( which i'm sure isn't easy,) I think we'd be able to understand the complexity of the characters' emotions more, because now it just sounds like a selfish suicidal girl and a girl who's given up.

At least bring her to therapy. Suicide is bad, people.

LilyScentedBubbleBath
Img_20200913_125333_706
joined Sep 15, 2020

ahhhhh....thats kind of annoying ngl.
The comments above already explained what I couldn't put into words so thanks for that lol

Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

when you dont develop characters well it makes them look selfish/manipulating lol

Reminds me too much of those psycho girlfriends who threaten to kill themselves so that their partners wouldn't leave, had a cousin who dated one

joined Jul 1, 2020

I just started reading and it was over......

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

Fetishizing suicidal ideation is lame

last edited at Nov 6, 2020 10:50AM

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

This is good, but I need a little bit more of context.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

Seems like a problem that a taxidermist could solve.

732535__safe_anthro_vinyl%20scratch_octavia_dj%20pon-dash-3_octavia%20melody_artist-colon-theyoungreaper1
joined Mar 14, 2016

There's the start of something here but no time to unravel any of it.

The ominous ending makes me think blondie is the one that dies instead.

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

Wtf just happened

joined Jun 12, 2019

:/

joined Mar 19, 2020

Seems like a problem that a taxidermist could solve.

I think they could ya

Img_20171030_220015_379
joined Oct 31, 2016

Where the fuck is the angsty tag

joined Jul 8, 2019

That long-haired girl... as Nobel prize Camilo José Cela would say, "esa tía es gilipollas"

Ebk63ajwkaeu2_4_1
joined Aug 1, 2020

My take is that black hair has some sort of incurable disease she can't escape, so to not hold on to any false hope, she accepts death intead.
I dunno but this may just be my brain auto-rejecting suicide.

To reply you must either login or sign up.