Forum › Hino-san no Baka discussion

Hino1
joined Nov 17, 2018

WHOLESOME GIRLFRIENDS

A8eb27cb4a70a5-a-nw-p
joined Feb 17, 2020

THEY ARE FINALLY GETTING CLOSER!!!
ARE WE GOING TO GET A KISS IN THE NEXT CHAPTERS???

Yuri%20ultimate
joined Feb 5, 2015

I'm surprised no one's mentioned this yet, but that's a low-key confession, isn't it? I mean, Koguma-chan has clearly been slowly recognizing her feelings, and been growing more comfortable with Hino-san despite all her embarrassed protests. For all that Hino-san is enjoying teasing her and putting her in perverted and embarrassing situations, she's been keeping Koguma-chan at arms length whenever things get serious.

Here, Koguma-chan refuses to be kept at arms lengthin a serious moment, and instead forces herself into a compromising position with Hino-san deliberately, basically declaring that she's not joking around anymore. I so can't wait to see what happens after this.

joined Aug 29, 2019

@Selene
Yes and no - I mean it definitely could be viewed as such and I think they both low-key get it, but I (unfortunately?) doubt they'll act on it.

On to the obligatory "oh no, now you've got my cold and I need to take care of you" chapter. Maybe that'll give them the final push.

Also I don't think Hino's parents will be coming home the next day... and it's kinda been set up for us to assume that they won't at all.

200124035842-812n
joined Aug 24, 2016

Ahhh, yes. K I S S when?

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

This is starting to reach Sasameki Koto levels of "omg just kiss already"

I loved that manga, but I had to stop reading it after a while and come back to the last couple chapters because it hurt so much.

joined Sep 13, 2018

HaAaAA my heart , i expected her to you get away and that to be the last page but the last couple of pages were too heartwarming.

SuperSexyCommandoKyouko
Img_20200306_121603_955
joined Jun 6, 2020

I'm surprised no one's mentioned this yet, but that's a low-key confession, isn't it? I mean, Koguma-chan has clearly been slowly recognizing her feelings, and been growing more comfortable with Hino-san despite all her embarrassed protests. For all that Hino-san is enjoying teasing her and putting her in perverted and embarrassing situations, she's been keeping Koguma-chan at arms length whenever things get serious.

Here, Koguma-chan refuses to be kept at arms lengthin a serious moment, and instead forces herself into a compromising position with Hino-san deliberately, basically declaring that she's not joking around anymore. I so can't wait to see what happens after this.
I don't know about the confession but they definitely made some progress, the fact that this chapter didn't end with the usual punchline but with Koguma actually listening to hino request is a proof of that

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

By the way, maybe it's been mentioned here before, but I happened across a parallel series just completed on Mangadex, Yuugai Shitei Doukyuusei, with a diligent class prez trying to lead a sex-fiend classmate down a "better path."

Very different tone than this one (definitely ecchi, although not outrageously so), but still pretty funny.

Hey, I read that one as well! The author had a previous work that involved four princesses from medieval fairytales (Cinderella, Snow White, Little Red Riding Hood and Kaguya-hime) as quirky highschool lesbians, and I'm eternally salty that it never got past four chapters, because that premise is pure gold.

So, it's just a manga with Weiss and Ruby, huh? That premise does sound great though, so it is indeed a shame it ain't any longer... it does remind of that weird Yurimm Tales though or whatever it was called.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

This is starting to reach Sasameki Koto levels of "omg just kiss already"

I loved that manga, but I had to stop reading it after a while and come back to the last couple chapters because it hurt so much.

I think it could have done with about ten fewer chapters. It really does just start to drag on towards the end.

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Oh my fucking GOD! UWAAAAAAH!!!

Please author pick up from that point and don't have it be the next day or whatever.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Chapter update Hino in full gay panic mode

Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Oh my fucking GOD! UWAAAAAAH!!!

Please author pick up from that point and don't have it be the next day or whatever.

Sadly, your wish didn't get granted. However, HIno has definitely been shaken by these events, and Koguma is being a lot more assertive.

joined Aug 29, 2019

Still, I think we made progress. I mean, Koguma is unusually assertive and Hino absolutely knows what camp she's in now.
Also, I've rarely seen a plan to wriggle out of an intimate situation backfire so spectacularly.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Kogutop.

Next Koguma cradles Hino’s chin and calls her “kitten.”

last edited at Nov 10, 2020 7:53AM

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Ii Nioi

joined Aug 29, 2019

Kogutop.

Next Koguma cradles Hino’s chin and calls her “kitten.”

Hino might die of sweetness overload, though. I'm sure Koguma would be terribly worried and would have to take good care of... oh.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Hino felt really gay-panic-y throughout the chapter.

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

Hino has ascended.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Always appreciate Smell becoming a focus, even if it's just for a chapter or two. A lot of mangaka tend to disregard that aspect of human intimacy entirely, and it's nice to see it represented.

Sleepyfrogwaifutiny
joined Sep 25, 2019

KoguMAD ( ͡°ω ͡°)

last edited at Nov 10, 2020 9:09AM

joined May 20, 2013

Hino is terminally gay. It's fun, but I can't help but wonder if they'll ever move forward.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Thirst world problems.

joined Aug 29, 2019

Thirst world problems.

Thirst world problems require juicy solutions.

Homura-devil
joined May 7, 2018

Page 11 correction: "... somewhat coarse material..."

To reply you must either login or sign up.