Forum › Dynasty Cafe: A Home for Off-Topic Discussion where everyone's welcome! (ღˇ◡ˇ)~♥

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

So where did the logo for this site come from?

Nights%20of%20azure%20avatar
joined May 28, 2016

I might have to stay at home till November 3 because of policies at my workplace concerning out-of-state travel. Will try calling the boss tomorrow morning once my job opens up.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

I was going through folders seeing what I could delete when I came across some hilarious/nightmarish animal morphs. Hopefully this cutie will brighten up your day.
Imgur

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

joined Oct 22, 2018

Damn, today we got so many good chapters and images, thank you!

Tragedian%202
joined Oct 1, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8IlU24EMPo

Super interesting video I found the other day about Kino's Journey. It's fascinating how they were a nonbinary/agender character in an anime series way back in 2003, long before the terminology and concepts were commonplace even in the West, let alone Japan.

Bubbles
joined Oct 1, 2020

I wonder why so many yuri start with sex/lewd stuff and end with hand holding.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

You have to start small and work your way to the really hardcore stuff.

last edited at Oct 24, 2020 5:36PM

F6c7d5d1-1d08-49c3-974d-d6169caf13f6
joined May 8, 2017

You have to start small and work your way to the really hardcore stuff.

From scissoring to kissing to cuddling to handholding to accidentally staring at each other and bashfully looking away

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Thoses sleepovers man Choco explaining the sleepover with Luna and Subaru (include arm pillow and lot of Shuba)

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

You know those songs where the remixes are better than the original? I just rediscovered one more after forgetting about its existence for over 15 years. Funker Vogt's "Red Queen" from the album Survivor is arguably the best song on the album, but its critical failure is that it's over 12 minutes long, over half of which is just an instrumental percussion outro. The "Red Queen (T.O.Y. remix)" on the follow-up remix disc Revivor fixes that, while adding the electronics that Funker Vogt is known for.

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

#notdeadbtw

I don't wanna talk about it but daily lesbians are back.

Been doing nothing Hololive(it's a drug, I swear). I did watch 1 burn the witch ep, it looks alright.

I hope y'all watched Suisei's 3rd live btw, it was amazing! If just my word isn't enough to convince you, watch this then go watch the full live.

Hololive Nene x Ina
https://twitter.com/tsuki_nonono/status/1320663963969880064?s=20
They are flirting on twitter too...and apparently on discord as well?

Img_20220214_023902-min
joined May 10, 2014

Kiara running away from Mario 64 to play Sunshine because it's "easier" made my day. She's in for a rude awakening. Also, EnMa-chan is as powerful as A-chan?

Azur lane Cheshire x Drake
https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/83848089

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Suisei's live was too damn good, and the guess characters were amazing surprises too... Yagoo's dream lives on

F6c7d5d1-1d08-49c3-974d-d6169caf13f6
joined May 8, 2017

I kind of want to reach 666 posts by tomorrow in celebration of Halloween

last edited at Oct 30, 2020 12:33PM

Givemeanaccount
Screen%20shot%202022-10-24%20at%208.03.03%20pm
joined Apr 25, 2017

^ Good luck

2SpiritCherokeePrincess
Carol%20grigg
joined Jun 20, 2020

^^Be careful--Bugdevil might possess your account & start posting again!

Speak of the devil: https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/right-wing-figures-thank-satan-iblis-214648860.html

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Rye posted:

#notdeadbtw

Gj!

I did watch 1 burn the witch ep, it looks alright.

It was pretty good and even has yuri in it. I made post about it in Anime thread.

bubbleteabird posted:

You need to start spamming then.

last edited at Oct 30, 2020 5:18PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

You can comment on images here for free and quick comments

joined Oct 22, 2018

Be careful--Bugdevil might possess your account & start posting again!

Unpopular opinion: I kinda miss 'em.

joined Apr 6, 2019

I most certainly don't. Guy was like Ratbert debunking the Big Bang.

I also posted it in the Magia Record thread but I will post here for more visibility as we only have 5 hours left of Magia Record NA:

https://xn--80aalyho.xn--p1ai/magireco/NAgitan/suffering // https://tinyurl.com/SaveYourGirls

This function saves your NA server account data into a zipped folder.

You must do this BEFORE server closure. Countdown to server closure can be found here: https://www.rumor.moe/

You do not need ANY programming knowledge to execute this, just a transfer ID + password from the NA server.

If you get a message saying "CORS disabled," follow the links provided in the error message to enable CORS on your web browser, then try again with the CORS extension running in your browser. Be sure to uninstall that extension after you get your data, it's not a safe thing to leave on.

You cannot use this alone to download/run Magia Record. Think of this as rescuing your girls + memoria and putting them in an indefinite "stasis" until a method to recreate the game is successful.

The program works completely on the client side, none of the information is recorded or stored on the owner's server. That means the person who runs the webpage can't see anything anyone types into the form.

This method does unbind your account, so if you want to open the live game again before server closure, you need to reenter your transfer ID + password in the live server to "transfer" back over.

Jeanne Mathison
joined May 24, 2019

I most certainly don't. Guy was like Ratbert debunking the Big Bang.

Who what now?

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

BV posted:

You sure you want someone who only argued for arguing sake and thought their own opinions are facts? They pretty much were set to convince everyone to their views, but themselves would never be convinced to anything. It was toxic for forum and they avoided ban for years.

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

and they avoided ban for years.

It sure took long... I often wondered about that...

To reply you must either login or sign up.