Forum › Posts by Givemeanaccount

Givemeanaccount
Clorinde_mutsuki_thumbnail
joined Apr 25, 2017
Hsgykx1auaaunvb-orig

Kafka's gotta keep her puppy daughterwife on a leash, lest she starts rummaging through trash cans again

Givemeanaccount
Clorinde_mutsuki_thumbnail
joined Apr 25, 2017
2105304129795248559

Kronii remained shockingly composed during that
I don’t think this is the real Kronii

Givemeanaccount
Clorinde_mutsuki_thumbnail
joined Apr 25, 2017
Hog5jwqakaaqruz-orig

I mean, if you’ve got the ability, might as well use it

Givemeanaccount
Clorinde_mutsuki_thumbnail
joined Apr 25, 2017
Htfnttpwyaaan8z-orig

Belle, she’s giving you permission. Just go for it

Givemeanaccount
Clorinde_mutsuki_thumbnail
joined Apr 25, 2017
Hnsibcuwwaazzoz-orig

Sitting up? Sweating? Looks of concern? I see what’s going on…

Silver Wolf’s in the middle of an intense boss fight and getting into it

Givemeanaccount
Clorinde_mutsuki_thumbnail
joined Apr 25, 2017
Bafkreigm4pw7ilosm22nzste4wtlpf7e34abweluif36nhe52okjpkowly

You probably have

Givemeanaccount
Clorinde_mutsuki_thumbnail
joined Apr 25, 2017
Bafkreibizxjtdxf6kw2ylonutv7kxbskxy356s6xen42pedbppfkm3244y

I’ve always believed Black Cat was the better choice

Givemeanaccount
Clorinde_mutsuki_thumbnail
joined Apr 25, 2017
Hnb2vqxx0aaakf2-orig

^
You fiend!

Givemeanaccount
Clorinde_mutsuki_thumbnail
joined Apr 25, 2017
Gzrb9glaaaebyjl-orig

Yuu dislikes it just because it reminds her of how short she is

Givemeanaccount
Clorinde_mutsuki_thumbnail
joined Apr 25, 2017
Hq7myjqx0aaiuqv-orig

I'm going to refrain from asking any questions about this, because I doubt there are any answers that will sate my confusion

Givemeanaccount
Clorinde_mutsuki_thumbnail
joined Apr 25, 2017
Gboe1t-w8aecem_-orig

Find someone that loves you like AoiAbyss loves Jeht (which, honestly, completely fair, Jeht is extremely cute)

Givemeanaccount
Clorinde_mutsuki_thumbnail
joined Apr 25, 2017
Hsfhdj6aoaaijng-orig

Arlecchino: Hmm...clever move. I should try this out with Miss Furina

Givemeanaccount
Clorinde_mutsuki_thumbnail
joined Apr 25, 2017
Hsukgz6agaak1ss-orig%20(1)

Still in Love has evolved into Forever in Love

Givemeanaccount
Clorinde_mutsuki_thumbnail
joined Apr 25, 2017
Hrdkru1bkaazezk-orig

“Belle found dead after ‘mass smothering’ incident”

Givemeanaccount
Clorinde_mutsuki_thumbnail
joined Apr 25, 2017
Hryxxozwoaaysdi-orig

Belle, please stop your girlfriend from turning into Michael Myers

Givemeanaccount
Clorinde_mutsuki_thumbnail
joined Apr 25, 2017
Bafkreifbpv4oijqectjgkpqcfdxcw5vah5r2ke5igxmfuixzxtjwtjba3u

I now feel like there should be a parody art of this art with these two

Givemeanaccount
Clorinde_mutsuki_thumbnail
joined Apr 25, 2017
Hrpajkcbkaadcp7-orig

And the fanart begins

Givemeanaccount
Clorinde_mutsuki_thumbnail
joined Apr 25, 2017
Hri32alaeaaslz2-orig

It’s nice to know this trend is still going

Givemeanaccount
Clorinde_mutsuki_thumbnail
joined Apr 25, 2017
Lingyi

^ I’ve seen enough anime and manga to know the more shy the girl, the more of a top she is

Givemeanaccount
Clorinde_mutsuki_thumbnail
joined Apr 25, 2017
Hrjxng-awaav02s-orig

I recently finished watching the movie and damn, y’all were not lying, these bitches real gay (which, good for them. Good for them.)

Givemeanaccount
Clorinde_mutsuki_thumbnail
joined Apr 25, 2017
78174277_p4

^ As if there’s any other way to depict her

Givemeanaccount
Clorinde_mutsuki_thumbnail
joined Apr 25, 2017
Hkzmlanwoaavfyk-orig

^ The best pillow

Givemeanaccount
Clorinde_mutsuki_thumbnail
joined Apr 25, 2017
Hq2ra3kaaaeib6x-orig

Hinako has finally found purpose to her life: Promoting the Miko x Shiori ship

Givemeanaccount
Givemeanaccount
Clorinde_mutsuki_thumbnail
joined Apr 25, 2017
Hq-abv-bgaalfki-orig

Being a secret agent requires learning many skills