Forum › Dynasty Cafe: A Home for Off-Topic Discussion where everyone's welcome! (ღˇ◡ˇ)~♥

Ichimatsu_kohina_11153
joined Jul 25, 2014

I discovered today a classmate from Highschool that i had no idea was into girls was a lesbian.

She said that at the time she had only recently figured she was into girls and had only told some of her families members and her closest friends. So it wasn't surprising if none of us had noticed.
For context, i came across her in town and she was doing some shopping with another girl from the same class, who more or less everyone observative enough knew -or at least suspected- was a lesbian (she wasn't screaming it everywhere, but she wasn't exactly subtle about it). (In my case, i did knew for sure since i did saw her coming out of the restroom stall that one time).
I didn't remember them particularly hanging out back in the days, so i asked if they were friends, they just told me they are a couple.

They explained that they met again by coincidence a couple years ago (after the end of the lockdowns) at a party through friends of friends and find themselves as they were now getting along super well, and started going out later. They were cute together

While the first girl (well, woman, now) looked mostly the same but more grown up. The second one have changed quite a bit and is less tomboyish. Wearing some light make-up and having her hair done instead of the mostly unkempt style she had in second year and dressing up more compared to the flannel shirt or jersey over plain t-shirt she used to wear. she style had a bit of a androgynous style, but more like the "cool handsome lady" anime characters :D. So i didn't imediately recognize her.

To reply you must either login or sign up.