Forum › Whispering You a Love Song discussion

Hololive%2032
joined May 1, 2018

1: Yori needs to read some Kase-san. 2: My dear LORD this manga is incredible.

Mei
joined Aug 5, 2020

Ehhh feel bad for asking, but when could I expect Chapter 17 to be translated?

last edited at Oct 10, 2020 2:27PM

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

This is now a band spokon, can't wait for the hot-blooded training scenes.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Himari bragging about her girlfriend to people she just met is hilarious. Although I guess they don't know she has a girlfriend so much as a lover but somehow I don't think the other band will be that surprised considering how gay they al are.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

So, Momoka is totally in love with the Big, super talented flutist girl, right?

joined Dec 18, 2018

Definitely seems that way.

Tragedian%202
joined Oct 1, 2020

I'm liking this new arc. Always felt like this series lacked its own identity, considering that it's about an orange-haired girl who can't understand love being confessed to by her dark-haired, cool senpai who's secretly a disaster lesbian (where have we seen that before?). But now that it's leaning into the 'love song' part of the premise, bringing in interesting new characters, fleshing out the existing cast and delving into our main couple's dating life, I'm pretty excited to see where this goes. Oh, and the character designs are top-tier as always- Eku excels at creating shiny people.

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

Yeah, so far it's felt kinda like a prologue, now it's getting more interesting. I only hope there's no pointless love triangle drama with Yori and Himari now that they're already a couple, surely there can be better ways to involve Himari in the band plot.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Oh boy, this arc's gonna be great! I CAN FEEL IT!

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

This is surely way better than the other one Eku-sensei has...

Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

Momoka and Hajime seems interesting, rest is eeeeeh.

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

Yep.

joined Dec 7, 2019

Man it's always a good day when this manga updates. I'm really loving it so far! I can tell that this arc is gonna be spicy

joined Apr 1, 2013

Love the updates so far but I feel like himari is setting herself up for a harem.. her best friend asking if she loves her then complimenting that other singer which she sort of feels like she might begin to like himari but because she half told her she's got a lover I doubt it. So I can't tell did Shiho have history with Yori ? Or Aki? Yori seemed really dense around her though so im guessing some jealousy stired? Lol irony how jealousy is like foreshadowing things

LilyScentedBubbleBath
Img_20200913_125333_706
joined Sep 15, 2020

Ooo~ Momo in Shiho's band? Very interesting.... I've got a feeling Momo knows what's up between the two bands seeing as she covered Hima's mouth before she could say "Yori"

I really like Shiho's character so far but if she messes things up between Hima and Yori >:( im not gonna do much tbh maybe cry or something.
Love the story so far ♡

Tragedian%202
joined Oct 1, 2020

This is surely way better than the other one Eku-sensei has...

If you're referring to There's No Way I Can Have a Lover!, I don't think Eku's actually writing that one. They just did the character designs. The plot was adapted from a light novel, afaik.

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

Yeah, so far it's felt kinda like a prologue, now it's getting more interesting. I only hope there's no pointless love triangle drama with Yori and Himari now that they're already a couple, surely there can be better ways to involve Himari in the band plot.

I have a feeling it will involve Shiho somehow as zeffy101 mentioned:

Love the updates so far but I feel like himari is setting herself up for a harem.. her best friend asking if she loves her then complimenting that other singer which she sort of feels like she might begin to like himari but because she half told her she's got a lover I doubt it. So I can't tell did Shiho have history with Yori ? Or Aki? Yori seemed really dense around her though so im guessing some jealousy stired? Lol irony how jealousy is like foreshadowing things

But... I am definitely more inclined to believe that Shiho's thing with Aki is jealousy. She probably knew or suspects Aki has a crush on Yor. Anyway liking the secondary couple Momoka x Haji. I hope we see them get together too.

joined Aug 21, 2017
georgeoswalddannyson
joined Aug 21, 2019

There seems to be a problem with the chapter order. Chapter 16 is linking to ch18 instead of 17

Matsurimizusawa2
joined Sep 27, 2020

Himari-chan is such a cutie pie I can't--

joined Jan 23, 2017

Every girl in this manga is gorgeous. Aside from Aki's sister, every girl is paired up now and the manga is hitting it's stride.

joined Jul 25, 2020

I've a sudden crush on hajime-chan.. :')

Marcy
joined Nov 11, 2015

As the new chapters releases, you look at the horizon. You can't see it clearly but some shit happened there 'cause there's blood and ppl dead, so : |
/\ That's what i was thinking while reading chapter 17 and 18, like holy shit we're in for a hell of a fight in this new arc huh

last edited at Oct 20, 2020 9:12AM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Last two pages of chapter 17 really should qualify this for idiot couple. :D

Bestgirl
joined Sep 1, 2019

Does Shiho likes Aki?
I want Aki to be happy.

To reply you must either login or sign up.