Mind yur' business.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Mind yur' business.

Lol

joined Jan 14, 2020

Mind yur' business.

Lol

Thank you, thank you, I'll be here all night, try the veal...

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Mind yur' business.

Lol

Thank you, thank you, I'll be here all night, try the veal...

Sorry, I just had dinner. Maybe later.

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

The two of them are pretty much like this.

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

And yet we still can't get the wholesome tag for some reason.

Img_20210903_230019_067
joined Aug 2, 2020

I second this.

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

I was thinking the same

89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

The two of them are pretty much like this.

More or less.

joined Sep 13, 2018

That was so fucking cute, holy shit

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

And as weird as it sounds, this chapter gave me big Yotsubato! vibes. That one chapter when she wakes up in the middle of the night and goes searching for her dad.

joined Jun 7, 2019

I was waiting for a chapter where one of the two would get jealous but their relationship is too healthy for that :(

Matsurimizusawa2
joined Sep 27, 2020

It's nice to have someone build your strength up when you're feeling down and insecure.

Shoujo%20kageki%20revue%20starlight%20-%2009%20-%20large%2035
joined Apr 22, 2017

Wanko, so innocent ~
I actually have no idea what this chapter try to tell...

last edited at Oct 12, 2020 8:29PM

joined Apr 4, 2019

Wanko, so innocent ~

I think they actually are not a couple and are faking it for a possible popularity boost? I was fairly confused myself.

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

Wanko, so innocent ~

I think they actually are not a couple and are faking it for a possible popularity boost? I was fairly confused myself.

One of them is starting to feel guilty about using the aesthetics of a gay relationship for cheap marketing to nerds. Knowing an actual couple is probably making the whole act feel scummy. That's just my read of it. Things are still pretty ambiguous right now.

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

I think they're doing fanservice, "yuri sells"

I personally really dislike fanservice, it's annoying and not cute

last edited at Oct 12, 2020 9:48PM

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

Plus it looks like one IS actually interested in the other.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Getting flashbacks of Tatu here.

9a98d8a7-869e-4e25-947d-59f469d10a1d
joined Feb 22, 2019

Gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy I love it

Img_20210903_230019_067
joined Aug 2, 2020

Getting flashbacks of Tatu here.

This time I'm obliged to agree with you. Even so, t.A.T.u. spoke for a lot of closeted LGBT people back in the day, especially in a country like Russia.

On one hand, the fanservice was somewhat positive on one hand; on the other, though, those same people got utterly disappointed when they found out Lena and Yulia were just putting up an act. Unfortunately, the latter has become more and more homophobic lately, like many other "proud Russians."

joined Nov 22, 2019

Wanko, so innocent ~

One of them is starting to feel guilty about using the aesthetics of a gay relationship for cheap marketing to nerds. Knowing an actual couple is probably making the whole act feel scummy. That's just my read of it. Things are still pretty ambiguous right now.

I also think that the alpaca girl actually likes the black haired one? And thats part of why she feels guilty?

Shoujo%20kageki%20revue%20starlight%20-%2009%20-%20large%2035
joined Apr 22, 2017

Wanko, so innocent ~

That kinda makes sense. (BTW, your avatar by Shunita is so great XD)

I also think that the alpaca girl actually likes the black haired one? And thats part of why she feels guilty?

Yeah, look like the long hair one is either linking the other or really guilty about it. I am hook to know more about this couple

last edited at Oct 13, 2020 2:46AM

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

What are catch sales and office yakuza?

last edited at Oct 13, 2020 4:34AM

Matsurimizusawa2
joined Sep 27, 2020

Wanko, so innocent ~

^^
Same

To reply you must either login or sign up.